/gymcels/ btfo again

Fluctuation of testosterone levels within the physiological normal range does not affect muscle growth.

That is, if your testosterone levels are right-down-the-middle normal, and you increase them to a high-normal, you may feel a little better and notice a boost in libido…but it won’t enable you to build more muscle.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12679426

explain the countless people that have pinned test and made significant muscle gain

And this is supposed to be bad news how? Didn't think this one through did ya Sheklestein?

>fluctuations in the normal range
>introducing exogenous hormones
>normal range

wait did you link the wrong study? this just showed test didn't improve endurance

it turns out that to make serious difference in your muscle gains you have to inject high-normal + 30%

>Fluctuation of testosterone levels within the physiological normal range
>this is the same as 3000 ng/dL on a test cycle

Yeah, no shit.
Anyone who isn't a newb faggot knows this.

Stupid bitch. Read the article YOU posted.

this is one of your Veeky Forums-kind

Get fucked science nerd. Your study is shit. Ever since I started eating multiple onions a day I’ve increased my libido and muscle mass like crazy. Went from jerking off a couple times a week to at least twice a day. Today, I was in the Verizon store getting an iPhone 8 (fuck off) and there was a milf working wearing those tight jeggings. She had that bisexual look with half her head shaved and a lip piercing. I almost spilled my root juice all over my nice Calvin Klein briefs. I didn’t even end up getting a phone, I just stared at her for 15 minutes, went to the restroom to jerk off to her, then left.

>jerking off in a verizon store restroom
I'm calling the cops you sex offender

It was actually the restroom in the mall that the Verizon store was also in.

how many onions? bodyweight?

Also, is that actually a crime? I’ve jerked off at every place i’ve ever worked. Even the church I washed dishes at and the old folks home where I was a life guard. Also dozens of gas stations. I’ve even jerked off while driving. Gotta lay off the onions amirite ;)

At least 1 onion per 75lb lean mass. I’m about 175 lean mass so about 3 onions. Also always round up to a whole onion.

technically it is, pretty unenforceable as long as you aren't moaning loudly or doing it in the open

Did you even read the fucking abstract? It literally says nothing about normal range test levels. It doesn't even mention what's normal range or above or below
>61 participants in 5 groups
>receiving a long-acting GnRH agonist to suppress endogenous testosterone production
>weekly injections of 25, 50, 125, 300, or 600 mg
>produced testosterone concentrations of 253, 306, 542, 1345, and 2370 ng/dl
And the results are stated as follows
>Testosterone administration was associated with a dose-dependent increase in leg press strength and leg power
>dose-dependent increase
Which literally translates to, more gives more results. It doesn't mention any arbitrary normal ranges of test levels in natural men.

jesus that's a lot of onion. how do you go about eating it?

normal range
>300-1000

>We conclude that the effects of testosterone on muscle performance are specific; it increases maximal voluntary strength and leg power, but does not affect fatigability or specific tension. The changes in leg strength and power are dependent on testosterone dose and circulating testosterone concentrations and exhibit a log-linear relationship with serum total and free testosterone.

Did you even read the abstract OP?

Just chop it up with rice and cook it in the microwave. I cook 1/2 cup quinoa with a whole onion and a cup of water in the microwave for 12 minutes and it comes out perfect. Or if you want you can sauté a bunch of onions on Sunday and spread them in your meals throughout the week.

Also onions vary a lot by size. I usually eat 3 that are about the size of a baseball.

yikes dude -- yes, it is a crime and you should get some counseling because you're going to look really silly when you get caught doing that

>look, I posted the onion meme again

actual brainlet

how do we know that though?
do we have measurements from before synthetic test was available?