Happy Gaping Soy Year

*blocks your squat rack*

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/search/text/"soylent grin"/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this cant be real

It's getting to the point where I'm triggered by the mouth gape.

This is why I home gym.

I am not going to pay some SJW judgment free gym to force me to tolerate soyboys

>Imputing that shit quays

Oh for fook's sake, mate.

I think soyboys are trolling us at this point, no way they dont know about the meme

Considering they think they've reclaimed 'cuck' I honestly doubt it.

Saw some faggot do the exact same shit while in a pizza place with his faggot friends today.

this is pure gym, its a massive chain in britain, the one i use has absolutely huge roided polish guys everywhere grunting and deadlifting non stop, and a million paki cunts shouting at eachother about gains when they are tiny, so no its not and SJW gym, its just shit.

>mouth gape

It makes me unironically angry

There are people who STILL wear fedoras unironically

>smile for picture 99% of the time
> If something truly excited happens i can't have my mouth open because soyboys have abused the emotion by faking it, trying to appear fun and interesting to everyone

:O

The soylent grin?

It's actually "the gym" learn the colour schemes brah
But yeah it is on the same super commercial shitgym level.

nah it's actually pure gym

left pic is pure gyms logo they put on the walls with "start pulling your weight" written over it, they put that in some of the weights rooms, like in faggy soyboys pic

Yeah I noticed when I opened up the 3rd thread started with this picture lel. I hate those corny fucking slogans don't want to stare at them during my rest periods but I always do

omg I came here to say this

convinced myself they were being post ironic

if you are oblivious IRL what would make you suddenly not oblivious online

Too bad you didn't say something. I would of loved to read the story of how you got your faggy,weak ass kicked in.
You are a shit stain on society.

Poses with mouth open for Chad semen with op cuz I'm a massive faggot soy boy too

Massively underrated. Holy fucking kek I'm stealing that user

Me too. It's like some primal instinct that makes me rage when I see that fucking soy-filled face

Too bad you aren't going to do anything about it you weak little pussy.

desuarchive.org/fit/search/text/"soylent grin"/

>primal rage
you're trying to convince yourself your temper tantrum is something masculine and cool

what does soylent mean

>The name comes from a combination of 'soy' and 'lentils'.
>soylent green sci-fi : Soylent Green is a supposedly soy and lentil based nutrition source which later turns out to be made out of harvested humans hence the quote "Soylent green is people".
> food made from the corpses of the species of the utiliser

Is this a reference to the movie or to the soy? the movie doesn't seem that popular.. I mean its from 1973

not trying to be mean but do you have aspergers/autism?
There is a meme that soy leads to feminine behavior by increasing estrogen, soylent is some shitty meal replacement named after the iconic dystopian movie soylent green

Did I trigger you? Lmao
Better have anger issues than be a submissive/passive faggot.

>the movie doesn't seem that popular.. I mean its from 1973
pleb

if you're actually angry about beta males it's likely because you see things in them that you dislike in yourself

chad doesn't have time for movies from 1973

The thing is faggot,you are such a retard that you can't do anything about it irl so you come on here and bitch about things you don't have the courage or guts to take care of.
You aren't a real man and you never will be.
You are just another autistic piece of shit from /fit that thinks he's cool and edgy.
Lol. Loser.

What about cinephilic Chad?

Bitch of course I see myself in them. But in makes me mad because at least I try to be better, I know I'm a piece of shit and I change, or at least I do everything in my hands to do it. They firmly believe they are fine, and criticize anyone who doesn't fit they weak minded view of the world.
Phew you sure showed me eh buddy? Don't forget your soy when they give you your medal for defending faggots in a Japanese fish milking forum.

The only things Chad loves are curling in the squat rack and fucking bitches. In the squat rack.

>They firmly believe they are fine, and criticize anyone who doesn't fit they weak minded view of the world.
this is literally what you are doing right this instant, you are projecting yourself onto these "soyboys".

