Who is the Chadiest Chad?

and why is it Pietro Boselli?
>6'2
>has a perfect natty physique
>perfect facial aesthetics, he is an millionaire international model
>has a phd in mathematics, was a professor at one of the best universities in the world at the age of 25
>has talked about constant sexual harassment by women in his academic career

god i wish that were me

is he gay though?
Can gays be Chads?

i'm comparable but i just wasted a lot of time doing stupid shit

You know.. I don't get it with you people and this "Chad" shit. You keep going on and on and on about these "Chad" types, obsessively. Are you all gay and you want to have sex with these "Chads" or something? Are you stalkers?
>we use "Chad" as a standard to be judged by
Seriously? Who does that?
I don't compare myself to anyone because I know that's a losing game no matter how you play it. There's always someone better looking or better at something than you are so you're always trying to catch up. That's a recipe for depression. Why would anyone intentionally do that? Just do whatever you're going to do that makes you happy and never mind these "Chad" characters.

>Pietro Boselli
>Jordan Barret
>David Gandy
>Sean O'Pry
>numerous NFL athletes

aspire*

Barrett, Gandy and O'Pry are just good looking dudes, at least this guy is also smart. Dolph Lundgren is another one, 6'5, jacked and a genius

came to this thread to say Dolph, he's an absolute legend

attractive people tend to be smart. it's true where I live, at least

HAHA YESSS he is bae

>Are you all gay and you want to have sex with these "Chads" or something?
N-No bro of course not haha, I’m straight af my guy, I’m only into women, lmao...

Lips too big
Weird ass hair
Generally looks effeminate

Ok so this guy is basically perfect right?

Honest question: what defect does he have?

How does genetics or a god or whatever give someone perfect face/body/height/brains without something negative?
It’s gotta be something, right?

I'm gay and have been called a Chad by people who knew I was gay.

hes gay. those genes aren't going anywhere.
>gets no pussy
>chadliest of chads
lol

>donate sperm
>match with eggs of the Staciest of Stacies
Create literally perfect baby?

inb4 Todd Duffee

crabs in a bucket etc etc etc

henry cavill

Although if we're being perfectly honest, it's probably bill gates or steve jobs.

Boselli is 6', not 6'2"

Het women don't want sperm from gay men. And any women who do choose to go to a spermbank are not on any level a "stacey".
By the way, obviously geared up rentboys who're more then likely super posed are not considered chads. Not even in the gay community.

All the things that make us happy come to us only with the highest degree of struggle and self-overcoming, while those same things give themselves completely over to Chad with only the slightest of effort. That’s why we talk about him so much.

>natty
he isnt maintaining that natty lmao
>phd
if you had experience in academics you would realize getting a phd is not hard

he works out 14 times a week + cardio

What's the dean with that type of underwear, can you only make em look good if you got developed legs

>an millionaire

only a phd in mechanical engineering haha easy peasy desu mate

Chad does not differentiate between male and female, any hole that provides him with pleasure is a hole worth fucking.

>natty physique
nope

>t. incel

>implying he's not the one getting his hole fucked
user...

aspie*

>150 IQ
>Bangs supermodels
>Gets bored with politics so Is gonna create an ethnostate on the red planet, literally terraforming a solar satellite because he wants to
>Was bullied in jew highschool and almost put in a coma, tells an interviewer bullying was a good thing for him because it made him stronger
>Creates a car and space company and still somehow succeeds
>Learns rocket science by reading books and interviewing employees
>Calls out PC bullshit on twitter
>Has met kanye west
>Has 5 kids with a smart women, with names such as Kai, Alexander and Saxon, literally had triplets and twins
>Has huge skull
>Big framed

>Still has to listen to larping losers and low IQ /poltards who bought into think thank propaganda, yet keeps going

If there ever was a chad he is one, fuck these guys you're posting, they never did anything hard, you think being born with a high iq that you can take a math phd and all you need to do is workout and take care of personal hygiene is worth the admiration? Please, you guys don't know what an superman means.

calm down elon

My name is peter thiel

Shut up weenie

>>numerous NFL athletes
L m a o

>watches Rick and Morty

I went to school with this guy's girlfriend lmao, he seems like a good guy.

>probably has the tisms

A true hero

apparently he was obsessed with wow, was pretty awkward and is now balding. however none of that matters much, he's beeing himself, he's successful and that's what's important

if you think meeting kanye west is somehow criteria for being an alpha then you should never procreate

Cant talk to girls too beta...if he had a girl hed be the beta clingy type

nope, this guy.
>part of the requirement is that he's a fucking tool.

Thank you user

This

As much as I hate Elon he's far more driven than this pretty boy who just decides to live on easy mode because he's attractive and smart but does nothing with all of this except pose in magazines and talk about roasties wanting him

Does chad always wear this kind of underwear or does it make you gay?

>Pietro Boselli
is he italian?
non-whites can't be chad user, it's nature.

Elon's literally retarded though.

I Needed this

6'0.5"*

he has a gf

he is dumb as shit, though

no, he's socially retarded. He is alpha, but not a chad

this guy

>gets jewed TWO TIMES by (ex)wife

I'm bi and I do want to fuck these chads

there's also value in staying realistic

A chad post if ive ever seen one