I love you guys, I hope you know that

I love coming here and seeing all the stupid shit we make up, onions, gigachad etc

You guys give me the motivation to keep lifting, thanks bros, also no homo.

Hope you guys have a good 2018.

Same familam love all the memes. You guys motivate me in-between sets when I'm browsing.

Love you too, no homo

ONIONS ARE NOT MADE UP THEY ARE REAL AND THEY INCREASE TEST

>onion are stupid and made up
nice subtle troll attempt though

Same here bro.

We're all gonna make it.

love ya

see pic

>made up stupid shit
>not realizing soy boys are a threat to civilization

Come on dude

yeah sure, there is some magical vegetable out there that boosts testosterone.

I'll stick to my pharma grade test boosters

All love man, you guys are my family and my only friends along with my only source of happiness. Hope you all make it

>onions
>made up

Love you brothers.
Amen.

Love you too but onions arent made up user. Well theyre made up of testosterone

This board has deteriorated but I still love you guys
The wannabe ubermenshes, the /r9k/ part of Veeky Forums, the chads, the tripfags, the gymcels, and the faggots. I love you all in a tsundere kind of way

It's my first time on Veeky Forums
What's up with the onion thing?

talk about low tier, I'll stick to my chinese bathtub chemicals

This board made lifting fun for me when though i have no one irl to share our humor with. Love you bros.

Wheymen

According to 1, and only 1, research article, onions increased test production in rats. Now rats share some dna but it’s like 80%,so one half of Veeky Forums was going shrek mode while the other was getting annoyed by shitpost. It finally died down though

>onions

He fell for the "onions are a meme" meme.

Same. I think generally the idea is you outgrow Veeky Forums when you've made it. But I still like to check in every now and then, and it's always good stuff mixed in with shittiest memes. Might be the best board on 4chins.

Going 4 months strong hopefully I don't take a single week off in 2018

Exercising 4 months straight? Grats bro, I did the same thing but with a week break or so to deal with my depression, but my last depression lasted two weeks, glad it did because in that timeframe I beat it once and for all.

Good luck bro.

I love you faggots, I hope you all make it.

Thanks user, I am cheering you on

We are all gonna make it

Since this entire thread is a shitpost it doesn't matter that Veeky Forums devolved from actually being decent 5 or 6 years ago into being the biggest spam/normie/troll board on the site.

Every decent tripfagger gets doxxed and fucked. Tinychimp, camb, dross, and trappy actually gave decent advice. None of you faggots know them though. You got that fatfuck panzer now.

Every 5 weeks the retard hivemind cycles through the current meme. Right now it is BLOATLORD and fucking onion general. Dry fasting/OMAD on the rise. This is TYVD levels of stupidity but none of you newfags remember him killing niggas.

The same troll threads roll through with 200+ replies about veganism and youtube drama.

Zyzz is crying.

Onions is not fake!!!!
Pic related its my breakfast

Unironically kill yourself.

Did that user ever get his Test results back? Do we have confirmation yet?

Thanks for everything Anons, I just wish I could be less autistic when going to the larger gyms.