The secret to focus and discipline

the secret to focus and discipline

[...]

DSLR macro shots?

god i fucking love adderall. in college me and my roommates would snort lines upon lines of it and stay up till like 6am playing Tony Hawk 2 on the N64. Talking each others ears off the whole time and going outside every 30 seconds for cigarettes. Good times.

In college I would snort Adderall to talk to girls at bars to get laid...

>user what's with these pills? You have asthma or something?

hehehe

No really though ephedrine is perfect, most notably because it's OTC and cheap. If retards didn't OD on it it would basically be a bigger better legal caffeine in soda and energy drinks

Where do I fucking buy it though? Can't find it or Bronkaid.

If you're in the US behind the counter at any drug store. I've gotten it from Walgreens, Kroger, Walmart, etc. all with zero issues, you just have to ask the pharmacist for them. Outside the US it's on a country to country basis.

using Adderall to lift is one of the dumbest things you can do. try lifting after using it a few times.

i take vyvanse and go to the gym it's quite the combo

you don't know shit sorry

They put me on this shit in middle school. I took it for 16 years. Ruined my fucking life.

and hypertension and impotence

I use it for long hikes because I get impatient and lose focus after like 4 miles of walking.
Shit usually has me running up hill with a full backpack. good times.
fuckin eh, I thought ephedrine was permab&
i guess i'll have to ask the pharmacist when I go to the store tonight

I get cold hands and feet and can't focus when drinking a coke, should I try it?

permanent
penile
shrinkage

>my tomorrow morning
Can't fuckin wait

Similar stories here friend. Adderall, videogames, talking, and nicotine mixed so well together.

>taking drugs to stay awake past your bed time

>retards on Veeky Forums say fapping fucks up your dopamine response and then destroy ever dopaminergic neuron in their brain by taking daily amphetamines despite not having ADHD
lol
clen/ephedrine + caffeine is better for Veeky Forums fucks and it doesn't give you brain damage

Proper sleep.

Went from sleeping 4-6 hours a night almost every night to forcing myself to budget 7-8 hours in, and Ive never felt more focused/got more done.

Why the fuck would someone lift with this shit- It fucks with your heart rate and then you want to add gym time to that?

16 YEARS?

what the fuck? how are you today? a meth head? your frontal lobe must be SHRIVELED.

considering that there -phenyl derivatives in most preworkouts, what's the difference between taking an amphetamine at this point? everything is fucking harmful.

all you need to workout is a cup of coffee.

is there anything similar that can be bought over the internet?

I want something a little stronger than caffeine pills

I've been on it for 16 years as well and I don't think I've suffered any brain damage

apart from needing to take it to feel awake

my friend is a pharmaceutical chemistry undergrad and she's been taking adderall her whole life and she's totally fine and normal

No doing any form of cardio or hiit while on Adderall is fucking stupid. Why do all of you guys think you the right to speak about something you clearly have no understanding of. Barely anyone on this forum has basic understanding of drug classes, pharmacokinetics, or pharmacodynamics, so why the fuck insist on spreading misinformation amongst other sheep other than your own deluded self?

shutup faggot

I feel like my heart is going to explode when I walk across campus on Vyvanse. I couldn't even imagine going to the gym.

the secret to a shorter life

I had a very successful fraternity brother like that. When he didn't take it in the morning though I genuinely believe his IQ dropped 30 points, it was embarrassing.

These kinds of people can function only because they're wired 24/7.

Do you take any supps to balance it out? Any vacations from the drug?

been on concerta, ritalin, adderall and metadate

After the first 2 months on concerta it stopped helping and I started sleeping on it. Switched to metadate, no different, then addy, same story

It just doesn't work for me anymore, I just feel numb and not motivated at all. If I take a break for 2 weeks, it works the first day okay and then shit the next day

Caffeine and nicotine don't even help

the fuck do I do?

Shouldn't have taken that drug cocktail everyday in the first place. You're probably worse off than you started.

Your problem is will power. Only your internal locus can save you.

DMX removes tolerance, look it up

if i don't take 1-2 days off a week it stops working and i just feel tired all the time

the motivation stuff isnt what it used to be, in 4th - 12th grade it basically did all the work for me, my brain felt like it was on autopilot

freshman year of college i had them up the dosage (from 20mg to 30mg, XR) because it didnt feel as impactful as it use to be. It's still not as effective as it once was but I don't think there's anything I can really do about that

how the fuck would listening to gangster rap help diminish drug tolerance?

you weren't kidding about this

I'll definitely give it a try, thanks a bunch user

When you go from no motivation to live to becoming known as "that smart guy", it's very difficult to drop it

I take a metric ton of supplements to prevent and/or minimize the disastrous and destructive effects of amps because I am aware of just what it does to the body

As for willpower, you're right. I don't want to be dependent on this shit but without it I feel nothing.

