Are you a virgin Veeky Forums

Ill start
yes

Yeah

Yeah

yes, i am

its weird im pretty sure most people on here can loose it if they want but I play college football and work as a bouncer but I never even wanted to have sex with a women or felt a crush on one growing up, I am strongly thinking about joining a monastic order or something.

I say I am, but I'm not. Dont even want to count.

Had about 19 so far. I always say 7

yep

no
gf just told me she doesnt love me anymore took our cats andwent to her parents
feeling like shit desu

No, I wish I was though.

nope

21 years old and KHV

at least you had a gf
why?

nah although i'm less fit and in many cases more chubby than jacked virgins here

yeah. 19 y.o here.

should I go for the wizard powers and focus on strength training desu?

19 yo 200% virgin

No, lost when 19

No

No, but I had only did it once and it was some months ago.

Sometimes I start to believe that she was the exception that proves the rule of me dying alone

Literally any ugly bloke can get laid so I consider myself wilfully unsullied

yes
21 yo hkv
But i will end this in 2k18

Whos the oldest virgin here? I'm 24 and have never kissed a girl

No I lost mine at 15

Lost it when I was 17
22 now

Does rape count?

23 and i never even held hands with a girl

23 yes

>tfw i lost it with 22
>still 22
>had 5 girls since
Tinder is my greatest discovery.

35 and I have literally never seen a woman with my own eyes since I am forbidden from leaving the compound

Am I still a virgin if I've only taken it up the ass?

Had sex with 13 girls

No, but I'm 34, so...

Had 42 so far

this is bitch is so ugly and sounds like a man and listens to degenerate rap music

no anal for jesus is a meme sweetheart.
>inb4 tou are a man
Filthy faggot

Lost it to a tinder whore just to lose it. Was extremely mediocre.

My first time was exactly the same but the more you do it the better it will feel like.

Are you in the USA? Seems like it's extremely easy to get laid using Tinder in the US

>mfw some girls don't even respond my openers

Why the fuck are they liking me then

how was I supposed to lose it if I lived in a village and went to the same school from 6-12yo and the same high school from 12-18yo. Had the same classmates for 12 years

Awkwardly thumbed my semi hard cock into a girl at 15 stoned and drunk. Lost it properly at 20. Fucked three now at 24, though one was a big disappointment.

Finally got a gf and told her that I'm not having sex until after marriage. She agreed and she's absolutely crazy for me and I don't understand why. We decided that oral is okay, so we'll probably be doing that soon enough. Any tips?

yes
24 yo
never so much as touched a girl's hand
socially retardation is a powerful thing

26, get on my level scrub

social*
fuck guess I'm just plain old retarded in general

Canada. Just let them pile up and mass msg them at the end of a week. No effort and guaranteed at least a few will bite

No, lost it to high school sweetheart when I was 18. We took each other’s virginity’s so it was cute and awkward as all hell.

Nope, lost it at 19.

6 sexual partners in my life. Going on 2 years without one lead me to this place.

Fuck.

Is she into face fucking?

24 but went from KHHV to just V and am pretty psyched for 2018 to finally lose that V

fitters why wont you just fuck w whore? Like get a nice 200$ one for your first time and enjoy. She wont judge.

Same. That was a whole 9 years ago now though. Have kids now.

32 years old senpai. Had plenty of opportunities and even short term gfs but I'm so autistic that I find any excuse to back out at the last minute. Oddly enough the one time I didn't panic and was inches away from sticking my dick in a vagina the girl backed out because she was engaged to somebody else.

Kind of fucked me up in my twenties and I became a drunken mess. But now I'm back in shape and I'll probably lose it soon since a lot of girls are paying attention to me again and I think I've gotten over the hang ups and stopped giving a fuck.

26 yo hkv here.

I think you might win for this board.

khv yeah

checked
and I think you want to be dicked

20yo kv here, I wish I had better looking nose somehow I ended up with a huge kike nose during puberty, anyway things aren't looking up, I estimate bald by 2020.

no, but didn't lose virginity until 23 y/o

same been with probably 100 people since

nah, gay guys have hit on me but i feel no sexual attraction to men or traps, shemales etc. Its weird i guess some people in life are meant to be alone or something, i dont mind but i got my test back and its 1100 ng/dl so its not like my libido should be low. I truly dont know lol

29v

Sadly I haven't given up on trying to get a girl, but I don't even know where I'd I begin if I actually got one.

No, but I don't have sex very regularly. I'll be honest here, being close to people is oftentimes pretty foreign to me. And if I see one of the girls I've had sex with walking around on campus, it's hard for me to comprehend that I was literally inside of them. It's crazy when you think about it.

i'm 28
first kiss at 22
first fuck at 25
didn't have a single ltr yet

don't desesperate Veeky Forums
improve yourself

No. Had some action in my late teens but since then I only fucked hookers. Cant recommend that, it gets wierd in the head.

