"Cardio is for cuc-"

"Cardio is for cuc-"

Daily reminder that HIIT boosts BDNF and thus generates new brain cells

Daily reminder that by not doing cardio your brain literally atrophies by the day

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26472862
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25868740
sjimu.medilam.ac.ir/browse.php?a_id=1552&sid=1&slc_lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain-derived_neurotrophic_factor#Neurogenesis

No, strength training doesn't help
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20467874

Other urls found in this thread:

photofeeler.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>having a good body will get you girls
this fucking meme again lol
if the face and/or the height don't follow you're just a strong hunchback of notre-dame
just see your local chads, they don't give a shit about going to the gym

ANOTHER

I still like my soyboy body.

how tall do you have to be to get laid?

how about you show us?

Good thing my face and height are fine, now Im just working on the body.

And no, the """chads""" that don't go to the gym just look like skinny teenagers

if you have a 5/10 face and 5/10 body obviously no

183 cm or 6'0"?

177cm here :(

most american posts i've read today

Time to commit suicide then. Everyone knows there's no men getting laid who are under 189cm

>French frog is right for once
Literally this. If you have an ugly face and lift you'll look like a big ugly mess with retard strength. Girls will be even more scared of you.
Telling someone ugly to lift is almost as retarded as telling him to be confident.

Yeah but most people here dont look anything like that.

The biggest problems appearance wise I'm sure most of us have is stuff like acne, being fat, bad haircut... all easily fixable. Or am I wrong and there's pics of someone on /int/ with severely deformed face?

>being fat
this so much

i'm on a diet, lost a lot of weight, and it feels good when people notice that i'm leaner :D

The distribution of looks in nature follows a normal bell curve, therefore 40% of the people who post here are 4/10 and below.
The guy in the picture is like a 3/10 so I guess a lot of the people posting here are close to him.
Keep in mind that the people on Veeky Forums aren't normally distributed since it tends to be a hugbox for losers IRL so probably more than 50% of the people here are below average in terms of looks.

Did you notice your face improve along with it?

>Yeah but most people here dont look anything like that.

Not only i look like that guy, I AM that guy. I'm tired of seeing my face splattered all over the internet. So stop telling me to go a gym or just be myself because it's never going to work, it was already over for me before it even began.

I've literally never seen anyone on Veeky Forums that has a legitimate, debilitating and unfixable problem.
Most people (myself included at times) complain about shit that's easily fixable...

Why have I NEVER seen anyone post >TFW I'm a kissless virgin because I have cerebral palsy or >TFW I'm a virgin because im in a wheelchair missing my legs or TFW im a virgin because I survived a house fire and my face is covered in 3rd degree scars?
It's literally always bullshit that's easily fixable or doesn't even really matter like not being the ideal height.

People here genuinely seem to think the difference between a CHAD and a virgin is 5centimeters of height

Yep. I used to have a pear-shaped face, and I still do, but it's a lot less noticeable.

uhhh 2018 I swear I'll start

>Telling someone ugly to lift is almost as retarded as telling him to be confident.
What?

I'm uglier than that guy

Post a picture. Protip: you will NOT post a timestamped photo right now because you're lying.

height,weight? do you have fine lips and a crooked nose?

>therefore 40% of the people who post here are 4/10 and below
This percentage is retarded, I don't know what the fuck I was thinking. It's probably more like 20-30% IRL which probably makes it around 40% on Veeky Forums.

I like how you think your anecdotal evidence proves anything. You've never seen people that are genuinely ugly or deformed because they don't have and don't post pictures of themselves. I am one of the ugly ones (face) and I don't want to post my face on fucking Veeky Forums, why would I ? Nothing good can come out of it.
If you have an ugly big nose/forehead, weird facial proportions like the guy in my pic, balding, lots of moles/acne or are a manlet or a combination of those you're basically fucked.
Women usually don't date below their level of attraction, you need to find a female on the same level as you, but they can make themselves look better with makeup while you can't. Have you noticed how it's extremely hard to find a genuinely ugly female nowadays that isn't obese, but you can find guys pretty easily ? That's why, also with social media there are so many options for them to chose from that ugly males aren't even considered an option, you lose from the start.
This retarded ''everything can be fixed lmao life is a video game'' attitude is both naive and harmful to the people that actually have it bad and can't do shit about it, but you keep spouting it because it helps you stroke your own ego.

