Soap or shower gel?

Soap or shower gel?

bump

soap
but bath will be dirty is few days

use soap
the simpler the better

>bath will be dirty is few days

Shower gel. Those faggy loufa things scrub the fuck out of you. Great for getting all the grime off after welding or working on cars.

hard water: use shower gel
soft water: use soap

they essentially do the exact same thing but soap is alkaline while most shower gels are Ph balanced.

Natural soaps

Faggots use both. Real men don't wash with soap or shower gel.

Green soap
Hard mode: Make it yourself.

soft hard? do you mean warm and cold?

no. try using soap if you live in a hard water area, it doesn't lather very well and you will get more soap scum build up on your shower/bath.

just cold water

Hard water has lots of minerals in it. You will get limestone in everything.
Soft water doesn't leave that shit, but it's not that good for you or not that tasty

Spot the American.

Soft water lathers soap. Hard water doesn't. Not a problem for most of the developed world, but still a factor in a lot of places.

Because America has decent water filtration systems unlike the rest of the shithole that is earth?

personally i just get in and piss all over myself
don't even dry off after desu

>yuropoor being smug about having to bathe in jungle water

you faggots really are incredible

>America
>decent water filtration system
>The Flint water crisis began in 2014 when the drinking water source for the city of Flint, Michigan was changed to the Flint River. Due to insufficient water treatment, over 100,000 residents were potentially exposed to high levels of lead in the drinking water.

Gel.
Soap doesn't get the sponge as soapy as gel does, I hate having to re-lather it

Keep drinking soy and fluride, faggot

It is common knowledge. In my country even tap water is perfect I don't have to buy bottled water for fear to pesticides, oil and other shit that your country has.

Why don't you drink heavy water and kill yourself?or you don't know what it is either?

Sponge, those are unhygenic af

Loufa is fucking gay dude. Get a brush and some pumice for scrubbing grease off your hands and forearms.

>Flint Michigan

So you're saying the literal poorest township in America is on par with European water standards?

glycerine soap rules, bitches

Hard water in America is a regional thing. I have lived in 3 states, and in 2 of those states nobody had even heard of a water softener.

Yuropoor Veeky Forums “””intellectuals”””

>lives next to the best aquifer in the world

Wow, the rest of the world looks at you the same way you look at North Korea in regards to how you view yourself.

Believe it or not (you probably won't), but there are better places than America.

It's already been established that it's the Americans that don't know the difference.
But I suppose Americans always just do steal from others anyway, and claim it as theirs.

Where do you get this retarded idea that Europe has poor water?

>tfw nobody can compete with the Swedish

Liquid soap. Bars are fucking retarded and end up making a huge mess.

Soft water? Hard water? Really?
Europe is officially a shit hole.

When the Jews of Flint reverted to using an old system.

both