Poorfag Bulking Thread

Post your go to foods for acquiring gains if you're poor as dirt.

Sardines
Sweet potato
Chicken hearts and livers - only caveat with these is that you're gonna need to learn how to cook

Chicken breast
Sausage
Sausage pasta
Protein powder
Breakfast wraps

bread, butter, homemade honey, milk, cornflower seeds, cheap meat
i am poor as fuck

Eggs 2 cartons $2.50
milk gallon $3.50
brown rice 2 lb $2.00
black beans 7 cans $10
chicken 8 breasts $28
spinach 2 bags $2.50
Total: $48.50
A week of food for me. That's less than a day at a minimum wage job.

Rice
Black beans
Eggs
Whey protein
Oats
Frozen vegetable bags
Bananas
Apples
Olive oil
Butter
Lean ground turkey
Ground beef
Chicken breasts
Chicken thighs
Milk

Meal prep the easiest to eat and perhaps cheapest meal there is: rice, green peas, ground beef/chicken. Easy to heat and eat.

Where can I find the organ meats? Also, what do you mean by learn to cook?

Does the soybean oil in canned fish lower test?

Tuna
Rice
Canned Salmon
Chicken breast
Whey
Olive oil
Organ meats
Veggie bags

Any decent supermarket should stock a limited selection of organ meats as should any good butcher.

I say learn to "cook" as I think the best organ meat dishes usually take some prep. I mean you can always stir fry them with some veg but the taste and consistency of those types of meats aren't usually the best for that.

5 dozen eggs

Whole chickens..cheap and easy to cook

homemade honey?!

>
>homemade honey?!
Yeah just chew on the flowers and then vomit them into a jar. Take a couple months to get enough to last the winter tho. I'd start next spring

Ah right, right. My bad. Newfag here.

carbs
>white rice
>sweet potatoes

protein
>eggs
>chicken breast
>milk

fats
>egg yolks
>whole milk (if you want)

lmao fuck cholesterol i eat like 16 eggs a day and HOLY SHIT my gains are through the FUCKIN ROOF

There're all around you

depends on the tier of broke we are talking

if you have a sams/costco membership but need to get out with only a few items:
>eggs and bacon are easy wins, check the price per oz on turkey bacon, ive found it to be about the same on occasion
>oats, although its more an honorable mention because Veeky Forums than a real recommendation desu
>tuna and macaroni and cheese, some people cannot stomach the combination but i actually kind of enjoyed it and the per meal cost is hella low
>rotisserie chickens, this applies to supermarkets as well, are usually stupid cheap and are one of the most common items those places sell at cost or even at a loss to get people in the door
>for use with the chickens, and this is almost exclusively a supermarket thing, is to go to the bakery section and find some day old bread which is always at a huge discount, that and some condiment and you have chicken sandwiches until you cannot stomach them anymore but you will have to go to the grocery store 2-3x per week
>frozen vegetables, if you are on anything resembling a budget and even if you arent it doesnt make sense to pay for shit thats going to expire and not be used at all, frozen vegetables are an easy option for combating this
>salty delicious butter
>ground beef
>whatever oil you use

not recommending all of those as a single shopping list, but within those are all the meals i prepped on a semi tight budget

if you are broke as shit
>canned tuna, ONLY in bulk like sams or costco, do not even consider it in the grocery store
>ground beef OR cheaper fish, your area likely only has one of the other at a relatively low price but either one can be decent, my area has stupid cheap ground beef and that is definitely a must-buy when i see it on sale for almost nothing/lb
>day old bakery bread should really have come in this category desu, shit is a steal and you can make a sandwich out of goddamn anything
>the 10lb bag of protein, in water

You're a large guy.

The man with the gains?

>spinach 2 bags $2.50
Explain yourself. One bag of spinach is $6 for me

I eat 6+ bananas in the morning everyday. Over 160g of carbs and about 600 cals. A lb of bananas is $0.50, so it comes out to maybe a dollar. Easy breakfast that doean't need to be refrigerated or prepped and is always in stock.

Sams club is fucking amazing. They had their protein brand in there for like 30$ for 5lbs. Too bad they stopped making it.

>ground beef / chicken

Anybody has the imgur link with the poor fag recipes? Those were pretty good.

Oats cost

The man roughly the size of a barge.

If he cuts out his proteins, will he die?

oatmeal, is usually the cheapest source of protein if you do the math.
Add milk + egg and some cheap greens for added vitamins/minerals for as much as you can afford.
Avoid modern vegetable fat. It may be "cheap kcal" but rapeseed/sunflower/soy fats will kill your gains.

It would be extremely catabolic.

Fucking bean burritos

Limitless options to furnish it and always delicious as FUCK

Just avoid processed bullshit in your tortillas

Double the milk and buy dry beans, they're like ΒΌ the price

For you

Just mix sugar and water then microwave it for 30 seconds

Was getting caught mirin part of your plan?

GOMAD is like $2.50 per day.

lentils and cheap fatty cuts of meat.
season and brown the meat in a pan with onions/garlic. add meat, soaked lentils, water/broth, and diced veggies of your choice to a crock pot.
i like to wilt kale or leafy greens in about 10/15min before serving

chicken breast
sausage breast
egg breast
peanut butter breast
milk breast

Chicken nuggets.
If you're really tired of it then you can mix in some sausage rolls with the nuggets, but you really do neat the chicken nuggets.