How do we stop the jews from pumping estrogen into out water, food, media, social media, etc..?

How do we stop the jews from pumping estrogen into out water, food, media, social media, etc..?

the jews will always control you man, there's nothing you can do.

Make them develop a fart fetish and gas them with carbon dioxide and methane.

Viewing this exclusively through a Jewish lens is ill-advised. Ever notice who's actually most affected by low-T?

You can't. All you can do is eat your onions to counteract the estrogen pumped into us.

We already have a thread about this. The Jews aren't doing anything because Veeky Forums'so estrogen panic is paranoia, not fact.

Now you're going to call me a Jew, and you'll be right. And you'll laugh, presumably, because none of this is serious even though it also isn't funny.

Except if it is serious you'll actually be mad, and I honestly don't know what your life must be like if you really believe conspiracy theories like this.

You are right, they really aren't even jews at the end of the day. They are satanist cannibal pedophiles.

see, they are monitoring us boys. Any plans we come up with, they will always foil them.

i buy my own fluoride free water that just consists of nothing but water and some added minerals
>no fluoride
>no lead
>no estrogen
>no medicines (since water facilities dont remove everyones fucking xanax they flush down the toilet)

Its a pain in the fucking ass driving to the store i go to fill up glass bottles of water and bring it home, but hey thats what I gotta do

Post your lifts you fucking kike or get the fuck out

fpbp

I'm dyel but I'm focusing on cutting weight. The only thing I can lift of any significance is 1.5pl8 squat.

Kike is pretty hateful slur, buddy. I know hating a group you don't belong to makes life easier, but it doesn't make life better.

Easier life is better, kike

>1.5 pl8 squat
You have no business posting here. Goddamn you kikes are pathetic.

>dyel
>cutting
>says the xenoestrogen stuff is a myth

Is this a /pol/ack fucking with me?

Develop peptide anti estrogen blockers and self them as “not for human consumption”.

I think there are many people here who would disagree with easy being better. Putting effort into something difficult is the only way to grow. That's how you get gains, buddy.

Surely there was a time when you couldn't even do that much? Everyone has to start somewhere. My biggest gains have been losses. I'm down 80lbs in about 8 months and I'm very close to a healthy weight for the first time in a very long time. I feel fantastic. I hope you are achieving your goals too.

No. Maybe I misusing the term cutting, since I wasn't bulking. I'm losing weight. After I get to a healthy weight, then I'll focus on building muscle.

As for xenoestrogens, I don't think they are a myth but I do think Veeky Forums has focused on them as a great evil and the main gains goblin, and that just seems stupid to me. Then again, I obviously also disagree with characterizing the Jews in the same way.

just explain why you hate western civilization and want to enslave all of us.

plz giv khazar milkers

t.soy shillstein

How do we stop shitposting faggots like you who autistically repost the same shit day after fucking day?
>shove a pipebomb up your ass