QTDDTOT

Is 4 mcdoubles a day a sustainable diet? I throw out half the buns and eat healthy every other meal

Macros
>90g protein
>1000 cals
>onion
>who knows what else

I mean, if you take a multi-vitamin with it, you'll be fine and you'll probably lose weight.

Your shits are going to be awful though.

>daily
Probably going to give yourself colon cancer or something. Sounds god awful.

iv'e been doing this for a week now and feel okay surprising enough, just want to know how long it would be sustainable.
will take multi for sure

when youre on a cut should you change your routine or just do fewer sets or deload or whats the best way?

Ask for double onion next time and you might just make it.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU OP!

I'm water fasting and I wanna eat that shit so fucking bad now, god damn it.

>fasting
>intentionally looking for food posts
>fuck you op XD

The chemicals used in that meat, bun, veggies, sauce is going to give you cancer at some point. They pump it full of extra shit like cigarettes to make it more addictive.

Can someone give me quick rundown on meal prepping on the cheap? I have the food containers, so do I just buy a shit load of rice, chicken, and broccoli, and make it all at once? What's a good amount of each to buy, and at what intervals of time do I buy them? What's the easiest way to prepare chicken, and what kind? Frozen broccoli? Brown rice? White? Any down sides to eating the same shit literally every day of my life?

Someone help me

Lift heavy, max out every day and /FAST/

Bro i'm in catalog mode and saw a juicy ass sandwich, why you gotta be a dick about it.

>scroll past QTDDTOT
>fuck you op XD

thing is brah, i'm already a smoker

I heard cigarettes increase test, wouldn't pumping them into beef be healthier than smoking them?

if this true do you have source?

t. heavy smoker

ask ct fletcher's heart.

This must depend on the person

I feel like if I done this I would gain fat or at least have an extreme bloat and look like shit

Also in the uk 4 of them costs around £4.20 I think.I could just go around the cornor to the supermarket and buy Pic related and get 100g protein for the full pack

Healthier bit you've got to spend another 10mins going home and like 10 mins cooking it.

forgot to mention they $2 each at the moment, in aus that is

is this a question?

is my eyepatch asthetic have to wear it
to strengthen my eye due to it being a little bitch
will it give me that punished Chad look

Just buy ground beef and cheese at costco.

If you were ripped and your beard was better maintained, right now you literally look like you're wearing the eyepatch to look cool

it's not great bro, but just think of it as training your eye

Of course there is one more option

this
eyepatches are cool, but it looks tryhard on you somehow, sorry mane

>macros
>onion

Are pic related gay? Asking for a friend.

Thanks Bros, love you guys

traps are never gay brah

prepare only the vegges on sunday with three chicken breasts/meats. then on wednesday cook meats for wed-sun repeat

if this wasn't the joke, you'll get alot of cunts telling you dont do upright rows cos they're pussies

Is it a bad idea to have fours days of the week dedicated to only certain muscle groups? Back/Bis, Chest/Tris, etc.

Won’t have a day in the week where I’m doing a muscle group twice. So basically squatting like once a week.

How do I count the calories of a liquid like custard? My scales only do water and milk.

Its been shown that hitting a muscle twice a week will give you better results. The truth is, if doing things once a week is what makes you enjoy lifting, then being consistent long term is going to be a bigger deal, so what you enjoy, but twice a week frequency has been shown to be better.

Whwre do I get my last cals from?

carbs: 125g
Fat: 114g
Brotein: 289

I want peanut M&Ms so bad. :^(((

You can just make your own hamburgers using quality beef or something but whatever if you want to eat shit by all means go, you'll lose "weight" (aka muscle and not fat) cause of "muh thermodynamamamics"

how would i lose muscle if i take in at least 150g of protein a day and take my gym routine seriously?

cum

Really getting sick of chicken, but can't find god damn lean mince meat.

