Not gonna get fucked up for the first time for NYE

Not gonna get fucked up for the first time for NYE.
Was thinking of doing some ecstasy, but I just don't feel like doing something that will require me to recover.

Anyone else planning on not destroying themselves tomorrow?

I'm planning on destroying myself tonight so that I can't do it tomorrow and end up being stupid.

i really want to stay inside and spend it with my family but my friends forced me to go with them and get shitfaced, i hate this shit

I'm gonna sit in my room and play guitar and watch anime probably.

Gonna be home, eat pizza, play vidya, watch youtube, drink some sips, probably fap and be ready for the next day so i hopefully can lift

I had a bit of a dilemma this year, wasn't entirely sure what to do as I am usually over my fiancee's place but her family aren't coming down this year so the two of us are heading to the capital and having a meal on the bay front and a couple drinks, nothing crazy.

Lol only date rapists want drunk women.

Yep, same here.
Used to blow myself away every NYE, was always so destroyed I couldn't work out for 1 whole week and when I was able to again, I needed another week to even lift the weights I was using before.
Fucking thing sucks! I'm really just tired of this, which is why I'm not doing any drugs/alcohol this time.

/sober/ masterrace

I was actually really down for popping some xtc.
But then I actually took a moment and realized that I am absolutely enjoying my life at the moment and there's no point in throwing that away for 4 hours of serotonin overload and the godawful comedown that will last at least a week.

Exactly what I'm saying.
Being high is obviously great every time, but are those few hours worth it needing weeks to recover and destroying the hard effort you invested in the past in your training?
Absolutely not.

>tfw i never have a comedown

Maybe you're just permanently brain damaged now.

>friends forced me
weak willed beta detected

jelly user
life always feels kinda boring for a week after use
I get some brain zaps, some tics for like a month after use

I also had an epileptic episode a few months ago and don't want to push it

Not him but it's pretty fucking hard to say no when people wanna give you free keys and alcohol

Smart people are doing their drugs right now. Only retards mix other shit with depressants. I wonder how many people kill themselves accidentally on NYE just off of drinking alcohol after getting their hit of heroin or whatever.

So you are weak willed then

had a bunch of plans
they all fell to shit
>this guy cant make it
>that chick said we cant party at her place
>that guy got a fever
literally everything
ill end up drinking tea and lurking on fit

seize the day
start off the new year with more energy and vitality than 99% of the population

>seeing a girl for a month
>sex is amazing, she's super horny
>i kinda like her
>thinking of turning this into a relationship maybe
>she's gonna spend nye's back in her home country
>will probably get shit faced with the thot squad and get railed by multiple chads and jamals

>will probably get shit faced with the thot squad and get railed by multiple chads and jamals

Let her. If she does she's not relationship material and you can move on, if she doesn't then you can advance.

it's not like she'll tell me. besides, we're not exclusive so she doesn't really owe me anything

I've started my NYR to cut down to 10% for the first time early. So I'll be sitting at home, drinking protein, and playing vidya.

Already dropped 7 (water weight I know). Only 23 lbs to go brehs.

Alcohol always puts me in funny moods for a few days afterwards. Like I spend the next two days cringing about everything I did even though it wasn't in the least bit embarrassing. And then after that I get in this funny reflective mood that puts me in a downer. So def just gonna have a quiet one this NY

My NYR is to cut down to 10% bf for the first time, and I already started working towards it this past week. So I'll be sitting at home, drinking sips, eating chicken, and playing vidya. First NY I'll be at home and sober for the past 7 years.

Already dropped 7 lbs (water weight I know). Only 23 lbs to go brehs.

be grateful user. i would trade my virginity for friends im being dead honest

>sips
>vidya
>10%
heh

I am going to get so fucked boys and so should you. I'm pumped from my new regimen of ashgawana and saw palmetto and idgaf

> Not gonna make it

lol this never works

i always end up going anyway and get fucked up twice

ITT: social anxiety

Yeah but how will he know, as he said?

She won't tell him if she does and asking her is just as bad cause then you look insecure and possessive

Just purge after every drink. You'll reap major social gains and people will think you can drink a lot

i was planning on not destroying myself until january but we had an "old pals" reunion in a hacienda of a "old pal" and fucked up my cut

NYE is literally the shittiest day of the year for partying. All the wagecuck normal people forcing themselves to "have fun" (=get blackout drunk because they don't know how to control themselves due to not ever going out otherwise) is absolutely cringeworthy

Your body absorbs alcohol faster than you can chuck it back. And purging will fuck up your throat anyways.

Just pace yourself, OP.

Wtf people drink on new years?

it's basically 90% of plans on NYE. It sucks because I really don't want to go to a fucking bar, every weekend was some event where social drinking was more-or-less mandatory

>tfw not invited to any new years pardies

This is some omega level shit, user. Go out and party and get some

Only a woman could have made this.To presume we like cunts who skull booze from the bottle is absurd.

OP here
it's a pretty bait picture i gotta admit
Someone who hasn't lifted for more than 3 months probably made this

how do i even meet a girl (that is attractive) that doesn't like drinking all the time?
parties with friends are fun, every now and then having a couple drinks is cool, but i don't want to be splitting a bottle of wine everytime we hangout.

>destroying myself tonight so that I can't do it tomorrow
feel so awful only hair of the dog will relieve your suffering

this

thats why I hosted one myself this year with a few friends, weed and chicken for me

>still get my protons
>no empty calories from alcohol
>not too bad for my gains
>fun

Cheers lads.

Do some acid.

You won't be in a mood to drink, there's no hangover, and you might learn a thing or two.

I'm alone and friendless so I won't drink any alcohol.

>Anyone else planning on not destroying themselves tomorrow?
no

Are you me?

i already ditched them on christmas eve so i cant skip again,besides i feel guilty knowing they are out there partying with girls while im inside
friends can be really annoying when they dont understand your gym hobbie and always want to go out for coffee/drinks and meet women

I always volunteer to do the on call new years eve and new years day. It prevents me from wasting my night standing at s bar waiting to be served.

sit home and do nothing like every other year? what else is there to do if you don't have friends