Supplements, nootropics

Supplements, nootropics.
After a 6 months lay off from training, I'm slowly getting back into it. Just brought some supplements to help and been looking into nootropics because lately have been feeling down and unmotivated - probably why I haven't lifted in a while.
Stuff I've found that's worked for me: protein, ZMA, creatine
Stuff I've just got: phenibut, vitamin d, caffiene, fish oil, l-theanine
Any other suggestions?

Nootropics won't motivate you but I like piracetam and love aniracetam

The motivation has to come from within though

what do those do for you? Australia here not sure I have access to those.
Dunno just feeling down last couple of months, maybe diet, maybe lack of training, maybe shitty sleep habits. Just want something to kick start it back up again.

bump

I’ve tried phenibut multiple times.
Doesn’t do shit

dosage and frequency?

then you're doing it wrong user

your experience with it, please?

Are magic mushrooms a noortropoic if you microdose? If so thats all you need.

are magic mushrooms as enlightening as everyone makes it out to be? curious. want to try and become ascended

Yes
>cures depression
>cures addictions
>hyperconnects the brain
It's a rite of passage for human beings and I completely believe humans have been using mushrooms for thousands of years.

have you done them? how many times?
what change have you noticed after you took them? do you constantly need to do it or just once enough?

5-HTP works for that "blah, whatever" feeling I sometimes get. Got to take it for at least a week before you start to feel better. It has the building blocks for serotonin but don't take it if you're on Prozac or any other Prozac like drugs. Always do your research, of course.

I did it first in 2007 (3-4 grams dried) and it's not something you can do really frequent if you're taking an adequate dose (3+ dried grams). It's too profound to digest quickly, if you do it right and bring a problem or question to the mushroom. If you treat it with disrespect like a party you can do it more frquently but you do a disservice to yourself by not approaching these with a respect for the sacred. I did it again in 2017 (8 grams dried), kinda got a feeling like it was time for a reboot.

After taking mushrooms you get a few weeks to a few months of "afterglow" which as best I can describe it is a warm and centered outlook adjustment... many people report this as curing their depression for months or more... it's more of a reorientation to reality rather than a singular revelation of some fact. I brought a problem with me each time and I've walked away with an answer or an expanded perpective from which to consider the problem.

Look up Terrance McKenna's videos online. You want to focus inward, not on external stimulus. Colors and smells and sounds and feels will all be very different, but none of it will compare to the internal journey that awaits... which is why being alone in total silent darkness is the best shamanic way to benefit.

how did you know when to take it? what was it that you were questioning?
i want to try it because i keep reading about these life changing experiences but how do I know if I need this?
is it for when you're missing something in your life? stuck in a rut? depressed? unmotivated? directionless?

>nootropics
all snake oil placebos

Some of us are seekers in life user, it sounds like you're already on the path and your curiosity is a valid enough reason to go for it... you just need a guide... as did I. Approach the experience with a respect for the significance of the sacred, and bring a problem with you. Self-discovery and overcoming self-doubt are valid enough general reasons. If you have no specific problem to solve then simply seek guidance, wisdom, comprehension.

>how did you know when to take it?
Not sure, I'm not a christian but "how does a sinner know when its time to go back to church?" would be an equivalent question. I've been spiritually seeking more gradually since 2016, then I knew...
>what was it that you were questioning?
It'd take too long to explain... but it doesn't need to be a big problem or a specific problem. Seek wisdom and the mushrooms will teach you what you need. To use generic spiritual language it's like how god answers prayers, indirectly... just ask and seek.
>how do I know if I need this?
It sounds like you already know, which is what drives your curiosity and all of these questions.
>is it for when you're missing something in your life?
If by this you mean "seeking" then yea sure... approaching the divine and the sacred is a very fundamental component of human life... and this beats the hell out of any church service I've attended.
>stuck in a rut?
>depressed?
Yes, I wasn't really "depressed" though I don't think. I sometimes feel very low just because I'm very busy and life is becoming very routine sometimes. I would definitely recommend this for people who are depressed just from other stories I've read and watched on youtube tho.
>unmotivated?
Maybe, this wasn't my problem though. I have been kinda burned out though ever since working as hard as we all did on Trumps election.
>directionless?
Maybe, this wasn't my problem though. I moved to a new city in late 2016 on promotion and my direction is very clear.

for some reason mushrooms keep coming up recently in my life and ive only just started getting curious about them. I didnt ever want to try it before even after listening to rogan speak about its wonders for the many years ive been listening to him.

Only recently did i realise I needed to change some things in my life, i wanted more out of it. I confided this to my partner and ever since then i just feel open to try new things.

I think this is something i need to do. thank you for your guidance.

Done it twice here. Once every other year. Planning on another trip in the spring when the plants are in bloom. You
gotta get 2 or 3 good bros and go trip in nature.

share your journey please. do you just do it for recreation or is it a life changing experience for you?

A little of both. It's a very wholesome good time full of joking and philosophizing. It's necessary that the people you go with are trustworthy good people.

>for some reason mushrooms keep coming up recently in my life and ive only just started getting curious about them

That is how it happened for me the first time too... I spent months reading and learning, then actually bought my own spores and did my own small grow because I don't trust drug dealers. It took months but it absolutely added to the overall journey.

>the people you go with
This is a critical point of difference. For those of us that do this for spiritual exploration and growth there are no "others" that come along, and you're not coherent enough to philosophize with them anyway. We sit in total silent darkness... for hours of solitary meditation... eyes closed... traveling alone.

You are the biggest faggot on this board and I just came from the /spankpill/ thread.

**blocks your spiritual path**

Getting myself some noopept and choline next week

yeah, full-on fucking prescription drugs are placebos. all you need is the red-pill desu~