NYR Comic

>44115039
Unfortunately, SIR is going through some harsh times, so we gotta do our own NYR comic. If some actual drawfag is out there to help, it would be very appreciated.
Let's do this Veeky Forumsizens.

Other urls found in this thread:

sirartwork.tumblr.com/post/168054390728/hows-being-a-lonely-sad-fuck-going
sirartwork.tumblr.com/post/168347830883/hows-that-fit-comic-coming-bud
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Needs more bloatlord

this year drawfags better deliver one with a camera pointing downwards in an angle, all the gym full of retards doing that open-mouth soyboy expression while user hugs an onion, his spirit broken in a corner of the gym

Ain't doing shit until it's official.
But in case SIR shits the bend for NY, I'll pop in to cover the gap as best i can.

We need you SIR

give me a list of what you want included

BBRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

>BLOAT
>pianoman
>onions
>manlet pit
>NYR ofc
thats it for me

Sir probably doesn't want to do a comic because Veeky Forums sucks now

Chad vs virgin
Pianas ghost

>Not donating him money to get it done.

>Bloatlord
>Onions
>Chad vs virgin
>Manlet pit
>Piano
>Soyboys

Someone walking in the bathroom at Starbucks while Jason Genova is awkwardly posing in the mirror

This. C'mon bros let's do it

>onions
>soyboys
>rich piana
>alphadestiny
>eric bugenhagen
>Bloatlord
>Thicc meme
>Chad vs Virgin
>Delray Misfits
>Starting Strength

s-senpai

So is someone actually making one now that there was a list posted?

ill give it a shot too

are you making a comic user?

>sorry I made cube

not promising anything,
it would be cool if 2-3 of us made them.
i don't usually draw comics, but it would be fun to do it for fit

Roach bro

>speed screeches
when did this happen? Anyone got a screencap?

Can you not google ''fit speed screeches''?

nah, gettin faggots do work for me is easier

I knew you'd say something like that you motherfucker

bbc and bavarian posting

Please god leave that faggot alphadestiny out. That delusional manlet piece of shit doesn't deserve notoriety.

You're welcome you weeaboo faggot

I am leaving now but when I get back I will draw you fags a fucking NYR comic. Every /ic/fag on Veeky Forums do your best. Show that sirfag that we don't need him. This year we get more NYR comics.

Based frogposter

What do you think of my oc fellow Veeky Forumszens?

>flex a 'cep
>sorry I made a cube

All those replies

Soyboys. Make it about soyboys then /pol/ will pick up on it and it will go viral.

Bump

>mfw 2018 is the year where we start getting multiple NYR comics and the best one receives $10 in ETH.
Well at least I'd pay that money for a nice NYR comic.

This, keep the cuck tears flowing

I'd do it but SIR is in radio silence. For real I'd pay for a NYR comic. Any drawfag there who wants to earn some quick money?

How about the moment where we discovered that Janoy Crevesa can cast spells of death?

What?

He wished Piano man to die for not making a collab vid and lo and behold, he dies days later.
It's not a coinsidence.

Is usually in the greentext threads.

manlet cut-off is 6', other than that pretty good job

Thanks man.

MADMILK

Pls include the cockroach guy

No it's not dude. 5'10" is king of manlets, 5'11" and taller is normal people

Lmao I was just about to do that.

BLOATMAXXING

Im gonna do a NYE Comic not to SPITE SIR but in Honor of the work he has done in the past.

Kylo ren shirtless meme

>boogie as the new zyzz
>grow exercises
>guy laying on the bench while a thoth squats in front of him
>eggs feast
>smith machine guillotine
>that guy who made a mixtape of female voices motivating him

looks like what a manlet would say

Godspeed user

>MADE FOR BBC
>soyboys
>onions
>rich piano
>boggie
>thicc bitches
>manlet pit
>chad vs virgin

Mates I've been skipping Veeky Forums day a lot this year and I've missed this soyboy meme. Can someone explain please?

Basically soy increases your estrogens/ decreases your testosterone to the point you look and act like pic related

These fags think soy makes your estrogen rocket and fucks your test, which turn male people into videogamers shitty beard fags who take pictures with their mouth open which some user added that is that facial way to show fear/discomfort on apes/niggers/monkeys.

