Exercise for a cripple

Almost 3 years ago a nerve-related illness I had started to show and I lost the ability to use the my legs.

I had an arranged marriage a few months back, my husband has been so patient and kind and understanding, he also has an incredibly body even by Veeky Forums standards.
I know it's bad but I feel insecure next to him because of that. I want to start exercising to get a nicer body, asked my doctor and he gave me a thumbs up for "anything above the hips" (he said below I have to do with a physiotherapist).

So Veeky Forums, is there a routine I can follow to achieve this? I read the sticky and all the routines there focus on squats and legs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEg780LhUcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic related is my ideal sort of body, it's worth mentioning that I'm a super skinny
how long would you think it might take me to get there?

This is not a place to ask for these questions.
Go to the physiotherapist so you can hear a final answer.

But what I understand you cant use your legs?
Well if you do seated overhead press for example you might put too much pressure on the lower spine and hurt yourself.

Since you are in this situation try to get a bunch of exercises that you like ,and ask the doctor if these will be okay ,and set up a routine for him to check out.Always get checked from your doctor before you do anything physical.

I'm sorry, that sounds tough
bench press will probably be the primary barbell lift for you, otherwise you're looking at mainly bodyweight and dumbbell work. seated shoulder press and some form of assisted row work while lying on a bench should be possible. working your core will be tricky, weighted sit ups and back extensions might be possible. I'd recommend a real life trainer give you specifics, it's hard program without knowing your precise limitations.
remember: important part for strength and muscle growth is proper progression and programming. your rep ranges must be around 5 to 10 for 3 to 5 sets depending on exercise, and you must be able to put on more weight as you get stronger- don't increase your reps beyond 10, aim to increase weight.
your goal absolutely possible, but you must be consistent and prepared to work hard- be consistent

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

thats going in the saved folder. holy fucking shit!

I'm going to agree with user here and repeat his advice of seeking out a physiotherapist. Vet the person a bit, because some people will really prescribe you some bullshit routines. Be specific and clear when telling him/her what you want to achieve (such as showing that picture).
Doing heavy compounds is not going to be realistic for you, because legs are an important factor in those exercises, even bench press and OHP. However, going with lighter weights, you can go for hypertrophy with dumbbells.
Short on time right now, I might come back later with something I can only imagine might be what a routine would look like for you - I'm not a professional though, so it would only be to give a very basic idea.

ur husbands a cuck for not leaving u. why not just shoot yourself? nobody will tell you this because its taboo but the truth is anyone close to you will resent you. honestly stop bringing everyone down and just let them live their lives free of your burden. fucking selfish piece of shit.

>even cripples can get relationships
Making me think here OP

Very good edge

Body weight without legs should work
On the bright side pull ups are easier

I'm hurting too, user

Can you convince your doctors to prescribing you steroids for muscle growth? Id do that in your position.

Unironically

Try harder on your
>lol Veeky Forums is mean
Meme

@44136560
Low quality edge, not even worthy of (you)

you can definitely do benchpress safely, triceps extensions, dumbell flies, some kind of rows where you lie face down on a bench or machine, pullups, dips
itd be extremely useful if you had someone to help you around
i wouldnt do stuff while sitting except for some light dumbell work because itll put pressure on your lower back
theres this cardio machine where you use your arms only it might also help getting lean, focus on your diet of course
dont give up if its difficult just do whatever youre able to and if you stay consistent gains will come

You've won a great man, treasure that blessing.

Can you bench safely without legs? I use mine to secure my back with toes so I’m not too sure

You can press with your legs ontop of the bench and stress free.
>youtube.com/watch?v=CEg780LhUcE

>Arranged marriage

Somehow my post got fucked so I will not try to post that shit again. Short version: Disregard the sticky. Good for you, user. Depending on how you are hinges and pulls from the floor can be done, but definitely upper body pushes and pull can be done, if you are female this can be problem in the beginning since usually females are weaker in this area, don't be afraid to exercise. Look for a PT opinion on your case, but please make sure said PT is knowledgeable about exercises.

It's New Years. Most of the people here are fat losers. Do not take their advice, goat fucker

>"I'm gonna need you to wipe my ass. I can't reach"
>"What do you mean I'm boring at sex? I can't move myself."
>"I know that taking care of the children is hard work, but you have to do it because I can't move"
>"user, I need you to wipe my ass again."
>"You'll have to do the chores and cooking, user. You know the way I am"

There are devices specifically devised for cardio without involvement of lower extremities- look into that. Also take great care of your hands and wrists - streach before and after exercise. Good luck.

do starting strength

Fuck off ss fag. Sl is where it's at

>t. dyel

I just want to hug her and tell her it's alright...

Post your crippled tits.

>Her arms are fully functional
>Expecting anything from women during sex
And there's been crippled single mothers who manage, you retard. Crippled doesn't mean quadriplegic.

Nice larp

>>"I'm gonna need you to wipe my ass.''
I like this.

people without legs bench more than you.
disabled powerlifting is bench only

Squats and oats faggot
Also post tits

Honestly you will never get that fit, that's like 0.01% of females fit. But with the right motivation, training and diet and you'd actually do everything 100% correctly and dedicated maybe like two years or so.

>"I'm gonna need you to wipe my ass."

Absolutely disgusting

Don't listen to this idiot, a year of consistent training and dieting and you can achieve this. You can do it. Also ask your fit husband, I'm sure he'd love to assist.

>he doesn't want to wipe a qt's ass and then fuck it raw
She has no feeling in her lower body, which means you can pound her ass with the force of a thousand suns.

Even MS has been shown reversible/curable, your doctors wouldn't know these things as they are not allowed to be discussed in medical community or citations. Start doing your own research into yours and similar conditions, there is always hope. As of now look into taking lions mane mushroom for nerve regrowth, and any other Nerve Growth Factor natural products you can find. I am not a doctor I am not even human or real. I write only for art purposes and everything I say is only opinion.

Good luck on your journey, there is always a way to what you want.