/fraud/

/fraud/
Why does everyone look like shit? Edition

A thread for the discussion and debate of performance and image enhancing drugs, primarily anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS).

If you are new to steroids, please read ALL of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before posting.

If you want advice on your first cycle, post your age, height, weight, %bf and years spent training along with what you plan on taking. CBT is highly recommended.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI. Oral only cycles are silly.

Previously on roiding for this

>tfw my hnnng folder is slowly turning into a trap folder

>roiding for this

kek'd at this on previous thread
>roiding for this

Where'd u get my pic

gay.twinkboys.com

makes mast looks like a twink, how many grams you think he's on?

is this estp, i haven't seen pics of her smiling. if it is she looks better like a soulless druggie.

what does Frodo have to do with roids?

HAHAHA YOU'RE ALL SOYBOYS WHAT A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS

nice to see this little samefagger from last night is being memed today

I have non steroid related gyno, would it be worth while to look into aromatase inhibitors?

no, you want a SERM

Bought myself a rogue multi-grip v3 bar for Christmas for my home setup.
It was a really humbling experience finding out just how weak my triceps are on benchpress. Felt very comfy though, especially doing overhead press.

Hope you've all had a good holiday season, and if you haven't, I hope the new year is better for you.

Cheers

Which grips do you use for cgbp? The closest angled ones or straight ones?

You're so cute.

>do cycle of test 200-250mg
>take two weeks off
>take nolvadex

Is anything more than that honestly necessary?

Balls to realise that you're a massive pussy.

I used the middle set. Felt comfy. Wider would bring more pec activation, the close angle would turn it into a diamond push up style activity

What's your new year resolution.

what's the point of this thread, especially if you're going to trip and just say things like that. Are you roid raging

No you should be fine. Get bloods checked yada yada, you know the rest.

Fund me half a trip from Tasmania to Queensland and I'll belt him for you. I'll pay the other half because I want to turn him into a real man after I flatten him.

got some elbow problems, ultrasound showed no tendon or muscle damage, but a rough bone surface.

Ive been pinning 250mcg BPC-157 twice a day in each elbow, but its not really helping much at all.

Im thinking of taking something to boost collagen synthesis to increase cartilage. I had a year on accutane so I believe it could be a cartigular issue.

Whats better for that purpose, a SARM like ostarine at 10mg, or a proper cycle with a therapeutic dose of deca.

Im thinking if not the SARM, itll be something like:
50mg test
200mg deca

low dose because Im young and i dont wanna do roids

So I'm thinking I'm going to buy pic related and blast 500mg of test e a week for 8 weeks and then Toremifine as a PCT. I have a decent plan set up but I'm 19, is this a bad idea?

also forgot to mention Im also on MK677, and will be through whatever treatment I decide on, so collagen synthesis will be boosted even further

>roiding for this

- Learn Japanese to an intermediate level (be able to read a japanese manga slowly but without having to look up kanji and be able to get the gist of what's going on in anime without subs)
- Get to 90kg at 12% by the end of this year
- Get only 6s and 7s in my uni

Seems doable. What about you? How about leaving that hellhole island once and for all?

What's the point of asking questions which inevitably get answered if you just spent time reading? A trip doesn't give me an obligation to not be an ass, it just means I'm an attention whore. MMM?

>500mg/ml
Enjoy your pip and crashed test.

Read the reddit wiki you cretin. All of it. It has pages of information on your first cycle, and how to plan it

Yes it's a bad idea. You will stay on steroids for the rest of your life or stop working out. If you wanna roid so them when you're older, more mature and have worse hormones

it's test e so i'll be injecting it in 2 doses of 250mg, doesn;t that prevent pip?

i'm not even roiding, but heart attacks dont seem fun.
>roiding for this

A higher mg/ml ratio means they have to use more BA to keep the test in the solution. That's a primary culprit of pip. You will experience less pip via using smaller doses yes. But the pip will still be worse than a normal 250/ml.

Here's the things that I can think of that cause or contribute to pip so listen up little faggot:

mg/ml ratio
Compound
Ester
Solution type
Purity/Sterility
Virgin site
Injection technique
Subq or IM
Size of site
Volume pinned

Inevitable your first pin will give you the worse pip because of a combination of terrible technique and virgin site. Throwing in mg/ml issues in there is gonna crippled you for a week.

i am legitimately bigger than this, natty, fatter than this and look better

what the fuck has he been doing for ten years jesus christ

ayy lamo, my gym everyone has foreamrs bigger than their quads

need to break the mold

big man has big everyhting, and big legs look powerful and storng

come back when u bigger and leaner than this natty

can i get a fucking full res pic jesus christ

i need to see if i still have

if i can recover my ok cupid, they will be there full res

but i dunno email, need to think

or better yet, i could pick u the fucking pace, get bigger, and go in front on of the mirror and take a pic that looks like that

soon...

i'd do that because i'd say i'm already as big as you, though not as lean.

get lifting faggot

Holy fuck you actually know things.