We all fags.

Chad year round lift vs Virgin New Years Resolution.

I haven't been on here for a year, Rich piano is dead?!

I probably would if I had the time. But I'm already booked solid to the end of the year. Maybe when next year rolls around and SIR doesn't make one I'll be prepared for it.

Not really, it's just a meme. He stopped posting on YouTube so people are pretending he's dead. There's no real evidence that he actually died.

sips
gigachad

"Hey are you working out"

>ctrl+f mew
>no results
the FUCK

All it has to be is one picture of Rich Piana in heaven getting a spot by Zyzz

This

Is SIR ok, bros? What happened to him?

It should be after a panel of user entering the gym, at least giving him some hope.

Whats that little guy? Speak up I cant hear you down there.

Does sir even lift? Srs

Sir posted before and is working on it. Don't worry boys.

Source?

Yeah, he should just quit and get a casual job at McDonald's or something.

Fuck recognising how successful you've been working on successful shows, moving countries, graduated from a great University after pulling through after six years, having a whole bunch of people who like your work and support you, fuck realising you have great technical drawing skills (like better than 80% of the population), or that you created a meme that a whole board looks forward to every year.

Yeah.

Fuck all that shit, I guess you are just a failure Sir who achieved nothing.

Delete your Tumblr, erase any trace of your sad online existence and then disappear in to the ether like a disgraced furry artist you horse faced cuckfuck.

OR

Take a step back and realise that yeah, life can be shit. But you've got on so well so far doing something that people dream of doing but never nut-up and do, that you've had success in a tough field AND AS A REAL JOB that most people never even dare try.

You can pull through if you choose to Sir, but that's on you.

You're bummed out because you're not measuring up to you own illusion of success, where you "Should Be", and yet you've forgotten how far you've come.

If you move back home, so what? That just give you more time to do commissions, start a Patronise, MARKET YOURSELF HARDER SELL YOUR SELF LIKE THE SLUTTY HORSE YOU ARE, make t-shirts or some shit. Hell, half the dumbasses on this board would buy your shitty "dank maymays" if you printed them on a chinese cotton stringer singlet/vest.

This sadsack act is just that, your mind and your underlying issues you've spoken about before coming out again at the slightest hint of challenge.

You want consistent mediocrity.

But you're more than that.

If you want it.

Write five things you're "UNWILLING" to do or continue doing NOW and in 2018, and five things you're "WILLING" to do or start NOW and in 2018.

Then post it publicly on your Dumblr so we can laugh at you AND support you.

Alex Jones shilling his supplements

read the thread before you post fag

I need the post, brainlet

what the fuck man

Fucking retard look:

Meant for

he literally left humanity beyond due to an enlarged heart

he literally left humanity behind due to an enlarged heart

Franklin Yangston in a Hooters uniform

Roachman and sorry I made cube.

Something from That one water thread, or that guy who made his own workout music

Someone post link

O N I O N

Did you finish that Mike Mentzer study?

Artfag here, so willing to do it if KT doesn't work out.
My site is kalisdevals.com for more examples

Another just for reference, although I probably wouldn't do it in color. I can start it tonight

tl;dr version: Lost his job as animator on rick and morty, can't get a stable enough job not to get deported from Canada. Still has dept from drawfag collage.
sirartwork.tumblr.com/post/168054390728/hows-being-a-lonely-sad-fuck-going
Also
sirartwork.tumblr.com/post/168347830883/hows-that-fit-comic-coming-bud

Too bad, SIR was the true king of Veeky Forums

>Onion
>Bloatmaxx
>Rich Piano
>Big Bavarian Cock
>The Aussie kid that guillotined himself on the trying to bench
>Chad v Virgin
>That fucking open-mouthed patchy-bearded soyboy selfie crowd
>

A guy where his mighty jawline is the size of his own head.
A skinny /pol/-fag trying to act like he's a Veeky Forums-bro, casually sneaking racism into a conversation.
Soyboys. (It's worth mentioning twice.)

A sad, bereft Travelling Matt looking in through the window from outside (having been banned from a Veeky Forums over on a certain OTHER chan for a year, for trolling them all throughout 2016). (...not that I'm sad or anything. I completely triumphed.)

nice cheeky repost