Here is now

Guys so I workout everyday, but I hate everyone. I want a nice looking girlfriend that can cook, but I hate everyone. I'm not trying to say that I hate everyone to sound cool or edgy. I just do. I want to stop hating. I want a reason to enjoy the lives of others, but they are undeserving. I hate them.

You should probably just kill yourself then famalam.

That or go live like a hermit in the woods.

Op here, I hate you

>white death
you have tapped into my most primal fear. That's what death looks like bois

You sound autistic. And im not being edgy or anything-- extreme antisocial behavior is sure fire sign of autism.

Either find a way to benefit society even with your disability, or move to china and become their problem.

To make life easier, you may want to consider making some autistic friends that share a similar mindset to yourself.

Like dude, just be more positive. Ya know? We all gotta bring our own little bit of sunshine with us everywhere we go. :-)

I will take 'misanthropy' for 500

I was the same way...then I started having a relationship with God...then i started loving everyone and when i started loving before i judged anyone...people became attracted to me. Bugs fly towards the light user.

Is this true or just a meme? I was actually thinking on becoming more involved in religion

Cry me a fucking river. I was born a ginger and started balding at 19. I had no friends and im fully deaf in one ear and ive lost 25% vision in one eye. I cant go for the military or police because of what kids did to me when i was to young to defend myself and people are terrified of me now because the world turned me into what i am but i dont winge. Theres always someone else doing it worse faggot l. I hate you more then you could hate anyone you ivar wannabe gaylord.

There is no god. God is bullshit made up by jews to control you. It exploits the natural struggle every human has with their own mortality. If you have to worship a god though, be a christian. Christianity has the best moral code.

>I was born a ginger
>started balding at 19
Looks like your problem is self-correcting famalam.

You really should not look at it as religion...just a personal relationship with god...attending church is a starting point honestly but i myself dont go but once a year... prayer will show you the way....try it sometime.***note** just because im a christian dosnt mean i cant go out and have a few beers or be pius for the rest of my life....that meme needs to die

not him but it is definitely true. I became a happier/nicer person after finding God. By all means, I can be a judgmental asshole, but no where near to the extent I was before.

10/10, would definitely recommend God.

did you ever think that maybe everyone hates you too?

Dont listen to this faggot hes probably a lost virgin

kill yourself faggot

Good

I don't care, OP. Not one little bit.

However, despite my complete & utter indifference towards you, I'm going to ask you a question and offer some advice .

Do you actually hate everyone, or do you just hate yourself and you externalize that by claiming you hate everyone around you? My money's on the latter.

Either way, you come across as either an autist or an edgelord (or both).

My advice is to stop caring about what other people think, and try to be happy with yourself. If you're not happy with yourself, then you need to identify why, and change what you need to change in order to be happy with yourself.

If you're happy with yourself, then who gives a shit about what anyone else thinks? And if you don't care about what they think, then why waste your energy on hating them?

Don't bother posting a reply to this - actions matter, words don't.

Nah fuck that with your don't post a reply. You don't call the shots buddy. Fuckin moron. I hate everyone because they are self entitled. They are the magic of their worlds without the proof to back it. You use lingo from fuckin Veeky Forums and you are just another person afraid to be themselves. I mean Jesus Christ I thought my post was funny but now I'm more leaning towards the "I am right and fuck everyone alive" side of the joke right about now fuck this shit bunch of goddamn sissys

>I thought my post was funny
Right place wrong board faggot

Hurr durr muh cool school degree

hey, hey it's all going to be ok buddy.

B-but they were making fun of me. I was just trying to make a point.

Is that why you fuck black wimins?

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

Fake it till you make it user. Fuck feeling sorry for yourself when you could pretend you're alright and improve yourself.

People act entitled because they act in their own interest. Don't begrudge them for something that is human nature.

t. OP

or you can sit back and listen to some chill beats and read a book, that's what I do when I'm having a bad day.

Where do you live?

buy the game to find out :^)