NYRfags a problem?

I started lifting almost 6 months ago and go to my gym for an hour everyday as soon as I wake up, no exception. Some weeks I just do cardio to recover my muscles, other weeks I just do front squats in my boots and pants because I'm lazy. Whatever I feel like doing that day in the gym I do it for an hour, no exception.

Anyway, so my question is for those who have been working out for over a year: do you see a huge influx of patrons after new year's? I don't want to go to my gym if there are going to be a hundred fat fucks there who are just going to stop showing up after a week. I don't like sharing equipment unless they're a regular.

What can I expect to experience in the gym on January 1st?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BcoK6ZqhfhN/?hl=en&taken-by=arley_chileaful
instagram.com/p/BdHRcgvB4V3/?hl=en&taken-by=arley_chileaful
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>using leather boots to lift

Unless you wake up at 3pm every day you shouldn't see any resolutionfags. You think some lazy fuck is going to not only start working out but do it at 6am as well?

your retarded programming explains why you can only fs 90kg after 6 fucking months. retards like you are worse than nyr fags

1. it's 102kg
2. i was doing reps

sure thing kiddo

Let me guess you got the latest pair of dyels from ASICS

Barefoot, nigga.

>be me
>Squat over 430 pounds
>struggle with 225 front squat

>left foot
what the fuck

>not using leather boots to lift

exactly
front squat hits the quads while back squat hits the lower back as well
i already do deadlifts so why back squat?

Nice blog. Kys

weak as fuck nigga!

>be a gym regular
>regular time I go is deserted
>head in today and it's packed
>complete noobs everywhere
>non-regulars I've never seen complaining about all the noobs everywhere
>mfw

You're a tremendous fucking faggot, even bigger than me, and I trip on this board.

You might as well only do leg extensions or leg press if you think like that.

>an hour everyday as soon as I wake up
If you workout in the morning you won’t see a difference. Fat fucks start by working out after work. Then they continually put it off until they are working out at night, and after a month they aren’t working out at all.

stay skinny-legged you back-squatting fag

>1/2 rom

>What can I expect to experience in the gym on January 1st?
Everytime you look in the mirror you will see a tremendous faggot

I go to the gym at 6 am or earlier. There will be a large influx of people trying to go in the morning for a week or two, but they quickly die off. Just get there riggt at opening so you won't have to fight people for equipment. Also, please get a better program/routine going. Maybe try olympic weighlifting?

There's no difference in muscle activation between front squats and back squats when it comes to your quads, glutes and hamstrings.

that's why the amount of weight you can move is the same no matter what kind of squat you do

I-i-is that bad? They were cheap as fuck and I'm not lifting for fashion.

No that's because of the difference of leverages, biomechanics, and moment arms between the different rack positions you doofus.

not exactly true. anyone who does front squats gets my penis lodged between their glutes.

>different moment arms don't activate different muscles differently

You fucking what? Do you know how levers and fulcrums work? Have you ever taken a basic physics class? That's all the difference is.

>zercher deadlift and conventional deadlift work the same muscles

>le false equivalence

It might be a mobility issue. If you are unable to maintain a fairly upright torso front squats are going to be tough no matter how strong your legs are.

You is retaredaed to say the least

Not an argument

>weight on toes instead of heels
user...

Cut your hair it looks terrible

Yea this is asking for a knee injury

vastus lateralis activation is 21% greater in the front squat

get a fucking haircut
you've only been lifting for 6 months, you aren't allowed to post yet
you've only been lifting for 6 months, you aren't allowed to comment on nyrs because you basically fucking are one

>1/2 rom
>implying implications
instagram.com/p/BcoK6ZqhfhN/?hl=en&taken-by=arley_chileaful
ya man going ayy tee gee with 90 kilos is basically the same thing as taking gold at worlds

Link to study?

instagram.com/p/BdHRcgvB4V3/?hl=en&taken-by=arley_chileaful

lmao

Honestly, if you go to the gym in pants and boots, you don't deserve to criticize someone else for coming to the gym for a week.

>being a fashionfag