Do you need to be spoonfed you big retarded baby ? If you have a fucked up face lifting does nothing, the advice is retarded just like telling someone to be confident. Normalshits always spout the same moronic platitudes thinking they help, they don't.

I've been a hikikomori for almost a decade because of my face

>hikikomori
you mean NEET?

So there's all these people on Veeky Forums that have horrific deformities yet none of them ever post any pictures in any face thread on any board?

Yeah... that seems likely. I've looked even on /r9k/, people who have nothing to lose from posting their face and still nothing.

Dude, you can be confident in yourself if you base said confidence in something good about yourself. It is not only about your face.

>yet none of them ever post any pictures in any face thread on any board?

Because we're going to become memes just like the Black Ops 2 guy, you retard.

Are neets recluses?

He's a retarded fuck spouting just-world fallacies to make himself feel better, don't fall for his bait.

Strawman. Never said face is everything, but it's the nr.1 factor deciding whether you get the girl or not, it's the first thing she sees when she looks at you. If you pass the face test and look decent 5-6/10 you can impress her with your '''''personality''''''' or whatever the fuck you think you have good about yourself.
If you don't pass you get put into the ''bye creep'' zone.

You are just a very sad "man". Genuinely feel bad for you.

he's an incel

gypsy guy is right, face is nr 1 for grills

go for 3rd world women instead.
they'll fuck anything

to be fair, you never said nothing about being confident to get girls, you said
>Telling someone ugly to lift is almost as retarded as telling him to be confident.
Telling someone ugly to be confident it is a good advice in general, even if it is not good advice for getting girls.
Besides, if it is only getting pussy you can also be ugly and have a lot of money. It works as much as being handsome.

is it the same for grills? can ugly grills go in 3rd world countries to find bf?

photofeeler.com/

You can upload your pic and get rates from strangers here
Let's try and see who's the ugliest

I work out at the library

Oh, nice. I'll take a pic.

Me too. Me on the far right.

>Telling someone ugly to be confident it is a good advice in general
No it's not really. Most people do know that they have to be confident, you're telling them the obvious. You actually believe that repeating yourself to be confident 100 times makes you more confident or you can fake that somehow.
You can't, you become confident knowing that you have something to be confident for. If you have an ugly face, average height, average personality, average dick... what is there to be confident about ?
Yes, money can get you gold diggers. All you have to do as an ugly male in order to get laid is to be rich, lmfao.

>give bad advice
>get called out on it
>''Ha ha stay mad virgin''
Man, I swear this exact same scenario has been happening since the dawn of r9k. Why are all normalshits so stereotypical ?

>Incelcucks actually believe this

>can't refute the argument
Glad to see you agree with me.

I've tried but at some point there's no use arguing with a mentally diseased man. I don't go to the psych ward at my nearest hospital and begin debating the schizophrenics.

The foolish huwh*iteoids in this thread think they can resist the BBC crusade by doing pushups. NO, your filthy wh*Te bodies, no matter how much excessive and training they receive can never hope to match the superior physical prowess of the superior BLACK bull. It is a known fact that the African man has an average of 10,000 times the testosterone of the wh*Te cave dogs. And it shows, their glistening ebony skin is a natural attracting agents toward women of any creed. All a black man must do is rip off his shirt to expose his ebony body to the world to attract a mate. As soon as wh*Te women sense that a superior BLACK bull has taken off his shirt she will crawl on all her hands and knees, strip herself of her filthy caveman garments before splaying her legs. Exposing her pink ladyhood to the superior African masculinity. Immediately upon detecting new breeding material the BLACK man will begin the fuck with the power of 10,000 subs before filling her womb to it's stretching point with his superior BLACK seed. Even if she was not menstruating the virility of BLACK sperm is enough to impregnate the wh*Te subhuman. She crawls away, confident that at least her children will have half decent genes. Meanwhile the black man begins this cycle again, starting with the next of thousands of wh*Te women who like up to receive his superior BLACK genetics.

>I tried
No you didn't, you literally don't have any argument except some silly anecdotal evidence you saw on Veeky Forums.
>ad hominem
Lmfao, why are brainlets always the ones claiming that life is fair for everyone ? Does that make you feel better about yourself or what ?

Being confident is just a mental state, you can get convinced to be confident the same way you can feel like shit if someone use the right words. And it works, everything you want to achieve is part of a process that starts with believing you can do it. That is confidence.
So, yeah, it is a good advice, and besides being ugly doesn't mean you have an average personality and much less having average abilities, you can be good at many things and still being ugly as fuck.

