Bow down to the king of strength wars

youtube.com/watch?v=E6bKLuwBI3c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jm9ATSqHmWs
instagram.com/sebastian_kot1985/?hl=de
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx45nUETmIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bow to no one. I'm not Japanese.

Is juice ruining his skin or is he just gross?

Is this natty?

>Strength wars
More like Strength circus.

This is so painful to watch
I bet 80% in that video are virgins

strongman competition with pro wrestling presentation? I love it

Kek what the fuck even is this?

This reminds me of a karate show that used to be shown on Saturday/Sunday mornings that was obviously staged but presented as a competition.

It's too bad Romano and Patrick dropped out.

lol

this isnt staged it got some really good battles\
youtube.com/watch?v=Jm9ATSqHmWs

Nah, Romano is way out of his league now and Patrick is only great with specific events

They would have gotten wrecked

>Racing in a squat
>one guy is wearing knee wraps, the other isn't

why was this allowed

I imagine they both had the option to

He is the best

What ever happened to him and NinjaTyler

>tap-n-go vs actual deadlifts
>push presses vs strict press
>low bar vs high bar

this is just one long video of a dude in a ski ask cheating.

and he still lost.

scratch that, he won.

by cheating at every single lift

it's not cheating if it doesn't break any rule

Would it be weird to go to the gym in a mask like this?

the guy with the ponytail is so super cringe

You dont bow because you have no legs you goober

the rules are push press. If you aren't efficient at push pressing, it's no excuse to say you strict pressed instead. same for the other lifts
stop cherrypicking you coping nigger

these guys cant be serious with this form

knee wraps, kek, you fucking stevie wonder wouldn't tell a difference between rehband (which just makes knee joint warm) and regular powerlifting wraps
however the butthurt lankies and their inability to accept the tallest guy lost makes it all up

Should've put Jiri Orsag against that manlet, would've put him to shame.

Strength Wars is a joke these days, all corporate brand building memery.

what are your lifts?
jiri orsag is 5'11"
the faceless is 5'10"-5'11"
for reference, the annoying commentator is 6'4" iirc

instagram.com/sebastian_kot1985/?hl=de
here's the instagram of the faceless
keep talking shit fags lmao

It's not a competition if they're literally doing different exercises. It's total bullshit.

it is a fucking push press competition. If you decide to strict press the first 3-4 reps and then push press (like the taller guy did) it is your own damn fault for underestimating the weight and not choosing the more efficient path

>pulls sumo, low bars, shit tier push press form
typical powershitter. literally who are these people they invite on this stupid memewars channel?

lel, go tell Kakhi Kakhiashvili that he should have used split-jerk or give back his gold medals

theoretically if someone could split snatch enough to medal would it be allowed? I know they used to have split snatches in the olympics. It is pretty weird that they allow split and squat or power jerks.

>king
>Scared of Tyler

Pick one

in the olympics you can split snatch if you like, nobody does because it's inferior

Yes. It's not actually banned (and you do sometimes see it at lower level comps), it's just so horrendously inefficient compared to squat snatching that the only way you're going to outsnatch someone with it is to be far, far stronger. Which ain't happening at the elite level.

Crossfit on the other hand, specifically allows only the squat snatch. I have no idea why since there's not even any reason to split snatch there in the first place.

I fucking hate how hardcore they're trying to be. I think they'd reach out to a bigger crowd if they kept the older format.

I agree user, the old videos were more about the battle and way more entertaining. now it's a drawn out intro, then 2min of ads and 3-4min of battle before it's over. basically 50% or less is about the battle and you even have the part where the competitors are presented anymore or they can shittalk each other. old format was far superior also I have the feeling the battles were way longer back then or maybe it is just my imagination but some of the battles now are over in an instant. some battles were literally just 2 exercises into pushing a sled for 20m which was over in 2min...

At the beginning it was way better, they had educational stuff on there and the competitions were just horsing around, like putting a BBer against a rock climber and shit like that. But ever since they started the current format it's been shit.

S1 E1
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx45nUETmIA