"Hello, how you doing man... do you have a rewards card...

"Hello, how you doing man... do you have a rewards card? Oh no worries I'll just scan this one you'll get a few bucks off. So all together this tot- wait, do you lift at the LA Fitness downtown? Haha no way man, also that puca shell is so money I had the same one in high school. Haha yeah have a good one bro."

God isn't real

this dude looks totally beta than after a few years of mediocrity he becomes a manager because there are no other options then he becomes that abusive boss that tries to be imposing

the convivial chad
the snide beta

Josh is so friendly. What a good dude.

>Veeky Forums
>openly wearing a cross at work
>probably a university student
>fat fuck NEETs shit post anyways

Fatceps.

It does make me laugh when I'm in a place that makes its staff wear polo shirts, and theres always the one guy who thinks he has big arms.

his chest and forearms look pretty thick. there's no reason to think he doesn't have big biceps under there

lets see your arms big boy

>>openly wearing a cross at work
Yeah, being a chr*stard is acceptable, what's your point?

*snort* he thinks he had big arms *types this projecting comment* that'll teach him to have his picture involuntarily posted to the internet

This guy looks like hes 18-19 years old. Has a basic starter job. Clearly motivated to work out.

He's probably got a really good future ahead of him. Good on him.

Why are you so bitter?

autism

Sup manlet faggot.

Back to /pol/. You outstayed your welcome.

Sure this man is more attractive than 70% of you atleast lol

this

Thanks brah

>Haha yeah have a good one bro
B-but ... You haven't charged my card yet

I've dropped /pol/ months ago faggot. Git gud.

was this a hapa rage thread? just seems like a good american boy

what is this thread

Haha just a fun thread my dude. Oh do you need any protein I'm making a GNC run so I'm down to snag some for you

have a job one day and you'll know

because my life is shit and I'm a failure

What is the purpose of this thread again OP?

inspire motivation for lifting

Managers at walmart actually make good money. A friend of mine is a manager at our local walmart in the suburbs and he makes 75k a year

kek

he neglected the most important muscle, the brain.

never said they did not, I'm just saying he's on the career path to be a douchebag

If you’re paying dude

Guy in the pic looks like a reasonable guy. I worked retail in high school and learned a lot about life - coworker died, several fucked me, boyfriend of one threatened to kill me, rode a motorcycle around a store we closed down while drunk. Didn't lift as much as I should have but now am successful, well paid and as I approach my 50th year bench 4pl8 and pull 6pl8. Yes, some will make it. Perhaps Jesuschad Waltard is one of them.

do you think a gay guy or a girl took this picture?

>Jesuschad Waltard
holy shit i literally had to laugh for 30 seconds before being able to post and thank you for that gem

>openly wearing a cross at work
He lives in the US not Yuropistan, Muhammad.

This is the only honest projection