Kylo Ren

REMINDER: This is what women actually want.

jezebel.com/am-i-attracted-to-kylo-ren-1821631203

Seriously anons, even you probably aren't this ugly.

>jezebel

Just GOMAD and get that milk bod.

This is jezebel so im not gonna read it give me the cliffsnotes anons, is this transsectional feminist hating herself for being attracted to Kylo Ren because he has muscle, or eats meat, or oppresses wymin by being shirtless during a transcendental communication?

Better than acqua di gio

He was skinny as fuck in the last one. He is to be commended for achieving doormode.

The director said he was so impressed with his physique that the shirt off scene was written into the movie.

I don't know what transsectional means, but she expresses very little self-hate.

"Maybe it’s because his face is obscured or maybe because all I really see here are rippling forearms, a smooth, warm to the touch shoulders, and brute strength with a fake light saber—I’m into this. He’s 6'2", he looks like he drinks a gallon of milk every day, and I could rappel up and down the wide, expanse of his chest. Climb that shit like a lemon tree, straining for the juiciest fruit on the highest branch. It’s a big body—beefy, wide, firm—and it’s confusing me."

Facelets no longer need to worry.

I've managed to read (skim) it. It's basically OMG WHY AM I BEING ATTRACTED TO A TALL LEAN STRONG BAD GUY INSTEAD OF A SOYBOY BUZZFEED WRITER LIKE I'M SUPPOSED TO.

Even though this is from Jezebel, this gives me hope.

somebody got paid to write this shit

>climb that shit like a lemon tree

>looks like he drinks a gallon of milk a day

Apologise

Watched the movie today and I think the buff look doesn't suit him. Looks weird on him doesn't fit his type or something

Pretty sure he's been doormode for a while, but the costume hides it. Black is very slimming.

Doesn't really fit the character that much. He should have more of the high school shooter build.

hes legit fairly attractive by normie standards, although it also helps immensely that he's famous.

He was a marine

I think it's just that you're expecting some skinnyfat or pale skeleton for a character like that. I personally liked seeing a villain that wasn't made completely repulsive in every way for once.

I think you’re putting words into her mouth here. She never goes into the type of men she feels she SHOULD be attracted to.

Agreed. Aren't the Sith all about striving for perfection? Why wouldn't he be physically fit in addition to mentally/ Force strong?

They're the true master race.

Not just the character, but the face

Not like he was buff then though.

It's hard to tell from this picture, he probably is in decent shape.

He is the ugly woman’s Keanu.
Men are the same way, we tend to have crushes on celebrities that seem within our possible dating pool.

Why the fuck are people writing articles about being attracted to celebrities, this is fucking stupid

PR

Not just celebrities, happens for every day people too. I know I've hyped girls up more in my mind because I thought they weren't conventionally attractive and there wouldn't be as much competition. Of course unless they are truly ugly, youn find out your wrong most of the time.

wtf I literally made a post earlier today about this.

THAT is not what women, they want no wide hips and a stringy upper body that looks good in any clothing and with layers

granted I'm not in two huge retarded movies, but being a celebrity neutralizes defects

I would rather live one week in the body of someone like wiz khalifa and walk around and feel normal than spend a lifetime with that frame now

the world would be a lot better off if we stopped giving a fuck about what women want.

How so? Do people pay Jezebel to write articles about being attracted to kylo ren

>still looks better than 80% of Veeky Forums

>ren swolo

REMINDER: OP, as usual, is a fag

I've actually heard similar shit about the dude in person. No idea how much of this is genuine and how much is because he is a movie star.

It could be spray on or props. Any pics of him off set like that?

i-i'm sorry rippetoe-sensei
please dont make me do any more squats

He was in the military band I'm p. sure. At the end of the day American military standards are based on minimal strength and significant endurance, so doesn't mean he was Veeky Forums

explain tay tay

Women want that because he's in le Star Wars. If he were played by Mark Rippetoe women would drool over him too. It's the status.

Tay Tay is in my league, so... I am pretty confident she'd say yes to me.

She's retarded.

he knew all along...

Trips of Truth

She fucked everyone in Hollywood lol.

The movie was so bad in itself that this scene actually fits

Women love status. Fame>power>money>popularity>personality>face>height>frame>fitness

>CUNTANDPLANETDESTROYER.JPG

H O P E

I dont find her too attractive as kate upton or jlaw, buf then again i like similar facial characteristics as my own. Tay is plain.

>Tay is plain.
Say that again my future wife.

Face is still up there among the top 3 imo

She's taken more cock than you can ever imagine, do you really want a slut wife?

Once she meets me her hymen will be restored by God's grace.

I found him insanely hot before he was in Star Wars. This man is a high test God and he makes my flood gates release. Would smash. Would birth children.

Is that really true though? Most of her relationships are more than likely just celebrity matchings for publicity etc

She's /b/-tier autistic

She literally is. She's been known to post on /b/.

Widelo Ren

thats a rinse

I don't, but rather that guy on this board in loose boxers. Oh well.

Am I the only one that thinks this dude is hot af? no homo

Can someone Photoshop the teeth from the Mad mascot onto him? He's already got the hair and ears.

>not Wideload Ren

>this is what (((feminists))) want
Ftfy

And the bro-splitters claimed SS + GOMAD isn't good for aesthetics...

You could literally shit into a box, place the box of shit on tv and a woman somewhere will fawn over this box of shit being the perfect partner

Every word of the article's first paragraph was wrong.

>Be a totally obnoxious feminist
>Get uninvited to every New Year's celebration
>"I-it's cool, I didn't want to go anyway"
W E W

>not Ben Swoleo

Yeah seriously
Ever since Disney got a hold of Star Wars i feel like everything in the movies is just for meme and marketing purposes

He never saw even one fucking battle.

if its what the ((("""women"""))) at jezebel want, you should do the opposite

Dude, those cunts bullied a man who turned his home into a mens shelter and was going broke and begging for help till he committed suicide.
Then had the nerve to pass the buck and say that they had no hand in it.
Fuck those souless dykes.

well yeah i did say to do the opposite of what they say

Patrician taste, my fellow /10/ner

source

second

>ugly face
>be Veeky Forums
>express nazi views
>bitches cream themselves over your character
it's literally THIS easy

>"Yet it is only in the most recent iteration of the space opera that I have been willing to consider his attractiveness, thanks to a heady combination of physical appearance and the fact that Kylo Ren is the biggest dick in the galaxy."
>and the fact that Kylo Ren is the biggest dick in the galaxy.
women will be attracted to you being a fucking asshole as long as you have a good body

>only girl I've fucked said I look like him

He saw a lot as a Sith Lord you fucking liar

yes you are

It's another stupid girl tries to justify being attracted to a rich powerful guy she used to make fun off before he was rich and powerful episode

>power fantasies

he got injured, wasnt his choice dickhead.

He's not a Sith, he's a Knight of Ren

Dark side yes, sith no.

How do I look unlock kyle ren mode