My roommate is sleeping and I'm in no mood to fap :((((

buy some burger meat and fry it with onions you dunce

probably gonna die from heart failure and cancer before you make any gains breh

dude do you live in Vancouver
I think I saw you

Nigga wtf u doing get yourself together

I can romanian deadlift much more than I can conventional and I think it's because of poor mobility
Where can I find a deadlift mobility routine?

Try turkey mince user

I'll post the workout plan I've been doing for the last 5-6 months since I started lifting. It's all done at home with very few equipment. Please tell me if it's shit.

>push ups 4x12
>V ups (or other ab excercise) 4x12
>suspensions push up 3x12
>suspension lat pull 3x12
>pull up 4 sets until failure
>chin up 4x8
>hammer curls 4x8
>dumbbell flyes 4x12

I do see results and look more muscular than before but I still feel like I'm probably doing something wrong.

It is shit

>who knows what else
When will this meme end? McDonalds is so fucking bland, it's impossible they add any chemicals or other horseshit into those patties.

Will juicing onions denature the proteins that improve test and block out estrogen?

Well all the tests they did on the rats and mice was with onion juice so no.

How good is 6.35 ng/ml total test for a 22 year old athlete?

Id like extra cigarettes in my patties please

If I'm bulking, do I need to eat an excess of calories on days I don't go to the gym?

yes

It's ok for beginners

Are bodyfat scales worth it or are they untrustworthy?

Reduce volume (sets/reps) but keep up the intensity (weight). You need to keep challenging your muscles to maintain them on a cut, but you don't want to do anything you can't adequately recover from when you're getting less calories.

Yes. But I recommend adding eggs too.

Are dirty bulks worth it?
I'm seriously considering just throwing out the whole "chicken, rice and eat healthy" mindset and just start shoving shit down my gullet because I ain't gaining any kinds of weight.

>Any down sides to eating the same shit literally every day of my life?
I'd use a nutrition tracking app to ensure you're not getting any major deficiencies or surpluses (but keep in mind, certain deficiencies/surpluses are dismissable. Eg, vitamin D your body will generate itself with adequate sun exposure, so getting little in your food doesn't matter. Vitamin A is only toxic if it comes from animal sources, so going overboard on that also doesn't matter).
Basically anything that stands out, do a little research on it to see if it's alright. Educate yourself along the way and adjust your diet accordingly.
You can also consult a doctor if you're worried and get a blood test.

As for the rest, it sort of depends on your individual situation. Eg, when things go on sale, bulk discounts, etc. Overall, shoot for best value for money since you're thinking in the long term. If you really plan to use the same recipe over and over, might be worth doing a little research into the brands you intend to rely on, or just vary them.

you can always lose the weight later

Do more reps 15-20 and a less sets than you would do while bulking. Increasing intensity has been shown to be a meme during a cut.

You can't force your body to make more muscle by having an extra high calorie intake. You can only supply calories enough to gain the most amount of muscle you can, which is about .5lb a month. a 1/lb month increase in total body weight is MORE than enough.

It's all a patience game man

Best 3 day split for size??

Hey guys

Why is it that the day or two after a workout I'm feeling really dehydrated, and sometimes even hungover?

This has started to show recently and it's weird. I drink like 1 liter of water during workout, and 3 outside the workout

I had a great workout two days ago but I'm still feeling dry, hungover and are barely able to move

>mfw just want water

drink some water then, also do you have a right nutrition?

How do I get a bigger dick?

It's an electrolyte imbalance probably, probably from lack of sodium or carbs. Post your myfitnesspal or your macros the last couple days.

Trying to educate my parents and grandparents on why eating a ton of carbs is bad and why fats are actually good. What’s a layman’s way of explaining this? They’re firm believers in the “slice of bread with every meal” and “you’ll die if you don’t stuff yourself with carbs” memes.

Is it normal to find light annoying? Not painful or distracting, just unpleasant. I prefer dim rooms, otherwise it’s just really unpleasant to me for some reason.

