Begin fitness journey

>begin fitness journey
>wanna look like brad pitt in fight club
>same height
>eat very little, 1888kcals/day (188P/42F/188C)
>Doing PPLPPLx
>Reach goal
>Realise I'm a twink now and I wanna look like I lift
I should've bulked from the start. Does everyone go through this?

Nah I started out as a twink so I always wanted to be big. Don't even care about abs.

Yes I have found that you always need more muscle that you'd think

Dont bulk, gain lean mass slowly.

Bulking is for lazy morons that don't have the patience to gain a decent body. Most people who bulk end up fat as shit and end up on /fat/ crying about how fat they are.

Most people who lift look like shit because they've got 15lbs of excess fat over their body, and to counter this they keep eating too much and gain more muscle, one day hoping that their muscles will somehow override their high bodyfat% and will get definition. In the end you'll look like some retarded fat powerlifting slob

>gain lean mass slowly.
howe

How bad of an idea is this if you're a 140 6'0 dyel. Am I gonna make it to beaverland?

>6 foot tall and barely over 1 pl8

You need to eat my man.

Might be closer to 50 I haven't checked in a bit. Tends to stay within the 40s tho. But yeah I'm a skinny as fuck, what's my best ticket to Gainesville?

Bulk on a small surplus instead of stuffing your face without counting calories like most of Veeky Forums.

how long did it take you and what is PPLPPLx?

>what is PPLPPLx?
Push, Pull, Legs, Push, Pull, Legs, Rest.

thanks user, i still wonder how long it took him, brad pitts body is my goal except with a bigger chest

100% dyel here
Just did this with 20lb dumbells and barely made it though.
I don't recall the last time I've sweated this hard. Gonna save the png and try to make it a daily thing.

Thanks user.

Shit routine

It's not for lazy morons. It's the most efficient way to build muscle. Then if you cut slowly you'll have the best results.

T. Lean gains guy. My face gets fat so I can't bulk or I'd be doing that shit again

>upright row

that is RETARDED

>Reach goal
Doubt it, post body

>very little
>1888 calories a day

What are you, a manlet?

how much of a surplus would you rec

You fucking dumb bro? If you're not a manlet and you're working out hard your TDEE will be at least 3k, so 1888 is already quite low. Everything lower would be a fucking suicide cut.

300-500 kcal my dude. You don't wanna gain all the fat again. Join the clean bulk master race.

pls post picture