No one ever said life was fair tho

Should i just end it all? ;__;

post a picture pls, i'm curious

So you agree with me, then. Try not to contradict yourself like this too much in the future if you want people to take you seriously.

You can be good at a lot of things, that doesn't mean you'll get the girls if they find you physically repulsive.
You can have an extremely good sense of humor for example, that doesn't mean you'll get pussy, you'll be that funny guy, maybe they'll invite you to a party to tell some jokes and that's that.

Yeah life is bad and unfair but you either adapt and do what it takes or you KYS

Nah, you should
>just lift, brah
>just take a shower, brah
>just be confident brah :^)
Don't forget to B yourself.

N-no unfortunately i can't

Yeah, maybe so, but like i said before, telling someone ugly to be confident is a good advice, maybe he or she will not get sex, but it will help them to have better lifes in a broader sense.

beeing yourself is good advice

i promise i wont masturbate to your pics

>Yeah life is bad and unfair
Says the average looking leaf with a qt girlfriend, loving family, money and bright future ahead. Yep, I bet it was hard and you had to make a lot of sacrifices.

this

but not the first two weeks since all the new years resolution people will clog the gyms

but then i'll start

Could the sluthate autists please go home? People here like you about as much as the girls in real life do.

i'm content

As i said i genuinely feel bad for you, I don't hate you or wish you harm I just feel sorry for your mental disease

le 35% face

Just found the alpha sminem

We're to distribute redpills.

women... pathetic

ugly people think attractive people are dumb, they can't help it

>56%

Girls don't give a flying shit about your body unless you are a fat fuck.
what counts is :
1) Face
2) Personality
3) Intelligence
4) Social status
5) Body

Take a white handsome guy with the body of Judas and he will still get billions more pussies that any bodybuilded ghetto nigga if he is not a total autistic like most of the people here

>he doesn't hate women

>intelligence over body
lol
Maybe when they are 30 and looking for a father for their 5 kids

Why do you think most top tier French girls would never fuck a mutt ? Because they have the reputation of being dumb as fuck.
Of course some dumb mofo can still fuck models that's why intelligence is only number three, pretty face and good personality are the only real things needed for a quick fuck.

>relationships are all about sex, digging up your past and control over your partner.
Oh boy you truly deserve to be a virgin

T. Bluepilled cuck

lmao mexicucks

face
social status
body
intelligence
personality

If they gave a shit about personality they wouldn't get murdered by psycho boyfriends/husbands every day

>a country where people are afraid of standing 3 feet apart from another has any idea on how to interact intimately
grow up virgin boy

only junkies and trash go with abusive guys. Social status isn't even relevant until 30s

This

Does anyone genuinely think anyone cares what this guys personality or face if like?

Just lol

I do, he looks chubby, people with eating disorders have awful personalities

>he looks chubby
Yeah you must be 5% bodyfat

Post face

No, you had it right. Hikkis are shut-ins.

Google kara boga that's him

>No discussion about HIIT
>All insecure faggots whining about how hard it is to get laid if you're not gigachad
How many times a week should I do HITT goddammit. I've done 8x30 second sprints with 1 min rest between each sprint and I felt GODMODE afterwards. How do I fit these into a PPL?

Those skinny women are low estrogen semi male. Real women are Curvy and thick, making them
Much fertile. Fuck off boy lover

Real high test men want to fuck skinny sluts and big bitches.

Wew lad

I just started doing that recently myself. I checked a YouTuber called the body coach and he's got all sorts of videos for all levels of hiit training. Not bad. 20 minutes works up a good sweat

1 vote doesnt count you fag

Stay mad senpai

what was that boy. 6 votes here, like i said 1 doesnt count

mmhhhmmmm

At least you look trustworthy user :^)

>they don't give a shit about going to the gym

They appear not to give a shit. Making everything looks effortless is part of being alpha. In reality they do spend time taking care of themselves. You need a good diet and some exercize in order to be around 10%. It's nearly impossible otherwise

i actually went up to 73% attractive, 87% trustworthy, and 66% smart with 7 votes
Also got that great smile user ;^)

whoops forgot pic

>remember why you are doing this
>perfect pecs

Jokes on you, I've got gyno and no money for surgery so it doesn't matter what I bench or do anyway

>cries and eats another burger