What is the official manlet cutoff length? 6 feet?

What is the official manlet cutoff length? 6 feet?

Other urls found in this thread:

synoste.com)
youtube.com/watch?v=ImkuUN2mSdw
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5'9

>5'9

nice try manlet. Yes 6'

5'9 is the average. So can't be a manlet

>5'9
Look at this clever little guy.

Yes, the cut-off for being a man is 6 feet. Anything less and you are considered short.

sure little guy, whatever you say.

Aw man, why did he held her hand? Just let go man, save your dignity

what the fuck is this?

What is going on in the OP

I don't remember the full story but this white guy hook up with this chink gf but he kept chasing her while she was with the white guy.

it's some pickup guy that takes the girl from the asian guy to the left.
there is a full video of it somewhere...

Yea in what fuking cuntry.

6' is even short nowadays, I'd say 6'3 is the cutoff without shoes

>without shoes
N-Nani?!

To all of those suffering from being less than 6 feet tall I would suggest that you contact Synoste(synoste.com) through their procedure I was able to get an additional 8 inches on my height over the past year and a half. Unfortunately, you have to spend most of that time in a wheelchair as they repeatedly break your legs over and over, but it is very much worth the pain and money.

youtube.com/watch?v=ImkuUN2mSdw

Here
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

How much money are we talking about?

I spent $25,000 on the procedure, but it changed my life for the better.

that looks extremely painful

4u

for you

Will you be vulnerable to breaks in the future having had this done?

This webm doesn’t make me feel pity for the beta or admiration for the Chad but only disgust, for all women. God help us all.

You aren't going to be a power-lifter and my doctor advised me to not lift-heavy after the procedure. It was totally worth it though. I went from 5'11 to 6'7

that's what I thought. Well the white man is the most desirable, nothing new.

Don't you just have stupid long shins now? And a tiny torso

>6'7
>can't lift heavy
Enjoy lanklet life kek

What did you say about my shins you tiny little manlet? Don't even begin to try and talk down to me you miniscule piece of shit.

>Kicks your brittle shin and your shame is revealed to all.

You can't polish a turd

>man

Is this satire...?

at least three inches over your country's female average and you have a workable dating pool

>t. 6'5"

I watched the video. 1. The girl was into the white guy from the get-go as evident by letting her hand rest on his lap, close to his dick. 2. The Chinese guy was just another random dude trying to get the girl, not her boyfriend. 3. Blondie's chaddish friend had to help him out by whispering what to do next into his ear. 4. Blondie wore a seat belt in the cab, while no one else did. "What if we crash, I will die!" the soyboy exclaimed.

Literally only 17 year old omega losers will find comfort in seeing this all play out.

Well not really this one

one of my legs is an inch shorter than the other and I'm legit thinking of doing this just to even them out.... how much $ for an inch on one leg do you think?

how's that 4pl8 squat for reps going user?

>wanting to be manlet

Wanting to be a manlet must be similar to Stockholm Syndrome.