What is the point of being a fat powerlifter when you could have a lean chiseled athletic physique that women crave...

What is the point of being a fat powerlifter when you could have a lean chiseled athletic physique that women crave? Is it your way of punishing yourself because of some self loathing issue you have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aLVF_N3jarc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kino king

just for fun, some people already have gfs, you know that?

Isn’t his routine a minimalist routine focused on compounds only?

His routine and diet advice helps kino warriors shred fat while adding muscle in all the right places to build a lean chiseled physique that you would see in kino.

Most natties that get this lean look like shit without a pump and good lighting.

Talking about kinobody What's the reverse pyramid training he talks so much about? Anyone has any of his programs?

Not with Greg's training methods

Not a PLer, but competing in something drives me.
Being super lean as a natty means looking DYEL until you are shirtless.

You're not a powerlifter, you're a powercoper. Cope harder.

if you have a decent amount of muscle mass you will 100% look like you lift in a shirt at 10% bodyfat

single digits is where you start looking like total deflated garbage, or if you diet down for a long time and lose all your fullness you might look like shit even at 10%+

t. Under 200lb dyel with top abs

I know a couple dudes that look big at low bf, but they are not natty. I will stick to 15-25% bf thanks.

Still mad you got BTFO by blahino of all people?

>fat powerlifter
powerlifters shouldnt be fat

women dont take u serious, men dont take u serious

all because u dont want to stop eating cookies

> I can't get enough mass to look big at 8% while natty

kill yourself, convert to buddahmis, hope u get better genetics in next life

I don't care what women want, I want to be aesthetic to look like a living greek statue and an overall nice physique which the greek thought were perfect, it shows dedication and discipline

Well I just weighed myself after not doing it for two months. I am back up to 272lbs. I also have qualified for a weed card.

It's been a great day.

>What is the point of being a fat powerlifter when you could have a lean chiseled athletic physique that women crave?
Found the NYR... get B L O A T M O G G E D

>"Here are the THREE MIRACLE TRICKS to keep that fat off this Christmas:"
>starts driving shirtless in a Porsche
>"One: LIFT HEAVY WEIGHTS! Sorry if you weren't expecting-"
>pauses momentarily, continues to speak without cutting video
>"One: YOU HAVE TO LIFT HEAVY WEIGHTS! Sorry if you were expecting an EASY trick, you're not gonna find that here."
>gets into a plane's pilot seat shirtless and takes off
>"Two: eat SIMPLE, HEALTHY FOOD! I don't know how many times I have to say this, but you have to eat clean!"
>builds house shirtless with his husband
>"Three: stop spending so much! If you invest wisely, you can be rich! But more important than being rich is doing what you love".
>uses ScoobysChristmasWebCalorieMacroCounter.biz to make sure he's on track for the day
>"Four: DON'T TRUST KINOBODY!"
>becomes spiritually-rich inside his husband

>mfw read that in Scoobys voice

>What is the point of being a fat powerlifter when you could have a lean chiseled athletic physique that women crave?
>doing shit because of WOMEN
LOL. You're dumb.

>Women don't really care about a 'chiseled physique'
>Women only care that you're not disgustingly fat
>Otherwise they care about you having a face they like, a good personality, a sense of humor they like, and not acting like a dick that treats them poorly
That's all that matters. These things don't take any special effort and don't require a gym -- they just require you live a varied and productive life and try to be sociable.

> user thinks 15%-25% bf looks better than 10-12%

They don't start out being fat powerlifters. Most want to be aesthetic. But to be aesthetic, you not only have to lift heavy but also cut down on the cheeseburgers, soda, pizza and beer. They give it a go for a while, but the fat is not shedding fast enough and SS says they need to eat, eat, eat and drink gallons of milk so their lifts are going up and they're actually getting fatter.
Then they transform into fat powerlifter-mode, "I can squat more breh, Rippefag is God, girls want bear-mode, etc."
inb4 some SS worshipping frogposter gets triggered.

>powercoper

Kek

I just want to lift a bar with lots of plates on it OP

But I'm not a SHW; I'm a 74 trying to build up to competing as 83. Ideally, I'd like to be a weightlifting 85, but first I need to stop jacking up my left wrist and shoulder during hypertrophy blocks.

Link?

Dunno about others, but for me it is still self loathing

>implying all powerlifters are fat

Another fat coper who thinks hes an athlete because he competes in a joke of a sport. Enjoy your burgers and squats, I'll enjoy my top tier athleticism and all the pussy im getting.

daily reminder that /PLG/ is literally the biggest COPE on this board. They try to act as though being lean and attractive doesn't matter because of muh totals. Lol. I regularly see these dipshits get outlifted by brocurlers in the gym

youtu.be/aLVF_N3jarc

>muh totals
that too pointless "1RM" shit. It's like they miss the point of exercise. No wonder they're so fat.

RPT training (which he also stole from Markin B) but whatever, is just doing your heaviest set first. and then going down in weight and up in reps

So for example lets say you do 100% (of your 5 rep max) for 5 reps. Then you drop by 10% and aim for 6-7 reps, then drop another 10% and aim for +1 or 2 reps from what you got before.