What's the worst shape your body has been in?

What's the worst shape your body has been in?

235 lbs about 9 years ago. Couldn't walk quickly across the room without getting slightly winded.

289 lbs like 30% body fat

183 lbs about 2 years ago

Actually 4 months ago.
Completely out of shape+belly.
Ive gotten a bit fit now but the belly is still there, Im going to start cutting hard now.

right now

6'2 and 390lbs, do I win?

295 lbs

Didn't see myself and how I really looked to other people, was rich/successful and focused on my career

One day found weed, looked myself in the mirror and started crying

>Dropped weight since than, I'm at 240lb right now. Still have a lot to go,

After my first year of lifting. I built a lot of strength but I was so fucking fat. 197 or something with a belly and ton of water bloat. I had bulked on crap like crackers and cheese, peanut butter sandwiches, chips and salsa, and other bullshit. Plus I didn't do any cardio. I got my act together after that

Right now.
>195lb
>5’11
>Hit 1/2/3/4
>Permabulked for a year
>Look like absolute shit with a swollen Big Lenny gut
>Scared to cut in case I lose strength

JFMSU

a year ago
245 lb's, my gf left me for a numale, and all my friends stopped talking to me, the only thing that saved me from killing myself was my mom
it was my first time ever being fat, i gained all the weight in one summer because i got a REALLY good job and could actually afford food.
my gf "loved" me while i had cash, but when my time at the job was up she started literally insulting me and shit until she left, same with friends
i've dropped down to 150 since then, and bulked up to 172, back in college and my life should be on track again soon
Still gonna be spending new years alone this year though

post a picture user

300lbs
5'4"
40%+ bf
I'm on a mission for my life anons.

what job was it you fat pig

I was 205 at 5'9" and I saw a picture of me and realized I was fat as fuck ad decided to drop the weight

180lbs (at 5'5') in 8th grade. I then became pretty much anorexic and got down to around 120, some days I would eat nothing but carrots and water. Somehow i ended up with no loose skin or stretch marks at all. I wish I still had that autistic determination to lose fat now that I lift

Medical records technical support when they launched in a new area
they payed for me to travel and everything, someone i knew was high up and got me the job
if it wasn't just for the launch and was a permanent position i'd be making 100k+ a year without a college degree

I was 6'2", 135kg (’bout 300lb) when I finished high school six years ago.

6'1" 225 lbs and I could barely bench 55 lbs...

170 lbs, 6 feet tall, very very skinnyfat

>could barely bench 55 lbs
wat

6 foot 225 couldn't bench the bar smoking cigs and eating candy and burgers

220 with my twink fiance he weighed 112-20lb almost always and i have a good face so i got comfortable
i got stretch marks and everything but they're barley visible now and they don't bother me because i'm not vain like that

85 kg with a belly for like 6 years. Im now 82kg with a belly, what a progress. Sometimes i wanna cry when i see my body.

5'7" 240

5'1, 197lbs. Currently down to 166, I'd like to get down to 125 again and that's what I'm working towards.

I haven't lifted in almost a year and having started again today, my current 1rm squat is 1pl8. So I'm gonna go with this.

5'10" KoM, ~200lb, ~25%bf

55 on each side

how has that happened, user? I'm 5'4 and the heaviest I got was 250 and that was 5ish years of NEETdom with ZERO psychical activity.

Low point of my life, busted back and working in a ghetto gas station as a night guy to support a roommate that I owed a huge favor to.
>was 215 my last weigh in at wrestling
>gained 50 when I broke my back that spring landscaping and became an invalid for a year a college
>Gained 45 in the next 3 years of college because started drinking
>Hit 350 lbs eating stolen gas station pizza for 3 months
>Roommate ghosts me and takes off to utah, leaves a couple thousand in bills on the apartment
That was 3 years ago, i got cleared this month to go back to the gym after dieting for a couple years. Im back down to 240 but my calves and forearms aren't rocks anymore and I have bitch tits.

right now

5'10
194 lbs
gone to 138 in 8 months though

probably when i only weighed 130lbs

I used to weigh 130lb at 5'11 when I started college. I looked like one of those fuckboys on Veeky Forums. Once I started lifting I had to bulk up.