I'm actually one of the few that really enjoy it here. Nice and cool, low stress. I'm not a city person.
Goals are 300kg deadlift before February, 270+ squat by mid year and 200 bench by mid year. I'm going to bulk in winter to around 120-125kg, then do the same trick I did this year, stay the same weight lose fat.
Then next goals would be 300kg/500lb/350kg s/b/d mid 2019.

srs? i was huge

good for you, get cutting and make all the bitches wet

men look so shit nowadays that women expect lean and trim, when they are presented stirated and massive they love it, like a starving beggar offered a 4 course meal

Should i do roids

browned spagetthi and ground beef

you should wait until you're 18 to post on Veeky Forums

learn 2 eat

u start rodiing, u will just become a better looking twink bottom

you don't look like you've finished puberty, so no -- not even hating

What you mean im 15 bitch purberty dont hit me i hit it

I'm not just a cute face desu

Every person I've met from Tasmania tells me they wanted to kill themselves when they were there. Then again, I supposed there's a bit of bias in the information since everyone who loves it there would never leave. I like city life, despite it's expenses and it being full of faggots, having everything in walking distance is a God sent when you hate leaving the house.

Although, being able to run tren all year round without worrying about overheating must be nice. Where do you go to show off gains in Tassie though? I haven't been there personally but I assume most people are rugged up for most of the year and I don't know about your beaches.

Did you get stung by a bee on your eyelid or is it just natural your eyes look like engorged pussy lips?

How dangerous would it be to try and pin with a used needle? I cant explain it rn but i cant get needles for another 7 days but i have a used one here. Can I just sterilizer it and pop it in or will iget aids?

Where can i buy roids

the needle would be "dull" so it will hurt a smidge more, and also how long hast that used needle been sitting around, and in where was the needle? like in a container, under your bed on some carpet (lol)?

Sitting with its cap on in a cupboard, how much more will it hurt i dont wanna draw up so much then have to drill it in my leg because it hurts

in a cupboard??? lol ew senpai

You don't have a friend at the gym that can hook you up with a needle?

Ai for the inevitable est hike that will turn you into crusader

Nvm found a spare 23G

Best case scenario: Flawless injection, no problems

Best probable case scenario: You inject and get a bit of pain from the bent needle, you'll bleed a bit more than usual and might leak some compound. You'll enjoy some nice pip too.

Worse probable case scenario: All of the above except you get a nice juicy abscess

Worst case scenario: Your used needle has gathered a virus/bacteria on it and you contract space aids or the plague and die instantly from an allergic reaction or an agonising long death.

All in all, you're a retard and should just wait until you get your hands on new needles.

Also I Havent pinned for 7 Days because i missed a pin 3.5 days ago, shall i make up for the last pin with adding an extra 250mg or just write it off

Why, roidin' alley a course, thare's no place better.

...Yer sayin you never beenti roidin' alley?

I live walking distance to the supermarket and 5 minutes drive from CBD, it's a good arrangement.
I sweat lots in 25+°c weather, but that's about as bad as it gets. Summer has been reasonably cool this year with only a few hot days so far.
I don't intentionally show my gains off but when you take up most width of a doorway at 6'1 (6'3 in work boots) with semi-roadmap forearms, people tend to notice anyway. I'm actually really self conscious about it and don't like people staring. Beaches are beaches. Warm weather and cool water.
I cruise around in t shirt and shorts/pants year round anyway.

>CBD
So what, 3 shops and a hotdog stand? ;)

Post CBT desu

nonce

How old were you when you first started pinning?

Same age I am now. 21.

2 shops mate.
Na I'm in bed and cant be stuffed getting out to take one.

Roiding for this

why is he flashing his pubes?
>memeing for this

you forgot that he used roids for 10 years for this

10 YEARS!!!!

Do you want to fuck up your heart for those results? You could have a normal weighing left ventricle and heart and look like this. But instead he choice to for 10 years early death to look like that.

bait

(i will pretend it's not a bait)

Go to a mirror and take a look at your face. It's all fucked up with acne because your hormones are fuck up (that's the part of puberty). Your body already has no idea what is going on and if you add chinese cattle hormones on top of that you will literally fuck your shit up.

>and look like this

or you could have a normal heart and be twice as big and 5% leaner

im feeling good mast, its nice to be a big man again

NOTHING could feel better than being big

You seemed to have calmed down ALOT. Think dropping Tren was a good choice for you.

>tfw you realize the nose bleeding isn't from roids and high bp, instead because you picked your nose too much and got a wound that opens up whenever it feels like

I think he should double the dose.

Did he actually lift and eat though?
My needles arrived today and I've got a few boxes each of:

Nolvadex
Aromasin
Arimidex
HCG
250mg/ml Test-E in 1ml ampules

If I just inject one ampule and leave it at that for now (recreational drug use, I'm sorry... not ready to do a cycle yet but I want to see how it feels) when and how much nolva should I take? Should I take HCG? Is a single 250mg injection a supraphysiological dose, should I inject half (125mg) instead? If I inject half, how long can I leave the other half in the syringe? Should I take some AI for this or wait and see if I get estrogen sides before taking it?

