COFOEEOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drink at least five cups of coffee,
and post your wisest revelations in this thread.

I have nothing in my head but screams right now -
primal screams that I shape into delicate, gay words.

How about you, friend?

I gave up caffeine one year and two days ago. Feels good.

Been on a pretty stout caffeine bender, 1 gram every day for four years now

I operate on another level

No point in drinking so much coffee. All it does, is make you jittery, which is in no way pleasurable or beneficial.
Low dose amphetamine, or pseudoephedrine for cheap-asses, has a much more positive effect on wakefulness and concentration, without the uneasy feeling.
Other stimulants to consider are:
1. Ephedrine - I don't think I have to introduce it to Veeky Forums
2. Methamphetamine - in pharmaceutic doses ONLY, higher doses are neurotoxic and... very, VERY addictive
3. Methylphenidate (Ritalin) - similar to ephedrine, but a lil bit worse - it has a huge affinity for NET, higher than for DAT, meaning you get more noradrenaline, which is the cause of empty, annoying stimulation
4. Modafinil - wakefulness-promoting substance. Safe, delicate and effective

That said, I drink up to two cups of coffee a day, as I consider this gives me the best effects, without the sides. For some people, like me, opioids are far better than stimulants, as they greatly increase your energy, negate tiredness and kill pain. Others find them promoting sleep, so it depends on a person.

enjoying drugs...

The Chad coffee-cylcer:
>Takes week off with no coffee every once in a while to avoid addiction.
>Drinks the coffee black
>Gets maximum stimulant effects from coffee
>Only has to drink 3-4 in a day to feel energized
>No withdrawal or headaches when not drinking coffee.

The virgin water drinke:r
>Drinks no coffee whatsoever
>Gets zero stimulant effects or benefits
>Posts bullshit on /fit about how coffee is bad for you.

The cuck coffee addict:
>Drinks 8 cups of coffee a fucking day.
>Gets no stimulant effects or benefits.
>Probably adds sugar or creamer like a fat fuck
>Has to drink coffee constantly to avoid headaches

>drink 4-5 cups a day black
What am I?

I drink one cup a day but that's after being up for 4 hours so I don't become reliant on the caffeine to wake me up

Im on day 2....

why do you fucking normies act like coffee is like doing coke. it has literally no effect on you whatsoever. its all in your head, like kids who get "hyper" because they ate a chocolate

>has to drink 3-4 in a day
>only

Headaches should stop in just a few days, buddy. Good luck. I love you.

This. I don’t understand people who exclaim that coffee is a stimulant. I like it for the taste and have it socially, but if I eat to get shit done ephedrine and dex actually have a quantifiable difference in stimulation. Fuck everyone who acts like it’s speed.

Ikr, like they treat coffee like a hard drug. All these coffee lovers should do some coke. They will get instantly addicted.

Go drink 3 cups in a row (more if you can handle it) and you won't be saying there aren't any quantifiable effects.

>Drink multiple pots of black coffee a day
>On weekends its a vehicle for cheap whisky
>tfw cut starts in 3 days and my saturdays caloric budget is half $8/bottle whisky

ventricular gainz

Add L-Theanine to your caffiene, 1 to 2 ration caffiene to l-theanine, you can reduce the amount of caffiene you intake for same effect and less jitters.

I drink about but I'm scared I'm ruining my kidneys. Pic attached is my mental state rn

btw drinking ~ 6 cups per day leads to early death.

I probably fit Chad the best of those three, but I cut down to 1 cuppa per day, with the odd day where I'll have 2 or 3

Noticing that coffee is actually able to keep me awake at night these days though, which is kinda weird.

1 cup a day, 2 cups max masterrace.

L-theanine is the shiiiiiit. Makes the caffeine experience so much more enjoyable. Calm focused feeling prolonged with less jitters and crash. Gotta love it! Try and find aome Guayusa tea, naturally has more caffeine than any plant, more antioxidants than a cup of green tea, and has a natural dose of l-theanine. Tastes pretty decent on its own without sweetners as well!

I have you chimp. I even tried that stupid ‘strongest coffee in the world’ disgusting coffee in Melbourne. It just felt like getting a light headache. Wew

AWW DUDE