Loose Skin

I'm 6'4" and 325 lbs (39.6 bmi). I want to lose weight, but I'm worried of loose skin like pic related. Is it avoidable or am I just fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsOBhLRJjAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The surgery isn't a big deal if you have to get it. You might get lucky and not need it at all, though.

if you cut slow enough youre not gonna hve loos ski n

Everyone is different, but don't worry about stupid shit like that, it's better than being a fat fuck

do you have any kind of musculature? I can tell you from experience that as long as you're not a twink underneath all the extra weight you should be good as long as you're not doing a suicide fast

if you're a fat fuck through and through then you should start lifting and adjust your diet and get ready for the long haul

Loose skin is caused by losing weight the wrong way... you need Autophagy. Keto won't do it. CICO won't do it. Lifting weights won't do it. Know what will do it???????

Head ovet to the /fast/ general.

>slow cut
Yea, fuck a 10 year cut tho. This is as good as fixed in six months on a /fast/

YOU LOOK WORSE NOW THAN YOU EVER WILL IF YOU WERE THINNER IT DOESN'T MATTER

>as you're not doing a suicide fast
Oy vey point the goyim in any direction except the right one. Fuck off shill.

if you have nothing but fat underneath the skin and do a suicide fast you're gonna look like OP pic

not like you'd know anything tho

youtube.com/watch?v=FsOBhLRJjAE

Youtube videos are the highest form of discourse

I lost 75 lbs in 5 months fasting, so yea I do... kike. Fasting is the fastest way to stop the ghrelin / leptin loop... OF COURSE you need to lift...

If youre young enough you may get lucky and not have any.

Incorporate some kind of fasting into your weight loss (intermittent, extended, one meal a day, no food on the weekends) and it'll help massively with the skin.

honestly guy dont be a faggot and worry about loose skin right now just lose weight and stop being a fat piece of garbage, that being said though loose skin really does blow but the light at the end of the tunnel is that if you get to that point you can just go to a plastic surgeon over the border and pay a few thousand to get it all dealt with

Don't let loose skin hold you back because you will feel many thousands of times better having lost weight and being able to wear not huge clothes.

Loose skin: remember, loose skin is often (though not always) skin with fat still on it. Cut bodyfat to at least 15% before you really start worrying.

Different user here, but how young is young?

I 32 and while my weight loss is going fantastic I've been carrying it for a long time.

I lost 250lbs and my loose skin problem is probably the least of my worries because I feel so much better it doesn't even register.

just accept you'll never be chad on the beach. all your friends and family know you used to have an orbit so they would expect the extra skin.

Also I hear doctors can say it's infected to get insurance to pay for the skin removal if you must. I'd rather just get a tattoo or two. Maybe make the skin flaps work in some design lol.

I graduated highschool at 5'9 240, got a qt 3.14 gf somehow and resolved myself to lose weight. Stopped eating but maybe 1-2 meals a week and ran and lifted 7 days a week. Got down to 135 in 4 months with so much loose skin. I was dyel before as well. Do it right, do it slow. Lift, eat right at a small deficit, never skip cardio. It's gonna take time but you won't regret it as much as being a loose flesh sleeve.

I remember reading somewhere that if you cut slowly enough you wont have loose skin, pic like in the OP are extremely fast weight loss and surgery scenarios.
Take your goal weight and extend the date on it.

Fucking false lying faggot, OP do not listen this is the worst larp ive ever seen. That skin will haunt you even after you get the full abdominoplasty.

Yeah, I've already made peace with that. I know I'm never going to drown in pussy or anything. Anyone who sees my body will either understand what i went through or be an unfortunate gym/beach goer.

Glad to hear you made it, dude. I'm almost to a healthy weight range for the first time in at least 15 years. 2018 is gonna be great.

I'm a manlet. I've lost about 80lbs in 8 and a half months, roughly. I'm hoping that isn't too fast. I'd consider adding in actual fasting, but I'm diabetic (though that's under control now,) so I'm too nervous to try it.

If you're type 2 diabetic then I think you should go read the OP of the fast thread and listen to some of Dr.Fung's talks on youtube.

Don't fast until after you first bulk. Just stay at a slight deficit (10lbs a month is still a bit high if you're worried about skin) until you reach your min weight goal. After that clean bulk to maybe 10-15lbs higher, cut, bulk, cut repeat. You're gonna have a harder time than those who didn't grow up fat but don't give up. Just remember, weight is only a number. If you're burning fat while building muscle you won't see a change in the number as much but you'll feel the change. Muscle is heavier than fat so don't get discouraged and long as your lifts are going up.

And don't listen to any fastfags until you reach a reasonable weight. That is too much weight loss too quickly, don't make the mistakes I made user.

Just suck it up and get the surgery, christ

Why do fatties complicate everything
Is this the anxiety that caused you guys to eat your feelings during all these years talking?