5'10"
260 lbs
roughly 40% fat

Calories in calories out bucko

Was a little heavier then this I felt like shit and was insecure.

6ft and about 225lbs

127kg at 178cm / 280lbs at 5'10

Now 83kg / 182 lbs, cutting down to 75-78kg for that single digit BF%, gonna be fookin juicy brahs.

Sophmore year of college (2011-12) I did a test booster (methyl test which was legal in a couple states at the time) with not knowledge of how to diet properly other than 'eat a bunch' and I was also drinking a fuck ton and doing pills and coke.

I ballooned, got some gyno, had a lil jaundice at one point, lost my then-gf. It was all really dumb Desu.

...do you even lift now?
Why would you not say 155lbs like a normal person?

6 Foot
155 Lbs.

I've never hated myself more

was probably...22% BF at the time.

For a 5'7'' thats a shit look.

Im about 14-15% now, and accepting more and more every day that a guy my size looks better cut then bulky.

Im so jelly of skellys.

You get the pleasure of just bulking up, eating a ton, seeing gains on a good fram every day. When youre a chubby kid your life is a fucking cut. And you have to contemplate whether you rather go for bigger lifts and food, or smaller, embarrassing lifts, and looking good.

fatsos come at me, 145 at 6'4" because depressed and ate nothing

now 178 but working on it

195 lbs at 5'11 in 2015 because i fell for the
>bulking
>eat big to get big
meme.
My face was fat as fuck and I was the ugliest i've ever been in my life.

2 years later i'm down to 170 and look aesthetic af. My face is chiseled and i get constant mires from girls over my face. Too beta to approach though because my mind is still beta from browsing /r9k/ for 3 years. I literally went from 4/10 to 8.5/10. Kinda fucked my head up

t. fatass acting like he can't solve his problems

I weighed 33kg (about 73lbs) at my worst due to depression, lack of appetite and generally wanting to die / not caring if I die. Have gained weight and fixed my eating patterns ever since then though, and I no longer have suicidal thoughts.

feels_surprisingly_good_man.jpg

201cm (6ft7)
at 71kg (156lbs)

How tall are you? How did you not die?

not sure how fat I was but during school I would just do nothing but play games on my computer, eat shit all the time (enabled by parents but the fault was my own).

I remember staying home from school and playing games, pretending to be sick as shit. My mum would flip out.

What made me change was seeing myself in a picture through a mirror, side on.. I still remember thinking how fucking fat I was.

I took up bicycling in the nights because I was too ashamed to workout in the days and stopped eating so much junk and also worked out at home doing meme crunches and shit..

before long i was looking a healthier (around 16 at this point) and done normal teen shit, eventually turned in to a skinny fat kid and now I'm trying to sort out myself from that in the gym.

Post face faggot

Middle school, like 185 lb

I'm a short grill at 5'3 so while it was definitely still really fucking bad, that weight isn't as low and impossible as it would be for a 6'0 guy. Getting fit and eating right was one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life though, there's a ton of other things that contributed to my mental health improving but physical health is definitely a big part. We're all gonna make it, brahs.

I weighed about 50-something kg at 18

yeah I feel like i'm calmer in my head since I started working out, but definitely not cured, just more manageable
Also its nice to have goals and easily measureable progress, pic always talking about progressing towards meaningful goals. Unlike study/work where you can try really hard but still fail

Homie I'm a 12% jacked manlet that group up a chubby boi.
I dealt with my shit, eat some more you utter fucking failure.

>waaa its so hard to eat fast food and steak and pick up weights

I fuck them women you want and get off by watching my own body in the reflections of my windows.

wooooopsie meant for this faggot

6' 235
No cardio, no lifting, only did pushups and pullups twice a week and messed around with my friends heavy bag once a week and felt like a total badass

Now im like 175 four years later feels pretty good

Literally 55 lbs, that's including the bar, I'm now at 225 1RM, gotta start somewhere

60kg 176cm male
most muscles atrophied, couldn't go up a flight of stairs without getting winded, would start sweating from powerwalking 20 seconds

216 lbs of pure fat.
Right now.

