/HELP/ Did I goof it up

Hi Veeky Forums I'm 18, I started browsing around here around late october in which I found out I was extremely skelly (61kg and 178cm) so I started eating a lot more and decided to join a gym from halfway through november, I now weigh 68kg, I have gained 7kg in only 2 months time, which I fear is way too much.

I have never felt less confident in my body, I have been lifting and all my lifts are still bad but have gone up significantly considering how bad I really was when i first started
S: 25kg > 45kg
D: 45kg > 65kg
B: 20kg > 35kg
Pull ups: 2 > 6
Tricep dips 3 > 7
I have gotten significantly stronger, but I cant help but fear I'm gaining too much fat, please help Veeky Forums I do think I look better than I did than when i first started but I think I'm going to a downward spiral

pic related is me.

this is from a forward angle

Stop worrying about fat. You look better in the "after" picture. Keep doing what you're doing.

Also underage banned

you look healthier, keep going skeleton

18 years old just babyfaced my dude. actually turning 19 in january.

you look much better bruh, keep it up

you look a lot better in second pic. don't worry about getting fat, from your first pic it's probably a good thing to put some fat on your body desu

just keep working at it, if your lifts are increasing then you are doing something right. keep eating and stop worrying so much. to gain significant muscle it is inevitable you'll gain some fat as well. you can always cut later but for now you should focus on bulking for a while

dang u cute

You need to drink a gallon of milk a day son.

You guys think I should carrying on gaining weight the way its been going, or do you think I should slow down the rate at which i'm gaining weight, I've been skelly for life so this is coming quite a shock to me to just break out of it like this

Keep going, what routine are you running?

should have went trap what is your problem

check em

GOMAD+SS was designed for you. I wouldn't worry at all about gaining fat; focus on your overall frame at this point, practice technique on compounds with ordinary rep ranges and eat plenty of hearty food. If you don't want to sacrifice your health for the gain, make sure the majority of your calories come from "healthy" sources - think steak, potatoes, vegetables, eggs, milk or yogurt. Put butter on stuff. You have very little fat, you just don't have enough muscle yet to have definition. Ultimately, if you are getting stronger, it's working. Be patient.

For sure man, you ain't gonna become Kyriakos-like blob in a fucking month. Definitely bulk on.

Same rate. Just keep going. You can cut later on if you want, but there's no point in cutting if you have no muscle to show. Bulk now and bulk hard.

Just keep doing what you are doing keep increasing till you get where you wanna be slowly.

Or go back and become a trap. I'd smash desu senpai

You can slow down a bit, limit it at gaining at 2kg a month. Anything more is unnecessary fat that you will sooner rather than later want to get rid off.
Don't forget to train your abs. Squats and deads are NOT enough, both for aesthetics and strength.

I'm just doing what the sticky told me to do, doing SS, been working a charm for me been increasing lifts every workout, at first I did a brosplit and went with a couple friends but I realised my friend has been training for 3 years and hes barely got a 2 plate squat and he weighs 200lb, so I just went with SS and its been a lot better than the brosplit.
Thanks user.
Fuck that
Yeah I eat big plates of spaghetti, rice, chicken breasts and potatoes, thats typically what I eat to gain weight, I very rarely have junk food just been eating this in excess.
Would you recommend when I get to the stage where I need to cut that i do it through fasting or is that a big meme?

What would you recommend I do for ab exercises, I dont want no mike chang six pack shortcuts workout
Alright, would you think theres anything I can do outside of SS i can do to help improve my gains?

Eat more senpai. You are still young go ham on everything but sugar. Get you some gains.

I always recommend the ab wheel but it's too early for you to use it, so I'd say do planks and cable crunches until you get strong enough.
I don't do planks anymore but when I did it was for 1 minute, and I added weight instead of more time. It's easier if you have a friend to load them on your back.

Do planks just 1 minute a day or do like 3 sets of 1 minute planks? with like 60 sec rest inbetween?
Redpill me on fruits, is it okay if I have a lot of natural sugars e,g from apples and oranges?

dont eat a lot of fruit. just keep it simple, go with non-processed grain, dairy, and meat sources. still watch carbs or you WILL get fat and lose gains
I'm not that user btw

i hope you didnt count the bar in your 1RM your progressing good just eat more holy shit

This.

Little bit of fruit is great a lot is bad.

Would you still say I'm skelly?
What ratio of carbs/fat/protein would you suggest for me, I normally have a shot tonne of carbs cos I eat either potatoes, rice or pasta 5x a week

a meal for somebody like you should have no more than half the amount of carbs that it does protein. also consider good helpings (over a cup and a half) of different veg, because you're tryna build new tissue. diet is far more important than liftan imo, without diet your lifts are near pointless.

post ass, twinky

95% of the feedback you get here is just going to put you down, but yes you're doing well.

