Who else here /soyboy/?

who else here /soyboy/?
>be 6'0 130 lbs skeleton
>have a gf who is Veeky Forums
>she recently started forcing me to tag along with her when she goes to the gym
>she can curl dumbbells that are 10-15 lbs heavier than mine
>she can bench press and squat more than me too
>she always spots for me
>tfw i'm so weak she doesn't even use her as a spotter, she asks her friend to do it for her
>want to stop going because it's embarrassing me
what do i do guys? this is humiliating people are always starting at us. sometimes i think people snicker at me.

lowqualityb8.png

Eat big. And don’t quit going to the gym. If u have a thicc qt gf she’s liable to leave you if you can’t keep up.

Keep going to the gym. Eat a 500 calorie surplus and HIT YOUR MACROS

Turn that humiliation into fuel for your dedication to change. Your gf wants you to be better and is pushing you to be better, don't let her down user.

you'll be lifting more than her in a month

You can easily surpass her in one year of lifting. keep at it user. she sounds like a keeper.

Just keep going. Is she getting you to do the major compound lifts (squats, deadlifts, OHP, bench press) and relevant accessory work? If so, keep going and trust her advice.

If you have no idea what I just said and she doesn't either, go read Starting Strength by Mark Rippletoe and become the alpha.

>Keep going to the gym. Eat a 500 calorie surplus and HIT YOUR MACROS
How can I actually do this?
She's always telling me to eat more, but I just can't.
I can go through the entire day without eating at all. I'm never hungry
i will try my best

Yes, she has me on SS and she made me watch the videos too.
I'm also doing bicep and hammer curls too

Whole milk, stop if you start gaining a lot of fat.

Veeky Forums there is nothing that I want more than a lightly-roided wheyfu to call me a little bitch in the gym, emasculate me in public, and then struggle mightily in bed until I finally overpower her and fuck her brains out.

Will I ever make it?

1 scoop Serious mass from optimum nutrition + 12 oz whole milk + 4 oz water, twice a day, every day. That's an extra 1400-1500 calories, you WILL gain weight.

If you're REALLY struggling to get to maintenance TDEE (you really don't need to bulk as a beginner, don't listen to the retards who tell you to), try protein powder mixed with water.

>chink dust
>dairy jew
>water why?
Don't fall for this stuff OP. You need real, actual food. Meats, incl. fish, lots of fats. Aboid sugars/processed carbs.

>disgusting estrogen-laden cow tit juice

fuck off retard

>tfw 6'2 145lbs after 4 months of lifting and eating
>almost certainly low t, very little body and facial hair, sleep a lot, kind of low libido, varicocele
how do I convince my doctor to get me a test? I mentioned it about 6 months ago and he seemed pretty dismissive

how tall are you?

Probably not that, if what you described is "making it". If you are white, find a normal, proportional girl, then pound a half dozen spawn into her. If you are not white, go home.

natty rodgers bloated roid face

5' 10"

Pls no bully

Not gonna make it

You literally have to count your calories otherwise you'll never eat enough. Get on a basic strength routine too so you'll be lifting more than her asap
>t. former 130lb spooky skeleton

>be skeleton
>washed my car with a pressure washer yesterday
>now my arms hurt from holding the nozzle
>had to use this day as a rest day

SPARROOOOOOWWW hope shes doing good

lucky bastard, you got a great gf

all i want is a gf who will workout with me.

>be skeleton (5'9" 130 or so)
>can only do hammer curls with 35 lb dumbbells and even that i know its bad form but my arms are getting a bit bigger and DOMSing so im gonna keep doing it
>know that i can only bench the bar so too humiliated to work at it
>also deltoids are so weak i can only do shoulder presses with like 25s

Blow your brains out, we don’t want your shitty genes floating around in the gene pool

>tfw 6'2" 180lb psuedo-otter
>tfw still a wristlet and have a soy face

>be in skelly mode
>gf was also slim, but started lifting
>became more aggressive and dominant after she gained an interest in Veeky Forumsness
>sometimes she amuses herself by physically dominating me
>not even sexual domination, it's more like play fighting
>she likes to pin me to the ground, and she laughs when i struggle
>i can never escape because she's significantly stronger than i am
>her play fighting is becoming more aggressive
>before she would only do this when we were both in bed
>now sometimes she'll wrestle me to the floor when i'm doing something else
>decided i'd start lifting too so i can get back at her
>she told me to stop because she liked me the way i am
>am now sort of worried about our relationship
She has also taken the dominant role when we have sex, but other than that and the aforementioned play fighting nothing else has changed. However I'm worried she sees me as less of a man now which will lead to her breaking up with me or worse.
What should I do /fit? I love her, and I think the play fighting is in good nature, but I'm worried about being cucked.

the only way to redeem yourself is to get big and fuck her in the ass while shoving her face into a pair of your sweaty gym underwear. I did that to an ex when she got super bitchy with me after we went to the gym. took off my underwear and threw it on the pillow and bent her over, then i grabbed both her arms and pulled her up and pushed her face first into my underwear and banged her while she huffed my musk.

Noice

Dude, you're fucking lucky that this girl cares about you enough to try and whip you into shape and doesn't just drop you for a Chad.

You meet maybe 3 people like that in a lifetime, maximum.

You're living the dream, don't be ungrateful.