I think you're wrong

Kek alright man, if you think the way soy boys behave is ok, then go ahead mate.
>W-why do you criticize this obviously wrong posture? T-that's hypocritical! *drinks soy* *is a Nice Guy*

I did show you. You are a disgusting piece of garbage and you should be slaughtered like cattle.
You have no redeeming qualities. Nobody on /fit does. You are a fucking pussy and you know it. Kys now.

See how much of a retard lunatic you are? Everyone else does. You need to be locked away from the rest of society. It's obvious that you can't get along well with others. Kys now.

T.soyboy

its been called soylent grin for months now.

Man you two (implying you're not same fagging) are so fucking sad. I mean who would willingly engage in a meaningless fight in the internet about if it's right or not to shit on FUCKING SOYBOYS.
I'll shit in anyone I like because I want to. Will you stop that? No. Do you know my life? No. It's that simple. Now please kys.

Aww aren't you special you little sperg.
Do you go on fits of rage at home too you under aged weak pussy?
I bet your family disowned you years ago and you live in your car posting on your phone about how soy boys enrage you so much because they have it so much better than you do. Kys you autistic faggot.

I will fight with you pussy. You think you are better than soy boys? You are a disgusting faggot who should be locked away in a small cell and never let out. You aren't going to shit on anybody you weak faggot.
You are such a loser that whatever you say is a joke. You are a joke. i don't really care for soy boys but i would hang out with one of them before i would ever hang out with a try-hard faggot like you. Pussy
Kys now.

Dude I recommend not giving (you)s to that faggot that replied. He is obviously in man child mode, trolling or baiting for responses. Just laugh at how hard he is trying to defend soyboys.

What's more, the guy who invented soylent is a turbosperg who appears to have some kind of pathological revulsion towards food. He has even removed the kitchen from his bugman hive apartment because he's so disgusted by the thought of being made less efficient by eating.

Two insecure closet faggots detected. You are both man children who are very toxic and your family should have you locked away in an insane asylum.
By your writing, you'll end up there soon anyway.

Again, you're sad. You're emotional. I thought I was the one with anger issues but you're fucking sperging out about... what again? Because I'm shitting on soyboys? Anyways, if this is your way to get some steam out of your head then go ahead mate. Smash that keyboard like a retard because that will DEFINITELY change my mind. Sure.

>I will fight with you pussy. You think you are better than soy boys? You are a disgusting faggot who should be locked away in a small cell and never let out. You aren't going to shit on anybody you weak faggot.
You are such a loser that whatever you say is a joke. You are a joke. i don't really care for soy boys but i would hang out with one of them before i would ever hang out with a try-hard faggot like you. Pussy
Kys now.

You're fucking schizophrenic man. Fuck this. Last (you) I'm giving. You're obviously mentally disabled. Goodbye, see you on the next soyboys thread.

Actually autist, you are the sad one. Just because you are insecure and jealous of the soyboys,don't take your hate out on everyone else.
You have a problem with your temper little man and you better keep it in check.
You are so butthurt by soy boys and it's hilarious. Keep it up you dyel. You and the rest of the sperges on /fit are the laughing stock of the internet.Toxic man-child. Kys faggot.

Nice selfie you faggot. Now i have an image to upload to the cops.

Don't twist your mental disabilities onto other you schizo. You belong locked up and now i will see to it that you are. Enjoy your cell you little shit stain.
They will never let you out again.

Soyboys are going to beat you to death in 2018 user. I can't wait to read about it

>Nice selfie you faggot. Now i have an image to upload to the cops.

Wait, is that a thing? They think they've "reclaimed" cuck?

Lol look at you in your 4th grade picture.
You look like a psycho even then.
jealous of soyboys because they have more friends,money and women than you. LOL loser

Is this bait? Lmao

I think that other guy might be baiting, but really you need to evaluate the way you're obsessing with this boogeyman. it's just a caricature used by confused and scared people to both reassure themselves they are masculine and give them an outlet for their frustration over shortcomings regarding that masculinity

I'll punch whoever I see making that face in real life.

you wouldn't have the guts to hand them a cup of fruit punch you little twink

I could kill you with one punch

only if you fill it with GHB you little rascal