Any one here has experience with Zumba class?
I'm going to try it. What can I expect? I'm a man.

might be a little photosensitive
fluorescent lights are definitely annoying though

For girls to want to hook you up with their gay bestie

not really fitness related and Veeky Forums are even gayer than Veeky Forums but I have no sense of fashion, i'm a shorter stockier build, what the fuck do I wear or what should my "style" be??

I'm not even gay. I just like dancing.

Fats have nutrients that keep your organs healthy. There is such a thing as good cholesterol.

keep telling yourself that sweetie

if you didn't look like a bitch it would

So you don't have any actual advice? Only meme answers?

just try it you dingus

Safe at last from Shia Laboeuf

When in doubt, go basic.
Go to an age appropriate store and have them find you 2-4 pairs of jeans.
Get some plain single color t-shirts. Black and white if you want to play it safe. Colors like e.g. blue if you know what suits you. It's crucial that these fit your body well. You can look like shit in a t-shirt and you can look awesome in a t-shirt. You'll just have to try them on.
Get a haircut that suits you.

That's it. You can wear this anywhere anytime. If you add nice shoes, a belt and a fancy watch this works for parties as well.

Oh yeah, being lean and muscular makes it work so much better.

Are there any examples of athletes that look like they lift but have small pecs? This is more important than it seems

Honestly, it's my vice. Mcquads are so fucking good. But you gotta be honest with the numbers. It's more like 1300/90 cals to pro.
If you have a high enough tdee that you can maintain under 18% body fat you dont have to worry about the side effects that come from being obese I'd say go for it.

Define "small" pecs.

CrossFit games athletes are generally pretty swole but don't have overdeveloped pecs like bodybuilders. Still big from all the dips and shit though.

You can also find plenty of powerlifters with comparatively little pec development.

You can take a look at Chinese or Korean weightlifters for examples of people who definitely also look like they lift but who sure as hell don't focus too much on pecs.

Generally, the bodybuilder ideal is actually OVERdevelopment of the pecs. But on the other hand, it's tough to find somebody who's ripped who doesn't also have at least some pec development as the pecs are involved in most pressing exercises.

I look like I lift, because I have a 6 plate deadlift and 100x3 weighted pull-up. My back is pretty large. My arms are decent. My chest is garbage. My upper chest doesn't even exist. Lmao 275x1 bench.

Christiano Ronaldo

Huge pecs are gay anyway, do you wanna run around with pecs that look like deformed tits?

Should I start (lean) bulking, fit?

5'8", 160lbs now. Cutting for ~8 months so far

Hello Veeky Forums

I've just recently finished smolov for squats and I'm up to almost 4pl8 1rm. Does anyone know of a good program to do next? I want to try get my bench numbers up since I can't even 1rm 2pl8. I don't mind the program as long as it has frequent squats and other barbell movements (barbells the main focus instead of dumbbells or machines) and also I'd prefer to only go to the gym 3 days a week since I have a fairly packed schedule.

If anyone can help point me towards a decent powerlifting program I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance and God bless

As a natty is complex carb preworkout and fast carb postworkout a meme?

Get rid of that gyno first. Cut more.

Are fitness trackers a meme? Would I look stupid wearing one? I mainly want one for sleep tracking and seeing what my cardio routines actually do, plus it's a nice slimline watch..

>only 150 g protons

never gonna make it.
I have a bad day if I get sub 170 g protons and just assume I lost any possible gains for that particular day

does anyone have the 5/3/1 Krytpeia? or know what the 7 week protocol is from 5/3/1 forever

This gyno is legit.. not fat :(

I wish it was just fat :(

Are squats, front squats and diddies enough for abdominal development (adonis belt look etc). I do high volume low reps.

Is there an exercise or exercises that made a huge difference in ab development for you?

anyone else stop caring about their progress? i've been stuck at 175 incline press, 250 squat, 315 rack pull, 125 ohp (all for reps) for like 4 months now. it's annoying but the amount of effort to break through this plateau is so great that i've just lost all motivation. i just lift at an intensity to maintain this """strength."""