Why even live?

Why even live?

You don`t look bad

>that tan line
Just go to a nude beach and you'll be fine

You look better than 99& of wowfags out there. Go to Blizzcon and slay some pussy, bruh.

Hello Spooky Skeleton

i like this frame on a guy

Should probably work a lil cardio in because the hotels have a lot of floors and he's gonna be covering a lot of ground going to ALL those girls rooms

Fertile hips

Dude he looks like Shinji from Evangelion

Daily reminder that Eric has big hips, but he has so much muscle that he doesn't care. Be like Eric fag.

And we're supposed to know who the fuck Eric is?

newfag

Eric Bugenhagen, your new goal mindset and attitude towards lifting weights

PERFECT SPECIMEN.

Pls bost benis.

>neglect to mention his extremely broad ribcage and shoulders, which OP does not have
kill yourself

that's what you get for playing the computer games bro

Just train your obliques nigger

I also have wide hips, less than that pic, but because all the fat in my otherwise skinny body is stored in the hips and belly area they look wider
Just fuck my proportions up, pham.

Kek

That pic isn't even OP you fucking fags, it gets posted like once every 1-2 weeks you dumb cunts. Stop giving these faggots that make these threads replies

Maybe because the picture from OP is a dyel that never trained in his life? All I see is excuses you give yourself to not workout

you look like a nice lady with no tits. and maybe a bit short.

i have this but with slight gyno. like it's noticeable at low bf. hopefully beginners gains will negate things a bit. at least im pretty tall, im just shooting for ottermode or so.

live for pull ups and chin ups and your life will improve

He's fit, he listens to metal, he plays the guitar and he gets the girls. He's everything I want to be.

He's a really strong dude who screams a lot and acts all hyper with thrash metal playing while he lifts and records. Then everyone thinks he does that shit when he lifts and doesn't record, like he's some sort of fucking autist. He's a good guy, not trying to bash him, but the Veeky Forumsizen retards seem to think of him as some sort of demigod who got so big from acting like he's on ADHD all the time.

Good thing you put up a WOW poster so that in the case you happen to bring a girl home she knows immediately that she won't have sex with you and save the five minutes of "up-in-the-air".

you clearly need some silicone to compete, chestlet

Have you ever thoughr about being a surrogate mother?

Link?!