Ywn have Myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy

>ywn have Myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy
>literally exceeding the limits of gear but still being able to claim natty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1u9XJ6oIio
youtube.com/watch?v=bEb-_mbkul0
ergo-log.com/the-doping-effect-of-40-g-dark-chocolate-a-day.html
ergo-log.com/cacao-flavonoid-epicatechin-inhibits-myostatin-strengthens-muscles.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do I catch this "disease"?

You can’t, it would also most likely cause an early death

Do roids and make up some shit. Förstemann is a very obvious juice head. Dunno who came up with the Myostatin shit.

t. German

eat tons of dark choclolate, cacao is myostatin inhibiting

>despite his legs looking comically huge they're still only as big as mine

Fucking manlets.

that's not in cm

there are only 2 human cases known of.
one is an anonymous boy born in 2004.
and the other is liam hoekstra.

Sorry third worlder but it's America hours.

>30cm
wtf? that puny, my ankle is 25
>30inch
jesus crhist, my fucking torso is 30 inch

Not the guy you're replying to but 27-28in quads are totally achievable natty.

>liam hoekstra
youtube.com/watch?v=r1u9XJ6oIio

Is this real?
Is dark chocolate after lifting the hold grail?

that was BBC posting you donk

>ameritard is thinking his shithole isn't a third world country and worse than almost every place in europe

The absolute state of america

lmao idiots who believe this bullshit

If he had the ""Myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy"" he would have it on all the muscles from his body, not only hi quads.

He's a roidhead.

WOW ! A roided short legged manlet who roids and high bar squats 600 for reps, has the legs of a roided short legged manlet who roids and high bar squats 600 for reps.Who would have known?

If any athlete had it, it would be widely known, and discussions about him being allowed to compete would ensue.

There are better ways coaco extract that comes in powder you mix in drinks

>Do roids and make up some shit. Förstemann is a very obvious juice head. Dunno who came up with the Myostatin shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEb-_mbkul0

Comments

I dunno about Förstemann, by the myostatin inhibitor gene refers to a child born in Germany, maybe 10-20 years ago. I read about it in a magazine many years ago.

this kid cant even do pullups or anything what a fucking noob

this mutation im guessing isnt some binary monster which gaurantees he'll be extremely strong. also how the fuck would they even find out he had it in the first place if he looks basically normal

ergo-log.com/the-doping-effect-of-40-g-dark-chocolate-a-day.html
ergo-log.com/cacao-flavonoid-epicatechin-inhibits-myostatin-strengthens-muscles.html

>his coach said it's this mysterious disease and he doesn't actually even train because he'd get TOO huge so that settles it :^)

did you even watch the docu?

my buddy is like this, dude is built like a fucking gorilla. When he actually he eats good for a week you can actually notice a difference in his body, he's the one that got me into lifting because I always saw all the broads getting their panties wet around him.

Get him to do blood testing and help science.

Take the experimental SARM YK11 which has effects which are partially anabolic and mostly follistatin based (induces the production of follistatin which counteracts the muscle limiting effects of myostatin). More powerful that pure test or dht. But ofc experimental means all the kinks haven't been worked out.

Fuck. That mouse could kick my ass

BLOAT

>liam hoekstra
holy fuggg this boy looks like the demigod son of a greek deity

He's still a manlet though lol

weighing 400 pounds of lard at 6'1 doesn't count.

America is best country. U wot m8

at least the right pic is fake
how old is he?

MAXXX

Liam hoekstra, but that looks shopped.

yeah it sucks if you're poor that's the point