Will losing weight and becoming Veeky Forums help me lose my virginity?

Will losing weight and becoming Veeky Forums help me lose my virginity?

I'm only 23 right now so I figure there's still hope

Can't hurt your chances. Good luck, buddy. I love you.

if you're autistic enough to post this on Veeky Forums then you are certainly going to need to be visually attractive

Is boogie losing his shit?

I got herpes at age 19. Sex ain't worth it. Bitches will cheat on you. 25 now.

Yes.
So will shaving your neckbeard and having a clear upward direction in life.

his test is increasing, soon he'll be a bona fide testronaut. no more with the respecting thots, it's poundtown all the way

Is boogie still a virgin?

He was married so I dunno maybe

He was too fat to have sex. But if his wife didn't let him stick it in at least once, then she is an evil bitch.

I lost my virginity after getting Veeky Forums at the age of 24

yes. also get a massage with a happy ending

>later that evening...

Damn bro. How did that happen?

I imagine he had sex with a nasty girl.

When they were still married, he explained they had other kinds of sex, like oral and fingering

it worked for me

lost wizardhood at 24 after going down 50 pounds

Face is the most important feature for attractiveness. Weight loss will help. Lifting won't hurt but if you don't improve your face you don't stand a chance

If you don't want to get an STD, only have sex with white girls.

*Height

Yea, the one I got herpes from was a mexican.

Unless you're 5'5 it wont matter to most women. Ignore the few 6'1 or swipe left thots on tinder. If you're 6'1 and ugly you're fucked. If you're 5'7 and handsome you're good.

Well I'm more attractive than fucking Boogie and even he gets laid

Boogie has a large income which attracted his also extremely low value fat wife who is now leaving him because he's losing enough weight that having sex with him is a possibility.

If women ever gave you attention and you missed some chances because autism then don't worry about your face. Otherwise, be honest with yourself if your face is good enough to attract women

why does he even reveal this information?

Only if youre not ugly

Keep telling yourself that friend.

>If women ever gave you attention and you missed some chances because autism
tfw this

Terminal levels of narcissism.

that's intercourse not sex

I wish this stuff happened to me, then at least I could fix my autism. Women either treat me like an NPC or look at me like dogshit on the sidewalk.

>you missed some chances because autism
Yeah. I don't get any opportunities now, that's the problem.

> "Oh it's that fat guy Veeky Forums talks about"
> browse his stream
> every post basically "I'm a cuck, it's the mature thing to do"
> start to actually kinda hope he dies

>I'm only 23 right now so I figure there's still hope
I lost it when I was 28, so yes.

Now I'm 33 and had sex with 14 women. It's not a lot but at least I feel a bit normal now.

Boogie says whatever gets him the most attention. If being redpilled got more views than being an sjw he'd be wearing a swastika.

Idk about the whole "numbers" thing. I wouldn't be against going to see hookers just so I could say I've had sex with tons of women. You could fuck a 100 of them for like $10k. I don't care if they "love" me or not.

But I'd rather have sex with one girl every day and not have to pay shitloads of money

I've never fucked a hooker. All the girls I've had sex with are normal women who wanted to have sex with me. Some might say it's stupid, but I think it's nice.

Yeah, it's nice. I'm just making an autistic point that the number of women you've had sex with can be easily bought.

But you can't buy a gf :(

Yes, i went from 300 to 180 to join the navy, unfortunately i was discharged for a prior injury. But as soon as i came home i had this fire in me, i went from never being interested in women to going out almost every night.