>Cant recommend that, it gets wierd in the head.
how so

yea

me too fellas. 26 year old old kissless virgin, never even asked a girl out or been desired by one

>havent had friends since i was a young teenager
>no friends means didnt learn social skills, so this continued through college and post-college, have basically remained more or less a shut in most of my life which is probably the main reason im like this
>can easily make people laugh but too weird/annoying/ugly for people to want to be friends
>at this point i just get pissed off and annoyed by most people
>also ugly, been insulted for my looks at most points during my life
>so humiliated about being a virgin at this point that i dont even want to attempt being with a girl
>so humiliated about being a friendless shut in that i dont want to even try to make friends let alone a gf because they will see what a social retard autistic loner i am

feels bad fellas. i mean i guess at least i dont care about not having a gf/sex and dont cry about it or anything

>Age 33

Yea

24, kissless, only had sex with a prostitute 2 years ago. Basically my friend got me drunk then when I blacked out in his car and he carried me to this hookers house. Was on no fap so I came pretty quickly. Felt good man. Never had sex since.

yes

22 khv here, I guess it doesn't get better after all

No im not a virgin, lost it first week of uni.

dont use my situation as the norm, im an outlier just like i always have been in my life

32, yeah. 2 years at wizards academy, I think that I'll choose necromancy as specialization.

24 years old and I'am

But I choose this way.
Sex only after marriage.

Focus to get better in every single aspect of your life otherwise nothing will change.Stop commiserating yourself and stop making excuses(too ugly,too late,too autistic).Get fit,dress properly,get a nice haircut,wash yourself daily,use skincare then hang out and you'll meet people.

nice high score, don't give up hope

don't let the fact that you're a virgin stop you from pursuing sex if it's what you want. odds are your first time will be weird and she'll know, but if you find a girl you vibe with she'll probably be understanding

Lost my virginity at 18 with my 25 year old teacher. Broke up with her after 4 years since she was getting pretty damn old. She still thinks we might get married someday. Don't know how to break it to her

I'm not, but i might as well be.
I know this is inevitably making me a cunt to say this but the reason I got laid really was just that I have an attractive face. my personality was just autistic, in a word, and apparently she didn't notice.
she was REALLY into me for like a fortnight, and then nothing. clear to me I showed no affection, was just a cringey autist etc. the only suprise was it lasted 2 weeks..
do i sound autistic typing this?

no but you're a case where just be confident and be yourself might actually be good advice

nope.

I fucked a woman in the pussy and mouth. It was nice. The act of domination is more doing it for me, than the sensations on cock.

Yep, i don't try.

does born-again count?

Well, I am a 24 yo kissless virgin but I still have a job, friends,money and a good relationship with my family. My situation weirds out even myself, how does something like me happen

>29v

Same. You can make out and get physical affection if you put yourself out there, have some kind of social niche that works for you, and aren't completely irredeemable in the eyes of others. Sealing the deal is a step beyond that.

Losing weight seems to help, but my biggest burden is just the lack of self-worth from years of failing to find a stable, full-time, paying job.

Getting Veeky Forums hasn't helped me on that front.

>Sex only after marriage.
wew

i dont feel pity on myself. i just merely state facts about myself. i am ugly, as i have been reassured by in real life and from a handful of online experiences. i am autistic as the fact i have been unable to gain friends since i was 13 confirms that as well. the "dude just dress and shower and hang out" platitudes mean nothing really and never have to anyone

i dont really know if i even want sex desu. i mean i find most girls i see in the age range of like 18-35 to be cute or pretty but i really have no desire to try to get with them. the thought of something like, say, tinder really scares the shit out of me because of my complete social retardation

tinder is great because it's low effort and risk, matches are expendable so it would be good practice

>guy wants to save sex for a meaningful relationship
>LMFAO FUCKING LOSER VIRGIN FAGGOT

I know it must be tough being on Veeky Forums where sex has come so easily to you guys here since 14 to see someone who feels this way.

how ugly are u?

1-10

Its not looks if u still resemble a human.

you may be asexual?
Or doesn't care that much about females?

u think?

I'm in pretty good shape, have a good job and about to get a much better one, own my own place, dress well, but I'm 5'5"

Put too much emphasis on getting stable first that so many years went by. I'd put myself out there, fail, focus on myself, try again, fail etc. Now I'm slowly losing friends because they are all married and can't hang out.

Had 10 women, i'm 22, feel like i miss something out while all the other guys fucks 100+ women and i'm still lifting.

Benched 350: 17yr4mo old
Lost virginity: 21yr10mo old

None of y'all embody Veeky Forums like me.

>coming onto a virgin thread on a czechoslovakian bird watching forum to humblebrag

Yeah but I might lose it in the near future. Got a fwb situation started with this smoking hot shemale but I don’t know if I want to lose it to a tranny

I unironically lost it at 15 to the town bike.

Lost it at 15 to highschool sweetheart. Haven't had problems getting laid since.

Bust in 15 seconds when I'm with a new person though because of dat dere performance anxiety and a sprinkle of PTSD from being raped but hey #doesntmatterhadsex

No, I wish I would have invested more into quality than quantity early on though.

Good way to go, find a girlfriend at 18, experiment sexually, get your shit right, learn how to deal in a relationship, go from there. Then look to settle down around 21 or so. Maybe it's not with that person, but find someone that is -most importantly- you admire and respect, because it's proven that you'll find them more attractive than if they were just a pretty person.