Explain this Veeky Forums

Explain this Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7nmi_raC_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your gay

Many people find going to the beach during warm weather an enjoyable activity.

why would you shave your whole chest but not the nipple hair wtf

when will he learn?

You have to be a jacked famous celebrity just to get a skinny fat girl these days.

It's called love and loyalty.
She's had multiple children with him, so she's gained some weight. Also, he probably finds ways to make her extra chub something enjoyable in his sex life.

She probably has some kind of leverage over him regarding his private life.

Definitely not that they love one another and accept each others' flaws.

If he wasnt a movoe star he wouldn't be ripped

This. Fucking integritylets

his house has a massive gym in it

does anyone else have super long nipple hair?

HAHAHAHA WHAT A LOSER!
LITERALLY PISSING MYSELF LAUGHING AT HIM I MIGHT BE PATHETIC INCEL BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT HIM!!!!

Yes. I do.

Why doesn't he just shave it, this looks retarted.

Yep, Im talking like fucking 5+ cm here, what the fuck is this shit.
I only shave them in the summer since thats the only time I can be shirtless in public (i dont get laid).

>She's had multiple children with him, so she's gained some weight
Having children means u get fat?

FFS this.

this

I did when I was in high school, we'd joke about it when I was on swim team. As I got older and hair would grow in larger patches, the hair from my groin/belly button met up with my nipples to be more complete.

yes

Her body is extremely hot to be honest.
A little fat on a woman is far better than extremely skinny.

no homo but he's fucking swole
any chance he's natty? i mean he's a manlet and lifting for decades so why not

yes

Probably, I mean he's not unreasonably huge

>paid millions to look absolute best
>46 years old
>that body
>natty

Probably not.

But it doesn't mean that you stay fat.

He fell for the high test meme?

Wew

Are you retarded or just pretending?

I can explain it in one word: cucked.
Marky Mark could've had any woman he wanted. He could fuck hot groupies anywhere and everywhere. He had women gazing at his junk on Calvin Klein packages.
Mark Wahlberg sold his soul to Hollywood and all the gynocentric societal rules it demanded. He settled and gave up his alpha powers to become a beta cuck.

roid rage

Yes

He's a bit old, but that's not an unreasonable body for someone who's been working out for literally decades.

i would fill her with so much cum its not even funny

Made for bbc

you are a faggot if this is your first reaction

If they split up then she will take half of everything he owns and he will be legally forced to pay her a high living wage for the rest of his life and she will have full custody of his children.

You are looking at a man that is being held captive by a woman that has the entire U.S. legal system behind her. He must eat healthy and remain fit so she won’t have a reason to leave him and take everything with her. She is taunting him and daring him to leave by allowing herself to get fat.
>this is a beautiful picture of modern marriage

Real love isnt shallow

so maybe she's in the "got fat" phase.

people gain and lose weight all the time. even athletes and models. They basically have to get skinny when it's their season, and they relax a bit when not in season.

That's a pic of a famous jacked actor and his cute braphog wife

Beautifully put, user. You will survive the collapse.

of course it does you fucking idiot

I threw up in my mouth a little

if you don't find her body attractive you are a soyboy

1. i never knew he was such a dick
2. lol at whoever had to look up "epithets"

Theeeeees here. Jesus fuck. Let people have their thing and love one another.

>faggot
>on Veeky Forums

What does he need to learn? That you are an insecure faggot who will never amount to anything because you are a useless autistic faggot who shit posts online about people size?
When will you learn that what you say or think doesn't really matter to others and that you are just a pathetic piece of shit?
Kys now

Ohh your butthurt shines right through there autist.

Lmao even when rich and jacked, manlets can only get cows.

At least he won't be spending New years alone like you will.

>people gain and lose weight all the time.
What? People's weight fluctuates throughout the day, but people don't make regular gains and drops in weight unless they're deliberately trying to do so. The body tends towards homeostasis. People don't go up and down. They stay the same, slowly accumulating a little bit of weight over the years as they age and their activity level changes.

It means that the girls isn't going to go through the effort of trying to lose the weight.

IF I CANT HAVE IT NEITHER CAN THEY

You are a weirdo loner who will be locked away soon for the good of everyone else.
Kys now you pathetic faggot

This has God tier genetics of fat distribution.Dude, get off your fucking high chair of despair. Just find a girl you like and don't marry with her.

Better than the nothing you've had your whole life.

Stop and let the incels twist this with their immense autism.

You be fair, it's obvious she let herself go when she could've ate better but didn't.

Everyone here is complaining about her flabby but sexy body, while her disgusting face is the real dealbreaker.

quite literally yes it does

She’s the mother of his children and he’s probably in love with her. She most likely looked better when he first got with her, but over time, women age and decrease in terms of sexual appeal. Now does this mean that you should throw away your relationship just because you have the capability of fucking better looking women? No, of course not, but I wouldn’t expect you virgins to understand this.

looks like a potato

Why? With CICO, if you don’t eat any more than when you weren’t pregnant, you wouldn’t gain any weight. Why doesn’t everyone just do this

> roast beef detected

incels think that they blackpill makees them enlightened when it really just makes them seem bitter. stop being shallow and only seeing divorce

He's a manlet, so easy to put on size and get shredded

really makes you think

It's his swedish genetics.
I have the same as him, no real body hair anywhere but long ones around my nipples.

kys degenerate

preganancy makes you gain weight. some people have a little bit more trouble than others controlling themselves as to losing weight

>swedish genetics

One of my nipples has way more hair than the other

fffuuuuck thoose milkers

It's called marriage you fag

when will you learn?

Marriage is a bad deal for men.

Sounds like you're 5'8" as well.

Here's an idea for you

That is basically the maximum amount of fatness I could tolerate with my SO

after that she is firmly in the chubby zone and becoming an embarrassment

Meh

if I had that money I would just cruise test and be done with the matter, would make life 50% more enjoyable especially as you hit middle age

He's a white trash guy so he's attracted to white trash chix

I'm very hairy so my nipple hair blends in with the chest hair. What bothers me are my shoulder hairs.

A 6/10 lanklet could snag a hundreds of tinder dates better than that in a second

superior aryan genetics

she's hot to me
>im so lonely

the abs are always a give away to roidlets. they look blocky and unnatural.

Muh mgtow incel spotted

yeah, very very little cgest hair because im blonde but nip hairs are easily 3 inches long.

what happened to his face

why doesn't he keep it neutral?

meepmeep

youtube.com/watch?v=f7nmi_raC_Q
video related is 44

Simple.
She's a mother and a wife.
Let's mark get some young trim on the side.

She's literally perfect.

He has agf. No need to argue.

Incel or not, I'm the guy who's gonna be laughing at you when your wife cheats on you and takes your house, kids, and money.