Can you do a handstand, Veeky Forums?

can you do a handstand, Veeky Forums?

Look at me look at me look at me look at me PLEASE LOOK AT ME

is there a more feminine exercise?
>inb4muscleup

>Look at me look at me look at me look at me PLEASE LOOK AT ME
That's pretty much every guy in the gym. Retards literally injure themselves trying to impress gym bros/thots.

They are great for you traps shoulders core and posture. Only a total faggot would knock them.

Anyway op yes I can working on up to 2 minutes holds currently. Might start training one armed.

Yes. it took a long ass time to do a good one like the one in this image. most retards here think standing on your hands is the same as a handstand. basically the same as comparing kip pullups to strict pullups

If you were a real alpha you'd do handstand pushups. I currently can only do 15 without stopping, and I weigh 190 lbs.

>projecting this hard
only retards care about other people in the gym
we're not training to fuck them, so why bother?

Full depth?

>feminine exercise?
Bench press

Literally practicing to push women away

Never tried. Would be a cool trick to bust out occasionally though.

Trained circus and gymnastics for a few years. Handstands really helped build up my shoulders and forearms, not to mention shoulder flexibility

No, busted up my shoulder a few years ago, then again a few months ago. I've lost about 15% range of motion.

used to train for this until i had laser eye surgery

after the surgery whenever i tried doing handstands my eyes would become blood red so i stopped

no I fucked up my wrist somehow and cant do anything with it flexed up like that
cant even do a single pushup

i can hold it for like 4 seconds does that count?

No, but I'm told my grandfather used to stand on his head for hours at a time. It would probably exacerbate my already bad right wrist if I tried though.

Sounds like the average twink to me.

How do you work up to one?

I just to Squats

Damn, you don't know how it got that bad at all? Most days mine are fine, but sometimes it's so bad I can't even pour out a pot of water with one hand. I've always just assumed it was from using a mouse with bad posture since I was a kid, but I'm too pore to get a proper diagnosis and meds.

check the bodyweightfitness subreddit

Upside down handstand status: Unlocked.
Get on my level Veeky Forums

i've just started trying to increase my static hold handstands against a wall.

There would be a lot less shoulder injuries in the gym if people worked on handstands and shoulder flexibility first

have you tried to use push up stands or dumbbells?

Go back

What the fuck is an upside down hand stand? Does that mean a regular hand stand is just you raising your hands in the air?

Brainlet