CBT

Post current body and 2018 goals lads.

>Starts CBT
>actually has a decent body

So you came here to gloat and rub it in my fat fuck of a face?

Nah man.
If anything I hope it’ll make you work harder.

Yes.

cycle?

Stats?

What is your cycle like?

That's it lads, I'm cutting. I miss my abs, bulking is a meme. Lookin good.

perfect physique, are you natty?
also how many thots per week to you slay faggot?

Yeah, natty.

Nothing
Haven't gone for a PB in a while, playing with light weights due to injuries. Hitting sets of 110-120kg bench, rarely go over 150 kg squats and 200-210kg DL.

>Cobra traps
>natty
pick one

show dicc

I meant body stats, height and weight

>neck
hahaha

Holy shit dude. You are so thick I can't see anything else. This is the peak of natty lifting

your an idiot, he has a tall neck and those are just his inserts. They aren't that huge/rounded, just long. Also he has natty shoulders for sure.

182cm
82kg currently

Bodyweight tends to fluctuate a lot these days, too much partying and drinking.

Nice body and really long neck.
Stats?

beautifully huge

Steroid accusations are nothing new. I'm honestly natty but I know there's no way of proving that on a Himalayan hockey forum.

My back for sure has always been my best aspect though.

>what are insertions?
Not everyone looks the same, you moron

wish my girl arched her back as much as you do

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS SO LEAN AND FULL
I’m scared to start cutting because I don’t want to lose all my mass
> 5’11
> 205lbs

routine and diet? please elaborate so that I can too become like this.

How long have you been lifting and routine?

>spina bifida

you were never meant to make it breh. This also means you are probably retarded too you know that right?

You look fantastic for what ever it's worth man. Good size/inserts on you. A small cut and you'd be a god.

5 years or so now. Handful of absences from the gym throughout. Returning from a 3 month hiatus currently. Running PHAT right now to get size and strength back.

ok I believe you but you havent even taken clen for cutting?

currently cutting

Nah. I've been slow bulking for 5 years straight.

First pic is long before I actually started lifting but it's basically what I looked like when I started anyway.

You already have your BF% low enough. Time to eat my man

Goal for 2018: abs, chest and shoulders. Any constructive feedback appreciated.

Definitely shoulders and lats to improve your taper, but other than that you're well on your way. Godspeed m8

Nice work user

OP here
No diet for me, I live mainly on ice cream, pizza, donuts, steak and scrambled eggs

See pic related for routine

I don't want to post my body, I'm a normal skinny (fat-ish) guy, been at the gym now for just over a month.. doing some machine stuff and starting doing some bench presses (only 40kg for 8reps). hopefully 2018 can be a good year for me

lol Im 188cm and 98kg and about 12% bf, so either your lying about your height or have twink legs.

I've been slowbulking for 3 years now. Your pics are great motivation. I hope I can look like you in 2 years

40kg for reps at your body composition after a month of lifting is a good starting point! Keep going at it user.

>No diet for me, I live mainly on ice cream, pizza, donuts, steak and scrambled eggs

You forgot the staple of you diet, a trenbologna sandwich everyday

Lmao nice one but nah

I never once even mentioned my height or weight in this thread. That's some advanced shit posting you got there.

nah that's just the angle and lightning lol. i was @ 16% bf in that picture

sorry i meant op

5'11" 178lbs

I want to gain about 8-10lbs of lean muscle mass and then cut to 10% bf. I've only been lifting and dieting for 4.5 months so I think 10lbs is reasonable for 2018.

Another picture of where I'm at right now. Call me a fat fuck Veeky Forums I'm about to do chest, tri's and delts and the name calling motivates me.

How u do dat

How I do what
My legs are quite ridiculous at the moment
But I'm also leaner than you

Get that swole. I’ve been on fuckarounditis this last few months unfortunately

Keep up the good work user

Oh well I tried

Hope ur natty for real and not feeding delusions to the noobs (btw am not judging, I lost my natty card 2 years ago). On another note, mind to show us the wheels?

5'10 and ~183 lbs. My endgame would preferably be a fairly(maintanable) lean 200-210lbs, but not sure how realistic that is without a few mild cycles down the road.

Full DYEL mode lookin ass.
Have too much body fat around mid section recently cut all alcohol from diet so that should help somewhat.
Haven't slept in three days and really don't know what I'm doing. Got some weights for christmas so I hope to attain upper body mass asap.

