Break ups are the best

>break up with long time gf 6 weeks ago
>Down 12 pounds
>Down from 39 waist to 36.
>Bench starting to go up again
>Squat going up again
>More money in my bank account

I forgot how good it feels to workout and be single. Why do people even date/get married?

Pussy

Pretty much same here, feels gr8

Are you heartbroken?

Broke up after a year and a half of my first everything relationship. Im signing my job contract tomorrow and noticed my body mass increasing already. It hurts still, but I think i'll be fine in due time.

We're all gonna make it brehs

blow jobs
emotional stability
so people don't think they are weird

Agreed. Hurts a bit, I really love her. But I truly beleive its best in the long run

If you can’t have all of these things while in a relationship, you’re weak. Spend some of your newfound time becoming a better man.

What ur sayin makes no sense if u lose weight and your bench goes up u are untrained. Im married 5 years w 2 kids I bench 345 at 210, so ur mind is weak

Lol nice dude same comment

>spend multiple years with girl
>break up
>act like you're really happy and it's a good thing

why do guys do this? if it were so bad that you're glad it's over, why did you spend so much time with her? and if she were worth spending time with, why not just admit that you had a relationship with someone where a lot of things seemed right, but that it didn't work out and you needed to move on etc.?

>why do guys do this?
Found the roastie who's upset her ex is getting swole without her. Not even worthy of my (You).

>blow jobs
You've never been married or everyone you've dated were sluts
>emotional stability
Possibly if you don't marry a crazy you've mistaken for feisty
>so people don't think they are weird
Everyone thinks everyone is weird at some point, some cope better

Fuck you.

Because the pussy brainwashes you, until you get bored and snap out of it. Honestly don't take this the wrong way but I don't think you've ever been in a LTR user

>blow jobs
You make dating sluts sound like a bad thing

Top tier pussy can be rented.
No relationship required.
Nothing better then plopping down 400 bucks and pounding out a vaguely legal "college girl who's working towards her english degree".
No constant sweet messages, no harrassing and near raping her at her job only to make her randy and no fucking 45 minutes of fucking foreplay and oral to have 15 minutes of sex till she's too sore and tired to continue.
And most of all no jacking off while she sleepily LICKS NOT SUCKS LICKS!!! my head and asks "are you there yet baby?".
Never again.

How do you get over a break up?

My relationship is ending with the woman I thought was the love of my life and it's harder than anything I imagined

Things can be good at first, and then they slowly become bad and you don't realize, then when you break up you realize how bad it was towards the end.

Why do you assume we're 'acting like it'?

For me here's what helps-
>lifting and imagining all the hotter, younger women I can pull
>hobbies
>going out with friends
>making new friends,
>meeting new girls (this one is probably the best one)
>remember all the bad things and why you broke up

Also obviously time. And you know what they say, best way to get over one girl is to get under another one.

Time.

>implying everyone has the same experience in all relationships.

>tfw year later
>still think about her every day

She isn't even anything that special but I doubt I'll ever get another QT virgin with same interests as me.

Seperated from wife year and a half ago, was down and depressed for that time, eventually got tired of taking her shit, file divorce and start losing weight and making gains, lost short of 60lbs in 4 months and made gains as well, wont see her for another 2 months at hearing. Hoping to have made it close to 100lbs down by then. Feels good.