How do I go about strengthening my willpower so I can leave this shit behind master user?

it's not that I just don't feel like it's working, it's that I feel numb and tired when I take my low dose or a higher dose. I sit in bed all day staring at the ceiling.

When it initially worked, for the first time, I felt I could contend with everyone else. If I paid attention in lecture, I remembered what the prof said, if I studied, I remembered it. I actually turned in my homework on time when it DID work.

It does nothing for me no matter the dosage and idk why

>How do I go about strengthening my willpower so I can leave this shit behind master user?
Trust me I can relate. I've never had good motivation. High school was easy enough but I almost failed out of college my freshman year. That was a wake up call for me, life isn't easy.

I know it doesn't seem fair that other people are seemingly born with the ability to try, but that's life, it's not fair.

What prompted the doc to give me adhd meds was when I told him that I study and take notes but hardly remember any of it and when i look at my notes, it seems someone else wrote shitty gibberish

adhd meds just clear the muddy water and make things click in my brain as easy as my genius friends whom I grew up respecting for their ease of learning. Meanwhile I scraped by in hs and I would've dropped out of my uni computer science program if it wasn't for this shit despite knowing it's bad for me

now that they've stopped helping, I am relearning how stupid I am and it doesn't help I'm a semester from graduating

On Bronkaid for the first time. Took 50mg, it's great. None of the restlessness of caffeine. Gonna use it to get off coffee for sure since I can just get it at CVS

His post is 9/10 for accuracy. You need to kill yourself or educate yourself before you talk about pharmaceuticals.

It’s DXM. Memantine works too

What are the downsides to taking this shit?

Probably not good for your heart

hot damn I'd suck a sloppy fart out of her ass

What are the long term effects of sustained use of this stuff?

My friend has taken Ritalin (not sure if it’s similar chemically or not to adderall - anyone?) in a high dosage for around 15 years. He’s a fucking oddball but I don’t know how much of that is just his personality and how much is brain damage.

So... what does it do exactly? I thought it was a diet aid.

mostly personality because parents think they can fix their kids with drugs meanwhile the rest of us can exploit the benfits
people here will say it will steal your serotonin and shrink your dick but this thread of also full of desperate losers with zero life experience fronting like they have ever experimented with narcotics

>taking meth
>being disciplined
choose one

It stimulates the release of adrenaline, and is basically a mild stimulant

Heart problems, paranoia, fried dopamine receptors. Ritalin (methylphenidate) has a different mechanism of action than adderall (amphetamine) but the end result is effectively the same. Honestly, this stuff is a crutch and if you can avoid it, do it. Questioning whether your achievements are really your own if you only work when you take drugs isn't good for your confidence and identity.

Sure don't know yet

lmao no moral integrity behind drug use
those of us capable will advance call it social darwinism

same. age 7 to 17. anyone who gives this to kids for daily long-term use is at best negligent.

It's not about moral integrity, did you even read my post? It's about having a physical and psychological dependence on an external substance without which you cannot give 100%. The next obvious argument is "well whats the difference between adderall and caffeine?" my answer is long term effects on the rest of your body and mental health. Taking stims is like taking steroids for your brain.

just take preworkout or sips

look into taurine, citrulline, etc

simply not true you have to allow tolerance breaks to round out the intensity sometimes sure
but apart from that i know so many more than functional that take uppers year round and carry on without any setbacks if you can't depend on your brain muscle to be resilient then you save money win/win

>why would I go to the gym when I can just use steroids and build more muscle than natty's could ever dream of without doing a thing?
If you can't rely on your brain, you are a weak and useless human.

That and it leads to early onset of alzheimers and severe memory and personality problems.
It also leads to excessive sugar, caffeine, and ultimately crank use because they are both physically primed for it by years of forced drugging and they don't see it as a crutch and more as something to make them normal.

They succeeded in manipulating people into creating a false reality where children were all fucking retarded or broken from the neck up becuase of raisons and talked lazy incompetent teachers, greedy doctors and ignorant or just plain (I don't want to do this anymore) parents into thinking that this evil substance was NEEDED for and pushed on them.

In the next few decades we're going to see a horrifying fallout from this. We're already starting to see the effects of drugging instead of teaching people how to deal with their emotions and forming good relationships.

normies prosper pop a molly don't be a hater

experiences with phenibut here?

Phenibut is stimulant and depressant
Better than pure stimulant desu not that i ever take adderall cause it's totally illegal where i live

As with most drugs there are side effects and for some it just doesn't seem to do the job. That said, most of the time it works wonders, especially if you're an unsocial user.

If you can handle drugs go for it. Use it as a tool, but don't make it the baseline. The same can be said for blow, vyvanse, alcohol, etc. Some good words to live by are to have moderation in all things.