Do any of you guys take any fighting styles?

Do any of you guys take any fighting styles?

> I do boxing

If so, do you think you can beat him in hand-to-hand combat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2PKfW2R6x_E
youtu.be/vToacnn-Ok4
youtu.be/VkQ_wtU6foo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>beating a former CIA contract killer in a fight
how fucking naive you are
my boy Hemingway would Glock your ass back to spicland before you even unholstered your boxing gloves

>trying to fight a CIA-trained mercenary martial arts chemist autist

I do systema
youtu.be/2PKfW2R6x_E

youtu.be/vToacnn-Ok4

Boxing, krav Maga and muai thai

Planning to replace krav with bjj in 2018

Best cardio is ring cardio ex-rucking or BMX biking

I unironically respect Blaha. Good guy

is this the /blahino/ general?

mma and iron body training
>tfw when you know if pretty much anyone elses fist met yours their bones would shatter like glass
>tfw when you know your punch is like a sack of bricks
feels good man
still couldn't beat some crazy cia guy though, the fucks his name i want to watch his vids

is blahaha the most hated Veeky Forums youtuber?

how do manage lift and have enough box/mma/whatever sessions? how many days do you lift?

i just do both together.
ill lift for an hour or two and then go hit the heavy bag or do classes whatever for a couple hours
heavybag training especially helped my lifts, especially power clean. prob a combo of strengthening my wrists and explosivness trianing

I hope you know he's a moron who lies about himself constantly and claimed that the CIA recruited him to be a ninja at the age of 18 despite being a fat autist with balance problems.

>fitness expert
how can he call himself a fitness expert and expect other ppl to follow his advice if he looks like absolute fat garbage himself
jesus fucking christ

tried looking the guy up and he has many bloody videos I cant tell which are worth watching

like fucking hell how am i supposed to sift through 900 vids of him just working out to see if theres anything useful in there

What's he been up to lately, I haven't paid any attention since he was making videos walking around his property threatening to shoot people haha

Systema is useless my man, learn something useful instead. It's meme chun and aikido if they went to russia and had a couple litres of vodka
>no sparring
>no competitions
>"it's not a sport, it's an art meant to kill"
>"ha! you thought your sport punches could knock me out? tough luck, i'm a military man! only military punches can knock me out!"
everytime

t. Sport puncher

read blahapedia, you don't need to watch anything by him
also there's loads of compilations from his best bits

wow, that was an interesting read

guys how do you maintain shoulder health with stuff like boxing, muay thai etc.? i wanna do boxing or muay thai but have bad shoulders. lifting has helped strengthen them greatly but i'm worried theyll get messed up again.

You won't stretch your shoulder, I guarantee. You might stretch your serratus anterior in the beginning though

ok pretty good. what about rotator cuff issues? ive done taekwondo and used to train like shit. have messed up hips, knees and shoulders. serratus anterior is huge tho.

NEET detected. Get a real job

youtu.be/VkQ_wtU6foo

I weigh 135 lbs. I know to stay away from dudes like that. They have weightclasses for a reason. Thankfully I live in a civilized society and don't associate with thugs so I never have to worry about being in a fight that isn't a sports competition.