How do I not get low T?

How do I not get low T?

Don't hang your mouth open if you get your picture taken

it's not even low T -- it's just poor genetics, plus an unhealthy lifestyle (up all night playing video games and eating garbage) that exaggerates the worst of their traits

How do we fight this epidemic.

ok but all of that points to having low T

WTF why do they do that with their mouths? Im legit curious

Because millenial videogame beta orbiter journalists constitute a disgusting monoculture and they shun actual creativity in favor of what their whip-lashing radfem masters tell them how to behave, present themselves.

You know what the neckbeard, fedora, m’lady type of goon evolved into? They’re loud “feminists” now

w/ genocide obv

I get all of that but why the open mouth.

Try answering the question.

work out

Making a face has been ugly person etiquette before even myspace

Holy shit why do you care
If there are more soyboys then there’s more pussy for us. It’s in our self interest to ignore them.

This
Just focus on yourself, too bad for them if they're soyboys

Because it’s a safe way to say “I’m not a sexual predator and I am aware of your memes and I listen please don’t call me out”
Some wacky nerd did it once like ten years ago and it’s one of those few habits that survived the filter of insane nontroversies. They don’t have much else. There is almost nothing inside to them because they’ve been browbeaten into erasing their souls. Recall Patrick Bateman’s speech at the end of American Psycho. It’s just another kool-aid.
If they were to let slip any other personality outside of this extremely narrow, specific mold they run the risk of being un-personed, struggle sessioned, fired from their videogame blogging job, kicked out of their DSA chapter, and accused of rape by their female (identifying) colleagues.

Ever notice how little bits of Veeky Forums slang and memes become alt-right “hate” symbols practically overnight? It’s because these bug men meme it so

“Bug men” is going to be a racist alt-right slur within the next week, mark my fucking words. They already caught on to “soy boy” and the whole onion thing

This
I think chimps or other apes, maybe baboons, use the open mouth (showing top teeth, showing bottom teeth is playful) expression as a submissive, non-threatening gesture around the alpha males. Masculinity has been so demonized in the circles they move in they reflexively use these submission indicators to avoid being slapped around by the dominant males (female).

>How do I not get low T?

>LIFT
>EAT
>SLEEP
>REPEAT FOREVER

I think it’s memes. Just memes. They’re signaling as loudly as pissible that they’re a member of that other tribe. They are extremely online. It’s just another kool-aid.

“Extremely online”, btw, is one of those things you’ll find Chapo Trap House and DSA twitter apparatchiks writing or saying a lot

avoid /pol/

Oh shit, you got us. Show's over boys.

I think they are secretly gay and want to attract males by showing how they look like when they're expecting a load in their mouth

racists btfo

don't fucking fight it embrace it
with the lack of masculine men it leaves women with fewer options

Eat healthy, sleep well, train weights three times a week, stop being stressed and get sunlight often. This is literally all you need to do, don't listen to stupid broscience fads about onions and BPA plastic.