Just how difficult is it for girls to gain muscle?

Just how difficult is it for girls to gain muscle?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1wWL04CkRku
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

About as difficult as asking their roiding BF for Anavar.

more difficult than it is for men, even low test ones. they have basically no test and rely on HGH as their chief anabolic hormone

this

Hngggg

this is unironically what normie girls who never worked out in their lives actually believe

There are two racks of silver weights at my gym that are sub 5lbs and women circulate around them like bees at a hive. Fell for the "toning" meme.

SCARY BECAUSE IT'S TRUE

>women using steroids

A girl that uses male hormones for whatever reason is a tranny. Dating a “girl” that uses male hormones means that you are a tranny chaser and therefore gay.

It's hella easy for me, which sucks. I want to look light and weak but the slightest bit of arm training makes me look swole. On the other hand butt gainz are good.

I'm black though. It depends partly on your genetic predisposition to muscle composition, overall metabolism, areas trained + frequency. It won't be as dramatic as for a man overall but for some girls it'll be more than others.

goddamn girl in OP pic is a hard 10

post ass

MELBOURNE?

DC
C

Hot as fuck.

vocaroo.com/i/s1wWL04CkRku

oh fuck I didn't think you'd actually do it

Shooo shooo vaginal jooo

id eat ur ass for about 5 hours

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I added you because you're a female lifter, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Nice ass. I'd endanger the white race for it

>Tfw no qt black genetically blessed big ass female gf that wants to look weak
Why even bother live?

hey cutepie

BAMP

lmfao

I want to colonize you

Attention whore, get off Veeky Forums.

Your the bitch that got raped?

user, I find that I gain in upper body much easier than lower, even with a lower body focus. What's your routine like?

The perfect response.

Unironically made for BBC

Don't get your hopes up, bro. Most niggeresses have a stink about them that is almost unbearable.

Post dem titties

this is hilariouis

Rip thread

How would you know?

nice

if you mean big bavarian cock then yeah

lotsa squats, deadlifts, and plyo. I also do barre and flexibility training which tend to have you do lower body isolations.

WHOAAAAH

You don't happen to work as a receptionist at a gym in DC, do you?

>dc
Nigger central.

Imagine if it could be that easy

ass for fucking weeks

I assumed it was easy. Losing fat would be the hard part

GRAND RAPIDS
R
A
N
D

R
A