Jackman mode is peak natty limit

Jackman mode is peak natty limit

id agree with this.. plus he is like what 50? he probably has more mass and I know less bf% than me and im 37. He is looking good but not roided out good.

That's funny you think hes natty.

this really isnt that hard to do....

He wears toe shoes? That's depressing.

>He uses the toe shoes

neither natty nor peak mode

he didnt say he's natty you dumb fuck. this is achievable natty, however, being an actor, he is most likely on gear because it will assist in achieving the physique he has to achieve as a job.

>Jacket tied around waist
>Toe shoes
>Scooter

I want to be hugh

he also sings
sold out concerts down under all the time..

>natty limit
>on roids

one day I will be like based Jackman

this is the natty limit, prove me wrong

can I have a quick memedown on these two individuals pls

>Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>Control france with an iron, but fair fist
>Own castles and banks all over the world
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>Both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>They invented post-anabelian froeboid geometrics, a complex field of mathematics which only they can comprehend fully
>This ingenious development proved to be the last piece in the puzzle of time travel
>This lead to the design and construction of the first time machine through a joint effort between the twins, lockheed and the CIA; an agency they control.
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>Trump is rumoured to be an agent of the Bogdanoffs
>So is Hillary
>The Bogdanoffs had a puppet president whichever way it went

quick rundown on post-anabelian froeboid geometrics:
basically PAFG spawned off from a connection the twins saw between General Relativity, Witten's work in string theory and Grothendieck's work in anabelian geometry. They realised if they applied a new metric called the froeboid to the algebraic fundamental group G of an algebraic variety V, a pattern emerged which was fundamentally similar to patterns found in both string theory and later works in general relativity, thus connecting the two. Objects are already capable of traveling through space, but this provided an answer as to how we can travel through time by connecting two points in time much like a wormhole connects two points in space, and it also gave us the answer as to why we experience time in only one direction and how we can build a device to travel in both (which they already built). Further work in this field by the brothers showed us that just like space can have multiple dimensions, so can time. So rather than just being able to go "forwards" or "backwards" through time, we might also be able to go "up" or "down". Space and time are essentially two identical constructs (of which there are more, though these are inaccessible to us, these different constructs are called existence yielding matrices or EYMs) just like horizontal and vertical are identical constructs, it's just from our reference point as beings which primarily exist in space and only secondarily in time, they seem very different. It's possible that other beings live primarily in time, primarily in both, or even primarily in all possible dimensions of all possible EYMs in existence. Ready for the next bombshell? Just like an infinite number of dimensions exist in each of the infinitely man EYMs, an infinite amount of EYMs exist in each of whatever the next structure is (we still understand little about it), and so on for every single structure on top of that.

th-thanks

you've just been bogged, my friendirino

Why are there so many shitty threads like this?
>natty

i'm natty, lifting for 4 years and i'm significantly bigger than him

though he's 188cm and i'm 183cm, he's 49 and i'm 30. but he's not natty so it balances out

>bloatlord is not in the pic
dropped