If you're concerned about getting fatter, then either track your calories/macros and/or start running. You honestly look fine in your second picture though, you're probably just too used to being skelly and now that you're in a normal weight range you feel fatter. I mean you are fatter, but a healthy way. If you had gyno or a noticeable belly, then yeah the fat would be a problem.

fuck off kid

Get any bigger and I might feel gay for fucking your ass.

you went from twink to less of a twink

keep going

lots of protein, lifting and sleep, youll be fine

you fucked up your twinkmode aesthetic. Now you're just average skinnyfat dude. You need to keep going or go back, staying where you are now is much worse.

Increase protein and cut carbs if you care so much; but you look fine.

Im more impressed with than tan progress though, unless it's all the lighting

>ribs showing
>skinnyfat

He's still just a twink

> thinking lifting and getting bigger will help your self confidence
Just wait til the full blown body dismorphia kicks in

You look good user. You no longer look like you're borderline auschwitz. You're probably just not used to having much weight at all, so what little you are getting is a surprise. Just keep up SS and eat more! Probably in around 6-10 months you could consider a cut because by then you'll have lots of muscle, but before that just keep bulking at 2-3 kg a month!

gaining 15 lbs in your first two months isn't bad for you, because you were clinically underweight or nearly so to begin with. you should slow down your bulk to 4-5 lbs/month at this point

Oh but add core exercise to your SS. I'd recommend planks and six inches (look em up) also you might consider benching more often than SS says

srs question, do you have scoliosis? your torso seems to be very weirdly aligned, especially in the 2nd pic

how tall are you

This.

Fellow 18 year old starting skelly here, keep it up man we have a much better time than the fatasses
6 months
130lbs
5'10

>130lbs
>5'10

is your waist 26" or something? you're well past skelly, but you've got skelly numbers

Yeah I just measured it, it's a bit under 26 in

fully kekd
gonna carry on eating then
Alright gonna do that
I'm just gonna keep going then, I'm sick of looking like a trap
Yeah its just the lighting unfortunately, I'm looking to get tanner though when I gain more muscle.
Yeah I think its just a downward spiral desu
Yeah I think its just coming as a shock value to me, I havent ever been this big in my life, I think I'm gonna look at going to a more steady state of bulking rather than 15lb in 2 months, thanks.
Yeah I'm gonna slow it down now, looking back at my old pictures didnt notice how skelly I was.
Ah I know of the six incher, that will fuckin kill, I'm gonna look to doing abs, Deadlifts and squats wont cut it and soon enough it'll become a limiting factor.
I took the very first picture weird so in the second picture I tried to replicate it and it ended up me looking like a fucking retard, not scoliosis luckily
178cm
What are your lifts bro ?

>tfw 183cm 69kg with wide-ish hips
just end me bros

An improvement! Good luck, and keep at it!

The fuck is that with a massive pump or something? I'm 140 at 5'10 and you look way bigger than me

Nigga shut the fuck up. That's no GOAL BODY. I'm amazed you did that in 2 months. That's badass

Wtf why am I turned on

I meant *my when I said no. I'm on a phone

AYY LMAO

Moonshot, but you don't live in Tokyo by any chance right OP?

jesus dude he's not that advanced yet just let him go.

ur fine kid just get myfitnesspal and put ur weight gain to 1lb/week and sedentary. this will guide you down the path of becoming a meatfreaksickdick

so fellas I'm pretty similar to OP, 6'1 71kg,
my lifts (3x10) are as follows
Deadlift:65
Squat:52.5
Bench:42.5
OHP:30
Lat Pulldown:
My routine is four days a week with each of those compunds hit twice per week, with some isolations for abs and arms. I'm trying to gain weight, but my TDEE is 4,142 Kilojoules / Day. How do I eat this much food in a day, it's bloody ridiculous.

fuck that's 14,142 not 4,142

Ah thanks man I really appreciate it
I really appreciate that, fr, yeah it was in 2 months but I'm nowhere near my goal body.
Trap threads on /b/ have gotten to you
Nah I'd love to live in tokyo but I live in london
L
O
N
D
O
N
I think I am gonna begin to count calories I think its needed to progress desu, I just normally think 'what did i have today that has a lot of protein in it' and make sure its roughly above 100g and I always eat leftover rice from the day before for extra kcal
those are Kj not KCal, whats your tdee for calories?