Rare sips

I'm on vacation in the USA at the moment and found some rare sips. Or are these just common in burgerland?
Unrelated, some people tell me to quit sips because they are unhealthy. Is this true Veeky Forums? I mostly drink sugar free ones to avoid the insulin spike caused by high sugar sips.

High protein sips

mosnter pls go

Not a Monster shill, I usually drink the homebrand dirt cheap sugar free sips

Most drinks other than water are pretty unhealthy in various ways, be it calorific or high sugar/salt.

If its American you can assume its going to give you cancer

Eat shit eurofag

Salt? What kind of sips are you drinking?

Zero sugar energy drinks have no sugar and practically no calories. No high salt content either. Only thing that could be considered as unhealthy is caffeine in general, but that's debated. Not every brand of sip has a too high calorie content. There are enough which have less than even a cup of coffee.

>mean green
>is yellow

what did they mean by this?

Boost? Love a horrible boost in the car in the dark before the gym.

Noted, will be wary.

These are normal

what do you think 'carbonated' is?

Yea of course they're not good for you and they're not cheap if you're drinking one per day that adds up, usually it turns into a few a day too.

Just do a dash of pre workout in your water it's the same effect.

And enjoy paying 3.50 for something that tastes half rotten and with negative health benefits for a mere 25g p

Damn you are retarded

Didn't buy those. I'm vegan.

I assume he means isotonic drinks etc. Stuff like lucozade sport has a lot of salt. Either that or he's drinking sea water.

They are selling in Scotland at the moment. I love the watermelon flavour, the never have melon flavoured shit here so I’m taking full advantage

You're stupid those things are packed with sodium

sure am, keep on sippin ye lil cocksucka

You know all about it americunt

ask them which ingredient causes which adverse health effects

Yeah we've got all kinds of sips here.
Too bad it's a meme and terrible for you. My friend got a heart murmur, his doctor said it was from energy drinks.

Carbon dioxide, you fucking mongoloid.

>t. Too retarded to read nutrition facts

0.24g per can of my usual choice, 1 can a day, don't get much added salt in a typical day other than that.

sips has 180 mg sodium (8% RDA) which is beneficial since you will be sweating in the gym

Yeah but the kind I usually drink are dirt cheap and have less caffeine than a cup of coffee. So unless people get heart issues from 1 or 2 cups of coffee a day I'm fine. Plus my diet is pretty healthy, mostly fruits and veggies, nuts and seeds, very heart healthy.

>being this retarded

There are no protons sips in Canada. I h8 it here sometimes.

who /ciclón/ here?

S I P B O Y S