Whats the most you've ever lifted?

Whats the most you've ever lifted?

I can bench 365lbs. It's not the best, but it's pretty good. I weigh 200lbs and am fat.

200lbs

I lifted the earth. Do a handstand. If a relative newtonian sense, you are lifting the earth above your head.
Congrats you can now The Press 5.972 × 10^24 kg

Just lifted 1 earth. Thanks.

Diddly'd 385

Myself, until she left. I haven't been up since

I'm a DYEL when it comes to legs, my knees got ruined from years of distance running, but one time some dude left 275lb on the squat rack and I managed it, I was pretty happy. No bully, ruined my knee again months later just trying to deadlift again at 135 with a trainer checking my form.

>tfw patellofemoral maltracting for years
>track is now fucked forever

465 diddly at 170 pounds desu

This sounds like a Black Science Man tweet

6pl8

crippling depression

>5'5 and 175lbs
>145lb OHP
>225lb Flat Bench
>300lb Squat (got this today)
>...235lb Deadlift...
Deadlifts scare me though. Every time I try +200lbs double overhand it feels like my bicep is going to tear. I can add 35lbs if I switch to double underhand, but then people all the advice online is that tensing the bicep / elbow during underhand is a bicep tear for sure. Not sure how to get over this desu...

316 lb's
>kids beating me up in hs
>vietnam dad teaches me some meme self defense trick
>foot ball player puts me in a headlock
>pick his ginger ass up using only my back and throw him on the grass
>couldnt walk straight for a week

>pretty good
bro that's not just pretty good that's amazing. you can bench what most people can't even deadlift. congrats!

275 bench at 170

I once lifted my own bodyweight.
...but nowadays the heaviest thing I lift is my feels.

1 plate barbell curl x2

>bicep tear from double overhand
>if i switch to double underhand
is this bait or are you confused

got 100kg for 5 deadlift pretty easily last session. Started at 70kg for 5. I'm trying to stay pretty lean whilst gaining weight, and natty, so progress is somewhat slow but still going along at a decent rate.

Deadlifted a 4 seater car once, grabbed it from the front and lifted that shit. Snapped up my shoulders and it hurt like hell the next day. Also lifted a 170kg cast in my arms and carried it up the stairs. Snapped my back and it still hurts sometimes.

What’s this obsession with putting maga hats on anime characters

155/195/325/405

Why am I such a chestlet