Do you faggots even eat?

5'7
350 lbs

It's so bad I go to the DESIGNATED fat cunt store in my country and I fucking buy the largest shirts they have.

185lbs at my worst, 5'7.
Holy shit lad.

Fix your fucking life man, start counting calories today, tdee -500.

Go nigga go

1.5 years ago, 225 pounds, was like 20-25% body fat

felt fucking awful, down to 165 so it's all good

Jesus Christ. I'm roughly the same weight at 6'2". You must've looked like a fucking sphere.

Im trying user. Been going to a gym 6 times a week for a month now.

250lbs at 5,10 one year ago 17 years old. (bloatmaxxing gone wrong)

210 right here

How?

300lbs some years ago
am just below 200 now

What's your workout routine user? How do I achieve this look?

211 lbs at 5'9 desu. I couldn't tie my shoes without my fat getting in the way. Was in a relationship then where eating out was common.

Single now, and down to 159lbs and 13% body fat

HIt rock bottom a while back and ballooned up to 340lbs.
When I saw the scale and took a good look at my body I just...broke down
I started eating nothing and running everyday.
Completely opposite of my lift all day erreyday and hard sprints and IF lifestyle.

Lost total body mass but only got down to 290.

Went hard on the IF and daily fasting on top of MWF full body calisthenics and T-Th tabata/hiit/running/something dropped to 235 at roughly...13% bodyfat and was in fantastitic shape.

Am currently maintaining at 240. But I want to get down to 9% before next summer.

5'11, ~155 lbs, and 12-17 drinks

... per day.

290 at 5'7 while in the worst relationship of my life of 7 years. It's all true, don't settle down you fucks, it ruins you.

When I was almost 300 pounds, especially when my back started straining hard from the extra weight. Some days I'd be so shit that it'd hurt to even move.

can i ask what your height is?

Im down to 89 kgs and probably 15% bf

Used to be 105 and around 12% bf

Dont do drugs kids

why do people post this? Are some people actually retarded enough to post their face on fucking Veeky Forums? Why would I EVER do this?

5'10 btw

you scared wh*te boi?

Right now (5’7” and ~170)
fuck.

I was obese all throughout my childhood. Heaviest I ever reached was 210 at 5'7. A year later I'm at 128 and beginning my first lean bulk. Thanks, Veeky Forums.

I got slightly overweight with 38 inches waist last summer.

210 at 6'0 when I was 21. No muscle whatsoever. Took oneitis dumping me to realize.
>tfw you lift to be the man that could have kept her
>no turning back, for either of us

230lbs in October of this year. I made a change that month and have been slowly getting back into cardio 3-4x a week and eating better ever since

>tfw calves feel like they are on fire every time because i got so fucking fat and theyre holding all the weight up

youll have nice calves by spring time.
if not sooner

Px2Px2Lx1
Customized PPL and a lot of eating

Sorry for being a new fan, but I don't get "px2px2,x1" and costumized ppl

270lb at 5'11
I'm at 180 right now and hope to get to the 140-160 range but until then I still haven't made it.

260 pounds 3 years ago .... I'm five foot six inches so yeah a bit of a tub bird

>middle school
>sometimes would just collapse while walking/standing because id play so much runescape and never go out with friends

Push 2 days a week
Pull 2 days a week
Legs 1 day a week

Was160lbs at 6'4" am now 200 fairly lean, was getting laid more back then, but wasn't a hermit mode anti-semite who only hangs out with other "nazis"

check out this chunky dude

Couldn't do a push up
Only scored 5 on the pacer test
Needed physical therapy when I was a kid

6' 305 18yr pounds, looked in the mirror one day and said fuck that, I don't want my name to remembered like this.

Got on meds, lost 80 pounds in three months with a vlcd diet doctor supervised, and now i'm water fasting because I got bored of vlcd.

Good luck to all you other bros here.

My dad encouraged me to do push ups and sit ups every morning since 6th grade, so I guess before that? I was always strong but I had maybe a 2 inch belly until I was 16.

My cardio to this day is still trash tho