Which type of jeans are the most Veeky Forums?

Which type of jeans are the most Veeky Forums?

I got some levi's 541, the athletic fit, but they shrunk in the drier.

You're not supposed to wash jeans

yeah yeah, I know.

I split the difference and wash them in cold and then air dry them. It eliminates sick fades, but it won't change their shape.

Anyways, is the truly Veeky Forums jeans the 514 or the 541? The 541 tapers a bit, but the 514 is a bit more moderate in it's overall roominess.

How do you keep them freshy fresh then :C

wait what

Put them in the freezer overnight. Real talk.

Put them in the freezer to kill germs to get rid of smell

508 or 512

I wear Levis 550. 541 are too tight.

I've only really worn lucky jeans for years now. The last time I bought a pair of jeans that weren't lucky jeans they were Calvin Kleins and I really regretted it. Way too tight in places they flat out shouldn't be tight in.

So I just stick to Lucky Jeans, they are pricey, but I'm okay with paying pricey if the product is also quality.

I won't even begin to compare them to Levi's, Lucky is on another level of quality.

LL bean double L relaxed fit becuase GOMAD isn't just a meme, it's a way of life

That looks like a 3" zipper, so wouldn't your ass show when you crouch?

Memes. Unless you want "sick fades", not washing your jeans will deteriorate them faster. Putting them in the freezer does not kill bacteria either, but puts them in a dormant state.

No idea about that pair, I just pulled an image off google search. But I swear by the 361 vintage straight luckies, by far the most comfortable pair of jeans I've worn in my life.

If you don't believe me, just go to a lucky store near you and touch the pants, you can literally feel the difference in quality.

People have unironically rubbed my leg because they couldn't believe how good it felt.

Those look like Lees

Best jeans for people with big legs bar none are American eagle jeans with extreme flex.

I'm pretty Lees and Luckys are both in the higher end jean market. I've never worn Lee's though.

514s. Washed only on cold on low agitation. Air dried on a line. Sprayed with onion juice after to absorb through my thighs and testicles through the day

These are my work jeans

>not washing your jeans will deteriorate them faster
I don't see how that is possible.

No, he's right.

Dust and particles obviously cling to your jeans and when you sit down, the dust rubs away and essentially starts sanding the fibers of the jeans.

I will keep this in mind

I wear American Eagle flex fit. Made from idfk, but you can squat or deadlift in them and they stretch like a MF.

541's are alright, but they still need bigger thighs.
And none of that "relaxed" or straight cut bullshit, jeans need a taper or you look like an absolute retard.

Old Navy has a "flex" line, too. I used to look down on Old Navy, but I got tired of constantly outgrowing my pants.

>jeans in the drier
this is either bait or the most retarded guy on this retarded board

That doesn't make a lick of sense and is literally the opposite of freezer 101. You might as well tell him to put it in the oven where it will actually kill germs

I'm going to look into their brand. Probably cheaper.

514s, don't wash them.

Stop wearing bluejeans like a child.

I've give these a try. My Levis jeans are always so fucking tight against my crotch.

>t. lucky representative

damn i guess putting raw chicken in the freezer must kill all the bacteria too

here have a (You)

502, I think they're new. Just like the 501 but with tapered leg, zip fly, and stretch.

this looks like absolute shit
only drug addicts and rednecks wear non-tapered jeans

Thanks Kramer

o u t l i e r
u
t
l
i
e
r

I own two pairs of pants now and cannot emphasize how much better they are than the like 30 other pairs I've owned in my adult life

Jeans stopped being cool in 2012 or so. Pretty unwearable after like 2015.

I spent a few trips to the mall and researched levis jeans and came up with these results. I found the new 502 regular taper looks best.

505 is just the regular classic fit, but it has a high rise so itll sit right at your belly button. Which is why they're called dad jeans. Regular leg opening so gives kind of a baggy look around the calves.

502 regular taper has the same thigh fit as the 505 but it has a lower rise so it sits more on your hips and has a nice taper to the leg so it looks nice and not baggy.

514 straight is the same as the 505, it just sits lower on the waist. However I found the leg opening to be too big, giving a baggy look around the calves.

541 athletic is a 505 but with a tapered leg. There isnt that much more room compared to the 505, but unless you really have a big ass and thighs, it'll look loose around your ass.

Unless you have stupid huge thighs then these will work. If you do then buy jeans from some athletic clothing place like barbell apparel jeans if you dont want to go with the baggy levis fits and look like you're from the 2000s.

You boys like my jeans??? Anything else you like?

;)

this

shoutout to the 502

541 stretch in 30x32

Protip for guys who squat- get athletic or even relaxed fit jeans in your normal waist size to fit your legs and ass, then get them tailored below the knee so they aren’t baggy

If it’s not raw denim you can wash just not after ever wear. And when you do wash it do it with very cold water and air dry it

I usually just get straight jeans and cuff/stack/pin roll them

>not wearing khaki pants

Its like you guys arent even trying.
No one gave a fuck about me until I put on the khakis.
Go to pacsun and get you some khakis, faggots.

511 gets you bitches

>pacsun
lol haha

Appreciate your findings.

Youre right actually fuck pacsun I got mine at Zumies, I forgot. Pacsun was whack they didnt have shit

>tfw wear Levi 505 autism pants

I like the cheeky "lucky you" but that does look like a really short fly.
what do the cool kids wear now days?

What jeans have extra crotch room, but close fit elsewhere? (I'm thin but well endowed, to get roomy enough crotch I have to go for 3inches too big round the waist on most styles which then just looks like clown trousers.)

get less thin lol

What? I wash them all the time. It has never affected their wear. Totally depends on the brand.

Damn, no Veeky Forums heads eh?

I'm slim and tall so scorth and soda or Jones fits me well. My everyday bearers are just raq H&M jeans.

Still got naked & famous, apc, and all these good denim but I never rock them because at the end of the day no one cares except denim heads (and I'm not trying to have sex with them so it doesn't matter).

502 reporting in

The 502 is great

Hi dad.

Meme. Enjoy your stink.