Tfw 30 and no gf

tfw 30 and no gf

I fucked up my life didn't I. or will it get better later on?

Happiness comes from a good relationship with yourself, not a sex partner.

Among relationships, romance doesn't even rank as high as friendship, not even close.

Yeah you did. I wasted my 20s too but you still have time. I got fit got a fitfu and now I'm getting married. Better job better outlook on life.
Your life sucks? Go change it

I'm actually in my field already but I turned my back on life and just focused on going to work and being a slave

Then why are you posting like a depressed bitch if you made your decision?

I made my decision but now I want to change and go outside more often to live again

Then change it

>I'm ready

I'm going to change again. Into a better version of myself, its been an interesting process. How many of you already recognize my posts at this time. Am I just entertainment

We don't. I've been here for five years. Nip that narcissism in the bud, bud.

this
if you have no close friends you may be fucked

32 and in the same boat but also have a kid... slay on Tinder like the rest of us while you wait for some 9s to pop up on the market divorced and with two kids.

I’m twenty. What can I do to not be in your position in ten year’s time?

literally do anything except women & substances/vice

If you are 30 and never had a gf you are probably ugly af. Even average looking dudes get laid every other year. Start looksmaxing. You can still bang hot milfs at that age after you get aesthetic.

have you ever had one? if not i'd think about changes

Oh

>32
>single
>not going for virgin 18 year olds

cuck

>no gf such a looser
A gf isnt a certificate of sucess like most autists here seem to think.
Focus on being happy on your own and with your friends and family, wich ironically is what girls find attractive.

This.

Be happy with yourself, before you start worrying about girls. When people say women like "confidence" it means they like guys who are content with themselves ie, not desperate and pathetic.

Women are only good for sex. Putting up with their other bs is a waste of time. Knock them up and move on to the next target. Only cucks settle down

Sorry mate 2L84U

Bro I am 27 and just by stop drinking coca cola (which I drank 1½-2liters a day of) and start eating only homemade food made from basic food I lost over 10 kilos of fat in 1½ month. Workout about 2-3 times a week on average, over christmas I did not work out and still lost 1 kilo, and I ate lots of christmas food, just not all the cancer milkchocolate, ate different nuts instead.
I have never felt better in my life and the ladies keeps giving me the interested eyes, fuck even a dude did that the other day.
I had the same thoughts about if I fucked it all up because I was on 115 kilos (1,95cm tall). But once the ball gets rolling, you will realize how it is actually easier to eat good stuff etc., than to keep up that disgusting cancer food/drink routine. Be a winner user, 2018 is the year!

nope it's too l8 4 u m8

OP here

It can't be too late, I'm only 30. I still have time and need to break out of this shell

Yeah and when you're 50 and all alone some loser dont come crying to fit how you need partnership. Idiot

It is not, but it will get harder for every year you dont follow through.

What do I do when I'm not even that?

Wish I could help you, nearing 30 next year and still a virgin. I interact with women, hold hands, have had kisses and hugs, have flirted but I have yet to keep a gf for more than two weeks. Some shit always seems to happen and at the end I learn I was only being used by them for some ulterior motive.

The loneliness is crushing me, it's not even sex I want, just someone to go out and do romantic stuff with that's female.

rule is if your life isnt looking good by the time you're 25, you might as well kill yourself because it's downhill from there

old fuck here.
>wasted my youth on wow and stupid shit.
>at 35 was ready to end it
>scraped up all my savings and moved out of the midwest
>actually read the sticky and started getting fit
>confidence increased so tried tinder
>failed at it at first but slowly got pretty good at it
>confidence gains extend to professional life
>end up with much better job/money
>find a cute nerdy sub gf who lets me use her however i want
>have mad respect from family and friends back home for "making it"
>still hollow and empty inside

work on you first because the thrill of "making it" is fleeting and won't fix you.

oops

I'm actually thinking about fucking chicks from backpage. I actually have money so might as well spend it on dates and fucking around. Time to get my life back on track.

Thinking paying for dates is making it.
Inb4 kys

Actually no it won’t. God forbid you have siblings, you’ll be the weird bachelor uncle. The rope is a more attractive propisition. I plan on hanging myself at 40

It will get better if you make it better.

Stop feels posting on a fitness board, for one.

Develop actual hobbies and interests instead of sitting around doing nothing.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and start asking women out, which you certainly aren't doing now.

>just bee chad

I have extreme social anxiety and no money to fix it.

Yeah, I have social anxiety too. I'm a wizard too. But I'm making myself better, and I'm making myself a more interesting person.

I'm also getting rejected a lot. It's only a matter of time before someone says yes. I know I'm going to make it, it doesn't matter that I haven't yet made it.

By all means, keep being a sad cunt though.

You’re going to continue to hit that wall before you double down on killing yourself.

I think I'm ready to give up on myself or.maybe it's seasonal depression and this is normal. When will I move on and go to the gym again

Are you projecting, buddy? I'm in the best shape of my life, I like myself more than ever, and I know there's someone out there who could like me too.

If you want a GF you have to believe you are a person deserving of love. It doesn't sound like you are there yet, man.

Have you tried picking up heavy objects and then putting them back down in the same place?

You're welcome