>5'10
>200-210
>lean
>natty

Lolno. Maybe if your definition of lean is 15%+.

Haven’t taken any leg pics since injury. But this it how they looked like at top condition

I've done pretty well this year but the last month or so I've been extremely depressed and have lost a lot of motivation.
I'm hoping to gain back a lot of motivation in 2018

First pic is older this is how I look now

You look great user, keep working hard

nice adonis belt mate

Why is your asshole in the middle of your back?

Good work user, you are getting there....

I have a question. Do muscles ever fully go away if you stop lifting or do you still retain most of the shape just not all of the tone? I'm a dyel and have no idea

been lifting on and about for ~1 year(actually like 8 months since I stopped giving a shit during summer and now I'm back)
what's the verdict Veeky Forums? i know im smol af

Fookin mirin brotha
What's your routine?

waist size?

See

DO YOU EVEN SQUAT?

like 28-30 im not sure
i'm 5'11 and 150lb

you look like you've been lifting for 2 years

Im pretty sure they will slowly go away but I still go to the gym just not at the regularity that I was going. I definitely feel flatter than a month ago and my mentality has been fucked

What do you do for chest?

Kek

Taken yesterday

Preciate man I'm really hoping when I get back to school and am on a regular schedule I'll get back to my old self

Back

lol people thinking this dude looks roided. looks like your otter mode swimmer.

To look like you Op, take that however you want to

I was just asking, but to me in both pictures you look exactly the same.

Unironically my goal body

giraffe person

I'm bulking

Hoping the bulk will finish within a month, but it may take two :(

The bulk stops when i hit my 2 plate bench, i only have 4.5kg to go

2018 goals
2 plate bench, already got the rest of 1/2/3/4 down
do a cycle

Goal: stop looking like a fugly squat

Any advice?

Long neck helps me look over manlets to check to see if squat rack is open

pls be my bf

gotta admit i've been skipping legs a lot the past two month im sorry

I 100% agree, that's why in 2-3 years I'll do a test e cycle, see where that leaves me, and adjust accordigly. Never want to get carried away with the cycles tho, it's not worth lifelong health problems if I'm not some type of athlete.

Yo how'd you get and like that? Any routines you think work?

I probably do but my mentality is really in a bad place right now but the first pic is from spring at like the height of my bull and I cut during the summer and just started bulking again so yeah I probably look similar but I don't feel like it

will look really nice with the cut for summer

what's your routine?

Do a cut, you have decent foundation.

I'm in kind of a similar situation to you with regards to depression. I found that forcing myself into a routine is good, for instance forcing myself to go to the gym every day. It maintains structure and gives you some purpose, not to mention that an endorphin rush can be a little relief

Beginner: Build a foundation with SS. Add upper body accessories so you don't turn T-Rex. If your legs still start to pace upper anyway, decrease leg volume. Get to at least 1/2/3/4. Switch to whatever flavor of hypertrophy routine you want. Ride that out until you start stalling heavily. Switch back to an (intermediate) strength routine. I like PHAT since it's a mixture. Rinse and repeat. Just always alternate between strength and hypertrophy if you're natty. You need strength to drive your hypertrophy.

Always focus on compounds above all else. Dont do GOMAD like a dumb cunt. I drink a shit load of milk, but anyone who does GOMAD deserves their rippletits physique.

Miring the back. What is your height/weight?

I was going 6 days a week for the longest but right now I'm on break from school and am working 40+ hour weeks. I get home and I'm just so down on myself that I find myself going to sleep to get away from everything

My back has always been my weak point. Any suggestions on how to improve it? Goes for anyone else to.

I've been doing deadlifts, bent over rows, barbell rows, cable rows, lat pull downs, and db shrugs.

Yes, pull ups/chin ups are missing in that list. I just don't like doing them that much :/

5/3/1 intensity 2
it's a 6 day a week upper lower split with weekly progression. all lifts based on percentages and every day is different with reps and weights

Upper day
bench, OHP, rows, LTE and Curls (the last two are frequently skipped due to time)

lower day Squat, Deadlift once a week, leg press, back extensions (not on a daay i deadlifted) ab curls

sometimes i go in a do a dumbell upper body routine as well if i can't get to the equipment i want or it's supposed to be a rest day and i'm restless