>woke up in hospital
>told that a drunk driver crashed into me
>shattered elbow, broken ankle, broke hip bone
>too sick to eat
Guys...my gains...they're...they're not gonna make it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-iEId2vmb0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quick, find something to kill yourself with.

Or sue the shit out of that guy and make insane gains when you don't have to work after recovery.

Lel I bet the drunk was fine. They always are.

its cus they don't tense up during the crash cus they're so fucked up lol. they turn into jelly and nothing breaks. funny how when we try our hardest to defend and protect are selves we end up getting hurt the most...

>when we try our hardest to defend and protect are selves we end up getting hurt the most

user, don't invoke the feels

> funny how when we try our hardest to defend and protect are selves we end up getting hurt the most...

I didn't want these feels

>when we try our hardest to defend and protect are selves we end up getting hurt the most

>funny how when we try our hardest to defend and protect are selves we end up getting hurt the most

I unironicly have teary eyes. Thx user.

>funny how when we try our hardest to defend and protect are selves we end up getting hurt the most...

Put me in the screencap

That's a terrible thing to have gone through. Stay strong user, we will always be here and we will all make it together.

I was gonna reply to OP with some degenerate shit and then I see this post. Thanks user.

I know exactly what you fucking mean user. I fucking hate this shit. Fuck fate, fuck luck, Fuck everything.

>funny how when we try our hardest to defend and protect are selves we end up getting hurt the most...

Thats what you get for being out after 10pm when all the drunks are driving. You should have been in bed sleeping getting gains.

I'm really sorry user..
I sincerely hope things get better.

Fuck. Look, it's a different event now user. Now you win the recovery. Winner takes longest. Eat right, rest, do PT, heal. All you got to do you.

When you get back to the gym in 3 months min, you are going to feel like shit. You will lose some, but not all, but you'll be surprised how bad you feel. Get angry, user, get angry at it. You gotta get it out of YOU, user, this is user vs user.

This. Im scared driving at night. Just be a good boy and stay in.

>Funny how

Bro that's tragic reality

If Frank McGrath can do it then anyone can

From the bottom of my heart I have well wishes for you OP

Just try not to get too fat

Really sorry that happened to you. Hope you can get back to making gains real soon.

youtu.be/-iEId2vmb0M

Try putting whey powder in the IV bag.

Everyone replying to this post is a giant pussy, go eat some onions.

> funny how when we try our hardest to defend and protect are selves we end up getting hurt the most...

He's right you know

No, don't put him in the screencap

Put me in the screencap instead

stop trying to get in a retarded screencap nothing you said was profound

>Dyel detected

Chads roll out.

Hey bud
I know your shits all fractaled or whatever but this is G O time. You are sweetly nestled in the dwarves locker; fentanyl, adrenaline shots, androgenics, gaba, probably a fair amount of whatever FOTM fda approved opiate. Anesthesia? Maybe a single 5ml of medicinal cocaine?

This is no time to wallow. this is a time for a heist. You are in the Synthetic Kings Crypt and it is high fucking tide amigo. So quit wimpering and get started

how ebin
pls upvoote on /r/imanhuegecocksucker

>t. Rich Piana

That's shitty. It's high time though, user. Recovery's gonna take a while, and you need to let it. Also, time to sue.

>tfw the feel 2 real

you fucking druggo

fug that was pretty deep

I never asked for this