Be like me

Who on Veeky Forums can say they're some version of this?

>Gym 3-5x per week
>active lifestyle (sports, hiking etc)
>rarely drinks, occasionally smokes
>puts family and friends over parties
>enrolled in some sort of trade/academia
>Maintains a good diet
>treats women with respect
>C O N F I D E N T
>always seeks self-improvement
>"I'm going to be the best version of myself so I can give a greater life to my kids

Photo: German officer after the Fall of France

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fISgKl8dB3M
hormones.gr/8449/article/cigarette-smoking-has-a-positive-and….html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6296360/?i=3&from=/897662/related
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no fap
>respects elders with a sense of honour and dignity

What am I missing?

>interesting hobbies that reflect a deeper inner world

Got most of this, still occasionally eat out because the other shit takes up so much time.

>always seeks self-improvement
>"I'm going to be the best version of myself so I can give a greater life to my kids
oh, what a nice young man
>occasionally smokes
dropped

I don't smoke tobacco unless it's a cigar with the lads in the summer, marijuana after a long day is/should be acceptable

Sounds like you are tying to compensate for not having a social life.

I go to the gym 5x a week, have an active lifestyle and a good job.

I also like to party, drink, and have lots of friends.

Life is about balance.

It is, but maintaining a healthy life balance is important.

What do you do for self improvement?

Partying and drinking isn't a "social life," it's just degenerate. I have friend and I'm very social too, but I don't waste my time with that highschool shit. I was in a frat for the first year of college, and I'm still good friends with the guys, but I quit because that shit was just too juvenile.
Really being "social" is having friends who share hobbies with you and have meaningful conversations and bonds. Not using each other to validate your sad choices.

Read any type of literature, if you have any type of social fallout with someone try to learn from it and fix it, skyrim, learn and practice small talking with people you don't know well

>smokings bad
Have you ever thought why you think this?
>the gobernment cares about everyone’s health that’s why they’ve done so many government funded studies and so many government funded anti smoking ads ITS FOR YOUR HEALTH
Then why is obesity still the number 1 cause of death in America, why have they literally taken no measures to make changes for a more fit and healthy population? Because being fit actually helps with cognitive function and god forbid anyone be thinking for themselves
youtu.be/fISgKl8dB3M
^isnt it odd this is all you need a rigorous PE to be healthier and smarter. But for some reason our government doesn’t realize this(which means they’re incompetent) OR they do realizes this and they’re trying to keep the population dumb and docile (both are equally frightening)

Now, “how does this relate to smoking”. Smoking unfiltered natural cigarettes raises test and a population with high test is more aggressive and rather than going online and venting about what the government did they’d actually go out and take action

hormones.gr/8449/article/cigarette-smoking-has-a-positive-and….html

Same reason they put flouride in your water it’s been proven prolonged use of flouride raises estrogen levels

>tfw my city voted against flouride in the water twice
>tfw the politicians still passed the law to put flouride in the water

Yeah cause everyone fucking sloshes water around their mouth before swallowing it
>I’m response to their bullshit “flouride helps with oral care”

>Ancap argues for smoking
of fucking course

I don't give a fuck if smoking causes cancer or not, what this user (who I'm sure is very qualified to speak on this subject after reading some studies online) didn't touch upon if the fact smoking fucks with your cadiovascular strength, and the fact it's an addictive behavior. Any addictive behavior, no matter harmless, signifies a weak will and pathetic character. I'm lmaoing at the smoker user who went through all the trouble to make that giant post as COPE

>I enjoy raising my estrogen levels with the boys
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6296360/?i=3&from=/897662/related

>if I imply enough things maybe I’ll get one right
Nah you’re wrong on all of them
1. I’m not addicted and have never suffered adverse effects to Tabasco or caffeine and simply put do not waste money on either
2.smoking natural unfiltered cigarettes WILL NOT mess with your cardiovascular ability’s as Roger banister (the first mans to run a sub 4 minute mile) smoked nearly a pack a day. natural refers to the lack of preservatives “chemicals” they use in cigarettes funnily enough whenever those “1 cigarette contains over 7000 chemicals” ads come on they never tell you that the 7000 figure came back from the 60s when the FDA made EVERY cigarette company compile any chemical they MAY use in a cigarette these chemicals did such things as make them last longer, enhance flavor etc
I digress
>COPE
Lol whatever you say buddy

I drink too much every Friday and Saturday and I definetly don't treat women with respect but do tinder THOTS even deserve it? I don't expect any from them

Lel meant to say tobacco not Tabasco

>gym 5x week
>rarely drink, dont smoke
>dont go to parties
>goin for an engineering degree, i also invest/trade stocks and crypto
>good died, counting macros and micros
>treat women with respect, but not white knight bullshit
>maybe a bit too confident as some people say im assertive
>ive been self improving for about a year and a half now, went from a neckbeard neet to a chadlet
>still working on enlargening my social circle
Did I pass?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6296360/?i=3&from=/897662/related
Um. Did you read that mate? Because...
"Cannabis extract in large doses exhibited neither estrogenic nor antiestrogenic effects. "
Right up there in the abstract.

Damn wrong link, the link I’m referring to shows that in low doses increases estrogen

Give me a sec to link it

>enlargening
You failed miserably

Legitimately;
>gym 5-6 times while at uni; every morning except sundays
>active club sport and runs on weekends sometimes
>smokes weed once every week or two; drinks in bars, only beer and scotch
>rarely if ever goes to rando parties; mostly hangs out with close friends; prioritizes coming home for holidays
>ivy league STEM
>obsessively good diet, 3x meals a day counting calories + late night snacks to eat over TDEE
>weakest one, I don't have a lot of time for women, I am not a dick to them though
>confident without being condescending
>very self improvement focused
>haven't completely sold myself on the idea of kids yet but having a son appeals to me

>5 days of gym per week
>Play football with my local team and do post workout/match swim almost everyday
> Myself > people close to me > others
>Last year of studying economics
>Treat people accordingly
>Stacy is the least feminine woman, becky is just low key slut. The best woman is that pure innocent girl that sat in the back of the class and was very feminine and shy which is why no one talked with her even though she is very attractive
>I'm going to put the love of knowledge and manliness being into the minds of my male kids while putting mental strength and love and love of knowledge etc etc in my daughters
Be like me. Don't listen to op

All of those except the confident part. Getting sober sort of drills all those other characteristics into you.