My objective here is to see if injecting test makes me feel less generally awful but while minimising side effects and short-to-mid-term natty test shutdown. I've read all the reddit wiki several times but the advice there is more applicable to proper cycles so hopefully someone can give me some good advice.

Based on the link below I think I need to take some PCT/HCG for even a single injection, just not sure how to go about it.

/r/steroids/comments/5vge7b/psa_how_after_just_one_testosterone_injection/

I think I have calmed down. I can't say for sure whether or not it was from the tren. I finally feel like I'm 'home' for the first time in years since living with my mum. Not having constant heartache from a girlfriend was also a contributing factor. My heart rate has gone from an average resting of about 95 to 65

She keeps fucking messaging me though finding bits and pieces of mine at her place that she asks if I want or not. It just rips my heart apart every time. I just want to forget her and be left alone.

You piss me off crusader, you roid like a demon but lift like a pussy and eat like shi

But you aren't big

Why is that needed? You only need steroids

If you just use steroids you can be bigger than a natty who does lift and eat

If your from Queensland it explains why your such a cunt.

>$95
a bottle of test costs me £25

your idea is fucking stupid, that's why you can't find advice regarding it
just because they're also called "drugs" doesn't mean test injections work like an upper that you pop before going to the club you fucking moron...good lord...

>tfw no one to celebrate new year with bar my family
I'm thinking of just going to some gay pub downtown on my own. Maybe I'll get appreciated there.

Low dose cycles are stupid, its fine to run low dose test but there is no point in doing like a 12 week cycle of 200mg because by the time you start to noticeably look better you are already almost going into PCT and will just lose the little gains you made. Either or so a regular dose and make the short time on worthwhile or decide to cruise longer term,.

You won't feel anything from one injection of 250mg test. Maybe get a little bit more horny for a week but that would be it, it is absolutely retarded to even consider doing that and if you don't know this you shouldn't be taking steroids yet anyway.

You don't have to tell me sites so nobody gets banned but is it possible to buy off the clearnet in the UK?

That's not what I'm trying to do at all. I have no idea what my natty test is, if I feel waaaaay better after injecting some test then I'm clearly low-test and would benefit from doing a TRT/BnC forever.

If I don't feel much different then I'm probably high-test (I doubt it though) and would be better off doing a cycle or two (but not yet, need to hit peak natty).

You seem like a smart guy over here.

Any idea how my HDL can be lowered while LDL and cholesterol also lowered? I removed all the saturated fats from my diet and eat lots of fruits and veggies while adding carbs. Was on the first picture on low carb diet with little veggies and fruits. Also added more niacin and red yeast rice and curcuma. And zero cheat meals

I also changed from 125- mast-e + 125 test-e to 300 mg test-e

Yeah.

well, tne does kinda work like that

that is true kek, I never got a nosebleed until I was 19 and all winter I would see people getting nosebleeds and assume they picked their noses recklessly a lot. I always look in the mirror into my nostrils before picking, if there isn't anything there I realize there's no point ind igging around and irritating stuff.

I got a nosebleed at 19 during an unusually cold winter where everywhere had the heat on full blast for weeks. Basically dry as fuck air = inside of nose cracks and bleeds (I guess)

So if you have low humidity at work or in your house that can add to it as well

>Tfw mast will never go pro because he worries too much about trivial things like his own mortality

Your bloods are looking great, glad the dietary changes and dropping masteron did the trick for you.
HDL and LDL are not inversely related, so in other words if your LDL lowers it doesn't automatically make your HDL higher. It could be a bit low genetically, or due to steroids, or due to little intake of fats from healthy sources (fish, olive, avocado), also a decrease from 1.1 to 0.9 is pretty insignificant.
What's more important is cholesterol ratio which is caculated by: Total cholesterol/HDL and should be lower than 4 as an indicator of healthy cholesterol levels.

>tfw randomly drug tested athlete
>drug tested at events I participate in 1-10x a month for 8-10 months of the year
>will never be able to do a cycle and feel steroid gains and recovery rate until I retire

FeelsBadMan, I'm fucking jealous of you guys

>competitive sports
for what purpose

gotta pay the billz and I dropped out of school. Mostly because I have crippling social anxiety (runs in the family) to the point where I can't hold much of a conversation, so really athletic talent is all I have essentially. Thankfully I'm good enough to make some money. I would probably work as a janitor or some shit if not, kek

Cheers bruh how can I make sure its not a scam ?also is it safe to order from another country as long as its an EU country?

Yeah i did my utter best to change it so i can start my blast.

Yeah it was probably the egg yolks and masteron that caused it to be shitty. Also the lack of good carbs, veggies and fruits.

Thank you for the reassurance, I appreciate it.

What's the best powerlifting routine for an enhanced male?

NICK DIAZ IS THAT YOU

>roiding for this

It's illegal to import from any country.
Don't buy too much in your first order, they are likely to scam on a big order but not a small one.

Just search for reviews, it's not rocket science.

U should do puberty

No problem. Time to make some mad gains on your blast.