Cuck inspo

I need some inspo before my workout, very specific however..

I need pictures of weak europeans displaying their love for illegal immigrants/economic migrants and disdain for anything european/nazi

Nothing gets me going like the thought of killing weak europeans.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So basically, you want to jack off to content produced by a deluded fringe group of authoritarian racists who constantly shit up the internet and jack off to pictures of drawn women with penises attached? I don't know which is worse but I do know there is no weakness in welcoming those fleeing war torn nations who have suffered far more troubles than you have, sheltered in your moms basement. Read a book, educate yourself on the world and grow up, Cletus.

my estrogen level raised due to the amount of soy in this post

Always kill a traitor before an enemy

In case everyone is wondering what's happening in that pic, that cuck is holding his sawed off balls in a glass jar

/pol/ please go back to your containment zone for foil hats

Just the kind of response I expected from an inbred retard. Piss off back to /pol/ and fellate Trump with your sadcase peers.

stop im growing gyno

GET THE FUCK OFF Veeky Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to /pol/.

Oh shut the fuck up, you narcissistic, weak willed rat of a human being. Nazism is an excuse for the pathetic to live a fantasy, a delusion of grandeur.

>implying Veeky Forums isn't /pol/

*sips*

I bet the jooos did this

>leftypol reading comprehension
he's a sandnigger dreaming about killing europeans and destroying it's monuments

I'd like to say that you can kill the weak euro's since we need to cleanse our genetic pool, but you're probably too incapable to do even that.

If it said "bull inspo" I'd agree, but nah brah. This guy's an ideological cuckold.

OP here, this is all I needed, thank you faggot.

I'm not leftypol just an Aussie who should be in bed playing both sides of the arguement for shits and giggles.
Serious question though are tricep dips even good for what they're for? Skull crushers seem to be the only thing that hits my tris hard and I dip with 20kgs on my belt

For me, dips are okay for triceps but I get a better hit from diamond pushups.

Amazing how not wanting to become minorities in our own land is /pol behaviour, thank you all you are the reason I lift, you absolute bitches.

I'm sorry m8 but I wrote it to piss you off not help you.
Heil Hitler

>not wanting minorities
>posting weeb shit

pick one whelp

It helped, it was exactly what I was looking for.
Not a nazi to, hitler was a maniac who wanted to genocide the slavs and replace them with germans.

I can't back that, as much as I liked nazi germany public policies.

I think he went insane really, imagine living the traumatic childhood he lived, then trying to apply for art school (he was a good artist) only to be rejected because the art they were accepting at the time was modern art (absolute shit), then ww1 where he got a medal for his bravery, then living poor in homeless housings, then years and years of grinding to get into power, prison, confrontations etc.. then what do they do to him? They give an artist amphetamines, you do not give someone who has highly creative ability amphetamines, that is a recipe for mania!

Btw did you know he designed.his home furniture?

whats weeb? I like this gif, it's what I wish I could do to cunts like

Weeaboo shit. That's Berserk, an Japaleno animu. Given, it's one of the only Veeky Forums ones that I can stand.

But hitler didn't want to exterminate the slavs, they even had their own SS divisions. Russia would have been split into a state for the muscovite russians and the central asian tartars. Major portions of the slavs could achieve the status of aryan (which is more spiritual then racial, the blond hair blue eyes is nordic instead of aryan) And today there are many slavic nazis, especially in ukraine where you have azov battalion.

The situation in weimar germany was worse than you think. In addition to hyperinflation, the french occupied portions of the saarland and used the populace as slaves, while in berlin you could get a child prostitue as easily as pizza today. Drugs use was on the level of russia today.

And to this hitler said "No"

Don't know wtf you're talking about

Dude
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

Weimar germany was fucking awful, so awful that they hitler was able to rise to power, when he died this bubble that the germans lived in burst, it was large scale madness for a decade.

JFK said that hitler was one of the greatest leaders ever, I agree, to me he went insane with the amphetamine use, imo he was bipolar, you don't give amphetamines to a bipolar and not expect full blown mania.

He was an artist as well, those a prone to bipolar, i.e kanye west.

Dude generalplan ost is russian propaganda.
When hitler talks about colonizing the east (table talks) he says he wants to settle the empty spots. The only real plan that ever was made (according to serrano) is the charter of charlottenburg, that has vanished. Until the charter sees daylight, I'll trust table talks.

Hitler never really used drugs, nor had only one ball, nor was rejected by a jewish girl.
And you should read what Carl Jung said about hitler, thats the only real psychological assessment you can get about him. Doubt he was bipolar.

Alright I will