Best tricep exercise?

best tricep exercise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMKVNTu7IU8
youtube.com/watch?v=dVkIlCc0qIM
youtu.be/FrutSwqK5fQ
youtu.be/09q-wob818M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dips on a dip bar or whatever they are called. Strap on a weight belt and grab yourself some plates. Bench dips like what you posted are inferior.

youtube.com/watch?v=cMKVNTu7IU8

Thats some horrible fucking form. Looks like crossfit.

Try these op.

youtube.com/watch?v=dVkIlCc0qIM

is anything more pretentious than "advanced" bodyweight exercises?

youtu.be/FrutSwqK5fQ
youtu.be/09q-wob818M

Close grip bench all day

Powerlifting

When you set a world record in weightlifting, then we'll listen to your opinion.

thats an olympic champion who has set world records

Biggest bait of 2k17

Close grip bench heavy weight
Skull crushers for high volume

kys

>Questioning Lu Xiaojun

Brah

>when your forearms are bigger than your legs

ayy lamo

you would think walking to the frige to get food and the mailbox to get roids would put more size on them than he has

I actually incorporate more of what OP posted in my tricep workout than with a dip bar. Any more reason as to why they're worse?

>pretentious
>attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed:
Literally bodybuilding.

It's a really, really shitty position for the shoulders. Compounded by the fact the movement is so damn easy that you have to do either a shitload of weight or volume.

THIS.
I started doing the specific form for triceps extension in the first video with progressive overload for like 5 months and my triceps blew up faster with that than any other triceps exercise I’ve ever done

Let's bring this back in 2018

retard alert

>I don't know what pretentious actually means but dae hate powerlifters XD

Is this the nattylimit

Dips
Tricep extensions
Tricep pulldowns
Closegrip bench

correct me if i'm wrong, but to maximize triceps gains you need to emphasize all heads of the triceps with different exercises, correct?

Not really. There's some slight differences in activation depending on the movement and the long head has a bit of weirdness going on but largely any sort of elbow extension is going to make all three of them fire off.

this should be a public ban

there are exercises to hit different parts but in reality like 70% of making your tricep bigger comes from shit like close grip bench

dips on the side of my homies bed and leaning back to kiss them goodnight

>not one mention of OHP in this thread
you can tell it's almost January

This. Nothing gets test going like taking care of a homie

LTEs with elbows coming behind head with a stretch reflex off the bottom. Huge weights, huge ROM.

>OHP
>triceps
OHP is divine, but there are many better exercises for the triceps, like the Bench Press.