How to increase shoulder width brehs?

Wide arm everything

Shoulder to waist is what’s important. Lose weight, work deltoids.

Anabolic Steroids.

swim and lift

Be a competitive swimmer during puberty. Worked for me.

rip me

can't.

it's mostly genetics.

you can add muscle to your weak frame, but you can't grow bones.

Weighted pullups
Rows
Overhead press your bodyweight

Every day is a deadlift day, srsly. Snatch grip is preferably.

>don't be a manlet
There you go

Be reborn with different genes x1

the secret is in your pic. Swimming increases shoulder width.

ohp more

unironically stretch your pecs and front delts after every push session

what if i do this ironically

Fuvk are you talking about im 5'6 and my shoulders are wide af.

then you will fail obviously

Work on posture, losing weight, training delts and back

Delts obviously you fucking retard

compared to your height maybe

inb4 some retard claims he has 23" shoulders

mines are 23" per side

WIDTH

what the fuck else is there to measure except width?

circumference

circumference

per side?

>circumference
>per side
How are you cutting yourself open?

just start at your delt, go all round your shoulders through the front, then through the back to where you started, there you go mongrel

lateral raises all day everyday

what the fuck are you people talk about?

Manlets tend to have a wider frame because that's where we channel our growth energy. Sorry you ended up lanky and weak.

>This is what manlets think

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

>all these posts

Choose your class

unicef class for me

Is there a GigaChadd class?

Jesus, whoever put together that composite had zero sense of scale.

Train lats and deltoids

This. I'm 6'1 and there's literally no way your shoulders are even close to as wide as mine.

Pro tip: want to know how to spot manlets? Check their head to shoulder ratio. It's not 100% reliable, but manlets have small shoulders relative to their head size

You manlets are fucking delusional lmao

Everyday hang off a bar with a wide grip, sort of like your bench press grip or a tad bit wider.

Also do deadlifts of your body weight at the same width for the same amount of time you hang for.

Do as much as you can through out the day, sort of like greasing the groove for pull ups.

Its really boring so while i'm hanging I do crunches to failure since i hate ab work. It will take at least a year for noticeable difference of an inch or two of width added to your frame. Whats a year of 10-20 minutes a day compared to the rest of your life?

Might as well try it.

this is a myth. you were going to have broad shoulders anyway. competitive swimmers tend to have huge shoulders because they have advanced to a high level thanks to having the genetics for it. your body shape is almost entirely determined by your genes and nutrition during childhood.

you can do very little. you can only enhance what you already have.

this

Share in my body dismorphia anons, I am about to curse you with an idea:

Clavicle lengthening is a procedure used in Russia to make women appear more "elegant", and also for female to male trannies who want a masculine frame. Very little research done on it, but technically there is less risk and less moving parts than a manlet leg extension, and less stress on the clavicle from gravity (+unlike leg lengthening, the arms are not longer and won't be affected). Conversley, without the gravity aspect that LL has, there's not much gravitropism to affect the repair of the bone and that might be a serious issue. There's also the risk of never being able to deadlift or row again, adding undue stress to the very complex deltoid and scapula region and finally, completely paralysing both your arms
Whatever it takes, right babe? Babe? What do you mean, you won't wipe my ass for me and cut my food up?

genetics
t. delt monster

just inject and do lateral raises every day

>overhead press your bodyweight

I can barely do 1/2 plate, I need help, the stall is real. All other lifts are going well..