What does Veeky Forums wear while working out?

What does Veeky Forums wear while working out?

Just ordered some compression gear from Virus as a Christmas present for myself(Mostly for BJJ)

if you wear tights while working out, you're a faggot

Basketball shorts and a t-shirt a size bigger than I actually wear for more mobility.

>Basketball shorts and a t-shirt

ishygddt

Why is that?

This, I go play pickup for a half hour at the gym before I lift and basketball shorts and shoes are the only logical option

Adidas tiros and either a cutoff or a normal t shirt.

Old t-shirts and running or basketball shorts.

Nah it's hot.

so... not only do you wear tight stocking leggings... you hug and roll around with sweaty men? lots of variety of men also wearing tight stocking leggings?

> Ony girls should get to wear comfortable leggings

Not very progressive of you senpai.

Cancel the order. Everyone is going to call you a faggot behind your back. Wear some shorts and a t-shirt like a normal person.

faggots are cool now though.
be a faggot OP, it's the cool new thing

>buy a pair of tights because I'm sick of my junk flopping around, sick of fucking with short's drawstrings, and sick of fucking with socks ( I tuck my socks into the tights)
>suddenly women are more friendly with me and ask for spots/form checks and make small talk
>all but the obviously gay men avoid me
>realize I have become one of the obvious gays

I dreaded wearing them til one cardio bunny casually said "it's a shame you're gay" to which I instantly replied I'm now and why did you think I was.
we later went on a date that went horrible and now it's awkward to see her at the gym

all I hope for one is one of the gay dudes introduces me to a twink

This is pretty gud bait mang

Butt Jamming Jamboree?

Everyone should wear tights.

I recently bought this shirt I guess.

>tfw no thicc gymbro that wears compression pants

Damn. He should be showing off at an actual gym.

I got some Virus tights for Christmas op, berry cool. Why aren't you wearing tights to show off your posterior chain gains fit? I have definitely caught girls mirin while squatting in my tights before.

t. leglet

Nike basketball shorts, Nike black tank top and Nike blue running shoes.

In complete honestly, I only noticed they were all Nike when writing the above sentence.

A nice light compression tights feels like a jesus hugging you, i am not talking about cheap thot leggings.

Like I said It's for BJJ mostly. I don't really do the traditional Veeky Forums stuff. That being said do you not wear shorts? I'd be a little self-conscious with my wang there for everyone to see.

running shorts and fruit of the loom t-shirt.

actually, i don't give a fuck.

>t.leglet glutlet

You realize you can wear clothes on top of compression stuff right? Dudes in general don't typically go to the gym with just compression pants on and why would you care if people talk shit about you?

gottdamn

>caring what other people think
confirmed for never making it

I wear the same shit

You are no better than a fucking roastie,
>inb4 why do you think women can wear them and not men
Nobody should wear them

t.leglet

Shorts and hoodie with the hood pulled over my head to make me less approachable so morons don't ask if I'm using something.

Because tights are for women and faggots

then what is the fucking point?

just wear normal clothes without crossdressing underneath

then lube me up, son

mfw at rep 6

Men's concerns and perceptions of being a faggot are so warped and weird

Like now suddenly tights aren't gay anymore because some NFL guy wore them years ago

Guys are wearing leggings with droopy shorts and weird shit like that because """""muh compression is not gay"""""

You americunts are a real weird race you know that